Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. (18396 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Youngzedd(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Tecnocrap as usual.

We expect nothing.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Even if these amazing specs are achieved by tecno and infinix,(dont mention injoo here).The fact remains that the exchange rate will affect the rate at which people will buy them.

Also i don't know why the OP prefers an MTK chipset to Qualcomm.Everybody knows that MTK ain't better than Qualcomm.I expect them to launch a well optimised OS with at least 3000-4000mAh with the flash charge feature.Electricity is a major problem here.
Lastly,all the phones should come with 4G with support of many different bands including Glos band 28.Everyone knows Glo is the only network that considers the masses in this recession period,thier band should be included as well.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by kaka74: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Kindas3325:

Sure wink

Bro pls can I play fifa 15 with my techo L8 plus with 2GB ram
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Horlufemi(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2016
bakynes:
I tell you many folks wasting their money on Samsung and iPhones. Its all about class nothing more. I can tell you I get more from my 45k Infinix hot 4 than someone using a Samsung S5 or IPhone 5, who probably got it for 80- 100k

You can't compare sleep to death. I dare you compare their performances and watch your hot 4 blown away
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Youngpo413: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Melvinsofty: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Horlufemi:

You can't compare sleep to death. I dare you compare their performances and watch your hot 4 blown away
This is our major problem owner just dey over hype these phones.. Rocking my hot 4 Jare..
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by bakynes(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Horlufemi:

Which performance stop deceiving yourself I am not a poor dude I can afford to buy the Samsungs and Iphones cause I have even used them before but when I see a phone that does more than they do at a cheaper price why waste my money just because I want to form Porsche.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2016
instead of these phone brands to be doing phones with top specs, they be making phones with larger display. is a phone not meant to be comfortably held on the palm? what's the ish with 6inch displays when its not a tablet. they should take a cue from phone brands abroad. inaddition, finger print shouldnt be the only focus for these brands
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by mimee9(f): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Infinix should work on their charging port and charger
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Horlufemi(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2016
bakynes:

Which performance stop deceiving yourself I am not a poor dude I can afford to buy the Samsungs and Iphones cause I have even used them before but when I see a phone that does more than they do at a cheaper price why waste my money just because I want to form Porsche.

I don't know who's calling you poor. Just say you wanna be prudent. I can agree that Samsung and iPhone are overpriced but they aren't overrated. For basic use Infinix Hot 4 is OK but performance wise they can't compare. Is it even about the graphics? Is it about the sensors, build quality etc. Not to talk of support for CyanogenMod. Please just say u don't need a samsung. Infinix don't do more, they just do basic.

I know where you are coming from. It's prudency Im prudent too. I tried your infinixes but I can't use them. I prefer a Samsung flagship hardware. It's better to get a used Samsung Phone than any tecno or infinix. I can't even use iPhone cos it doesn't work for me and it's a waste of money for me.

quote me anywhere "No Infinix phone is better than a Samsung flagship. No exceptions."

Anyway I'm using a lowly Nexus 5X. If I have money to waste, I'll buy a Samsung Note 5 or 8 without blinking because that's what works perfectly for me.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Kindas3325(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2016
MrIcredible:

Silly talk
How many 4gb phones are available?
How many people can even afford it? Not all these cheap chinko MTK phones.

The least price for an original snapdragon or exynos phone is N200, 000.

I CAN NEVER SPEND MORE THAN 50K ON ANY MTK PHONE EVEN IF THEY MAKE 12GB RAM PHONE.

So far you can't afford doesn't mean others could not, it's all about choice some prefers helio to Snapdragon processor. As I said above we should expect one out of 2017 flagships to have 6GB RAM
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by bakynes(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Horlufemi:

I don't know who's calling you poor. Just say you wanna be prudent. I can agree that Samsung and iPhone are overpriced but they aren't overrated. For use Ifinix Hot 4 is OK but performance wise they can't compare. Is it even about the graphics? Is it about the sensors etc. Please just say u don't need a samsung. Infinix don't do more, they just do basic.

