Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) (15658 Views)

Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nigerians Sha! everytime I see the beautiful and magnificent Agbowo Shopping complex I weep inside - wondering why such an edifice is allowed to rot away. now they want to renovate our ppl say "No, let it collapse first"
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by 2shur: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
abegi
whats the diff btwn agbowo and ekosodin
the place is flooded with miscreants and yahoo boiz cyber cafe/opo joint/disarming joint/beer parlor..
abegi

agbowo complex na place.
make dem break the place up.put a mature Ventura cinema only..
abegi
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by ogundeleai(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Freetech:
Where are the protesters. These ppl were given enough notice to find another place for their biz.
You are rigth. The notification is almost two years now constantly being extended. At a time, all entrance to the complex were blocked but yet some traders still find their way in..
While I support the long overdue renovation of the premises, considering poor revenue generation at the complex as a result of below par utilization , the priority should be given to present occupants when the place is to be re allocated. This is what they should agree with government and not resistance to vacate the complec for rehabilitation.. Afterall Yoruba will say what belongs to individual is different from what belongs to all.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Emassive(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
I feel sorry for Ibadan people. No light, Road or infrastructure yet they are busy fighting people from the East. Mumu Nigerians
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by sleepingqueen(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
TadeDada:
Nigerians Sha! everytime I see the beautiful and magnificent Agbowo Shopping complex I weep inside - wondering why such an edifice is allowed to rot away. now they want to renovate our ppl say "No, let it collapse first"
I don't think the protesters are against renovation. They actually want the place renovated quickly but there is no contractors on site or even evidence that the state government is ready, hence the protest to allow them access to their shops pending when renovation begins. More importantly things are hard in the country government should consider them.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by extrovet(m): 2:34am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=Freetech post=52132404]Where are the protesters. These ppl were given enough notice to find another place for their biz.[umu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Elevates Dumurkul To A District In Daura / Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Golf In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.