Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

how to know if my oman visa is geniune - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / how to know if my oman visa is geniune (1035 Views)

Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out / How To Know If You Are In A Bad Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how to know if my oman visa is geniune by liquidmetall: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good day nairalanders and travel section users

Please i want to know how long it takes for oman visa to be issued and how do i confirm a visa is geniune before i make full payment ,and how much is oman visa generally

Note: am a footballer
Re: how to know if my oman visa is geniune by liquidmetall: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
25Views no comment
Re: how to know if my oman visa is geniune by wunmi590(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
I don't know anything about international travelling, I would have given you more information.

Just here to read success stories.

Am sure majority of those to answer your questions are at work, don't worry, just keep your mind at rest, people would start answering your question very soon, even you, you would be tired of reading positive answers people would give you.

Good luck
Re: how to know if my oman visa is geniune by liquidmetall: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
wunmi590:
I don't know anything about international travelling, I would have given you more information.

Just here to read success stories.

Am sure majority of those to answer your questions are at work, don't worry, just keep your mind at rest, people would start answering your question very soon, even you, you would be tired of reading positive answers people would give you.

Good luck

Thank you
Re: how to know if my oman visa is geniune by liquidmetall: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na wa o,
Re: how to know if my oman visa is geniune by btrocky09(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Baba a beg have you gotten any solution on how to confirm if your visa is geniune ?? I want to know coz a friend of my is also planning to go there. Best Regard!
Re: how to know if my oman visa is geniune by kenkels: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
We need answers. cry

(1) (Reply)

I Need Directions To This Address- Help / I Want To Apply For A Swedish Tourist Visa. Please Help. / If You See This Mysterious Code On Your Boarding Pass, Get Ready To Be Searched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.