Please educate me
I understand you quite well and I agree with some of your points not all.

What I am trying to say is that some people will prefer to buy a Samsung Note 2 with slower processor, Camera quality, okay screen resolution at say 60k to an Infinix hot 4 with faster processor, good camera quality, longer battery life, and better screen resolution for 45k.

The reason for these is because of the brand name I use a Samsung you use an Infinix. But the guy using Infinix hot 4 is getting more value for his money than you using a Samsung Note 2.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Horlufemi(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2016
bakynes:

I understand you quite well and I agree with some of your points not all.

What I am trying to say is that some people will prefer to buy a Samsung Note 2 with slower processor, Camera quality, okay screen resolution at say 60k to an Infinix hot 4 with faster processor, good camera quality, longer battery life, and better screen resolution for 45k.

The reason for these is because of the brand name I use a Samsung you use an Infinix. But the guy using Infinix hot 4 is getting more value for his money than you using a Samsung Note 2.

How can you compare Samsung note 2 to Infinix hot 4. they are years apart. I'll still prefer to buy a used Recent note series than Infinix. There is more value in A Samsung than Infinix. infinix build quality is terrible. it feels like cheating
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by bakynes(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Horlufemi:

How can you compare Samsung note 2 to Infinix hot 4. they are years apart. I'll still prefer to buy a used Recent note series than Infinix. There is more value in A Samsung than Infinix. infinix build quality is terrible.
OK thats you sha, I don't like used products no matter what either London used or Nigerian used. I like my things new. Besides this case is just like the case of IBM and Apple in the 70's . People still prefered an IBM computer to an emerging market computer, Apple even though Apple was cheaper and gave much more value but because people trusted IBM they where skeptical about Apple.

Where is Apple today and where is IBM. Besides its the same Asians that do both Samsung (S. Korea) and Infinix ( China) so never doubt their abilities to surpass Samsung someday.

My mum's Samsung Galaxy 3 crashed just 3 months after purchase from a London store. What do you have to say to that?
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by MrIcredible: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Kindas3325:

So far you can't afford doesn't mean others could not, it's all about choice some prefers helio to Snapdragon processor. As I said above we should expect one out of 2017 flagships to have 6GB RAM
I use LG G5 and note 5, they are both 4gb ram phones so.. .

Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Horlufemi(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
bakynes:

OK thats you sha, I don't like used products no matter what either London used or Nigerian used. I like my things new. Besides this case is just like the case of IBM and Apple in the 70's . People still prefered an IBM computer to an emerging market computer, Apple even though Apple was cheaper and gave much more value but because people trusted IBM they where skeptical about Apple.

Where is Apple today and where is IBM. Besides its the same Asians that do both Samsung (S. Korea) and Infinix ( China) so never doubt their abilities to surpass Samsung someday.

My mum's Samsung Galaxy 3 crashed just 3 months after purchase from a London store. What do you have to say to that?

Depends on where you bought it. some are refurbished called London used.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by bakynes(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Horlufemi:

Depends on where you bought it. some are refurbished called London used.
She bought the phone new in London not London used in Nigeria.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by gamyy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
skywalker240:
a whole fat 6 gig ram undecided

How we wan take use am finish grin

i wonder..even pc with 4gb still play games well
what im i doing with 6gb on mobile na

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Horlufemi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
bakynes:

She bought the phone new in London not London used in Nigeria.

There must be an explanation for that. and it still doesn't mean Samsung phones are bad
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Kfed4ril(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
bakynes:
I tell you many folks wasting their money on Samsung and iPhones. Its all about class nothing more. I can tell you I get more from my 45k Infinix hot 4 than someone using a Samsung S5 or IPhone 5, who probably got it for 80- 100k

Poor man mentality, if you can't afford Samsung or iPhone just shh ur mouth there unless you can make money with your infinix hot 4 and I can't with my iPhone or Samsung.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Out of all, Tecno ended this year on a high and made some daring statements of intent. I don't expect them to lay low after all they achieved this year. You don't wanna break into the world market and drag your foot, so I believe they will greatly give the so called market leaders a run for their money come 2017 & even beyond.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by MizMyColi(f): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
You go payyyy?
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by chicwoman(f): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is so accurate
I've used phantom 6 and I can tell you that it can rival Iphone except for a few differences
eezeribe:
Take it or Leave it... The likes of Tecno and Infinix will continously threaten the survival of those "Android Big brands" in Africa.when you consider the price of Tecno phantom 6 and 6 plus, then you will understand that JUNGLE DON MATURE.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by chicwoman(f): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
D4Daymoo:
Out of all, Tecno ended this year on a high and made some daring statements of intent. I don't expect them to lay low after all they achieved this year. You don't wanna break into the world market and drag your foot, so I believe they will greatly give the so called market leaders a run for their money come 2017 & even beyond.
Yes, they really achieved feats this year. And I predict them achieving more
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by chicwoman(f): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tecno did an amazing job this year as they clocked 10 years
Thy released several new amazing phones
Signed a partnership with a major football club
And expanded to 52 countries
Trust me they are not slacking at all and they will definitely achieve more this coming year
Youngzedd:
Tecnocrap as usual.

We expect nothing.
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by chicwoman(f): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tecno has evolved from being a "chinko' phone to a global world-class brand
They are consistently improving their phones as they take feedback very seriously. Have you seen the Phantom 6?
They have even expanded to 52 countries
So trust me those their chinko days are over
nurez305:
very soon, we wil be buying all this techno chinko phone for 200k....isorite
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by chicwoman(f): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thats what I like about tecno, they continually improve on their brand. They even signed a partnership with a major football club this year
excanny:

Tecno seem to be the most daring of these three. I wouldn't be surprised if their 2017 flagships come equipped with something like that on-screen fingerprint scanner. They signed some major contracts middle of 2016 with a world class mobile security firm, TrustLook. TrustLook might just want to impress on the contract by coming up with something really really cutting-edge in terms of security.

Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by nusdog: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Even if these amazing specs are achieved by tecno and infinix,(dont mention injoo here).The fact remains that the exchange rate will affect the rate at which people will buy them.

Also i don't know why the OP prefers an MTK chipset to Qualcomm.Everybody knows that MTK ain't better than Qualcomm.I expect them to launch a well optimised OS with at least 3000-4000mAh with the flash charge feature.Electricity is a major problem here.
Lastly,all the phones should come with 4G with support of many different bands including Glos band 28.Everyone knows Glo is the only network that considers the masses in this recession period,thier band should be included as well.

Lol. You are one of those who blindly believes anything Samsung does is the only "right" thing.

To school you. MediaTek currently has the best chipset in the world. Tecno and a host of other mobile greats like Lenovo, Huawei, etc are daily switching to MTK. And you dey there dey jonz. grin

Helio X30 Obliterates The Competition And Gains A Comprehensive Lead Against Snapdragon 820

http://wccftech.com/helio-x30-vs-snapdragon-820/
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by chicwoman(f): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
The phantom 6+ can play gt5. I heard its specs are excellent for gaming
fox97:
Op! I hope say all dis fones go fit play Gt 5??
Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by chicwoman(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
One ting I've noticed that tecno is doing is they're releasing phones for all budgets which is really good for customers
ritababe:

no, they will release low end phone for peeps with lower budget, that's why I love tecno.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. by chicwoman(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
That's what I love about them too, they continually improve and thats great for a brand
Behankey:
These specs are superb, most of their phones might not have it but I'm sure their flagship devices for the year will be exceptional. Tecno for example will still make affordable high end devices because they are even more of a global brand now which is an elevation from their former status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities / MTN Agrees To Pay Nigerian $1.7Billion Fine / Glo Night Plan Subscription Codes (1gb For N100, 500mb For N50 And More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.