Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) (45021 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by viktagorion: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
We must grow what we eat and eat what we grow... That is the way to go.

Thumbs up to the two Governors for this initiative.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by djbobby007: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin grin afonja and alimi cool cool cool
igbo man u wan vomit?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Looks like they just chewed some stones. Both of them don't look excited.
All politicians are liars.........

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by loadedvibes: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
If I no our nigeria politicians that thing fit be foreign rice they are eating.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by DanPel(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:
Muslim From Kebbi feeding a Christian from Lagos. Issokay Nice 1 Bagudu. North feeding south since before calendar.
You pipu af camed again.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by BornStunner1: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Edo state still sleeping?

Patiently waiting for 2017!

Meaning angry
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by mykelly(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Logician:
Deep down, they two governors know they are lying and decieving the public with pictures.....
well all I can say is that you are entitled to your own opinion. When sales of the rice starts I will be back on your case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:
Muslim From Kebbi feeding a Christian from Lagos. Issokay Nice 1 Bagudu. North feeding south since before calendar.
You well so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
DanPel:
You pipu af camed again.
That guy is suffering from mental epilepsy.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
This Ambode resemble person wey go like food sha grin Well, on the flip side, your work speaks volume sir. Reminds me of Fashola's early days in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by kayzat: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

At least you have stopped claiming to be reasonable now we know your parents can't pronounce letter "R"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
BornStunner1:

Meaning angry
Wah do u tink I mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by docadams: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Edo state still sleeping?

Patiently waiting for 2017!

You seem not to know what's gwan in your state. There is Agbede rice of about same quality as LAKE rice but cost 20k/bag. I won't indulge you with the pics, though.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by soath(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
See as them do mouth. The thing no sweet? grin
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by DanPel(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
TeamSimple:

That guy is suffering from mental epilepsy.
...refined with 2drops of stupidity as indicator,ah swear!
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
CORRECT!
Ambo for president joor!....
UNLIKE some sadist, insensitive, self-serving nomad @ aso!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Candycrusher:
So na only one fish them give each governors while poor man go enta buka buy rice 50 naira with fish, ponmo and meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by dondigi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Are they really enjoying the food? I was expecting Their faces to be like mine when I eat starch and banga soup.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
This one that they are not even smiling in BTW Ambode' face in the Ist picture.

Anway please where can I buy this "Snake Rice"in Lagos?? lipsrsealed
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Candycrusher:
So na only one fish them give each governors while poor man go enta buka buy rice 50 naira with fish, ponmo and meat
u nor ow many tyms these govt dm dey chop?

Shey u nor weda na 1food a day d poor man dey chop

Odeski
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by tbanj07(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
I wonder what it tastes like when cooked as a normal "white" rice
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Rotty32: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
How?
Logician:
Deep down, they two governors know they are lying and decieving the public with pictures.....
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
docadams:

You seem not to know what's gwan in your state. There is Agbede rice of about same quality as LAKE rice but cost 20k/bag. I won't indulge you with the pics, though.
Wat made u tink I was talking bout rice production?

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Logician:
God bless you. They know Nigerians are so easy to fool

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
ISDKING:
Heard the rice is filled with stones, smh. This would be his ist and last time of eating it. Don't be deceived.

How did you hear that? It isn't available till tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Logician:
Everybody know's your tribe are enemy of progress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
ISDKING:
Heard the rice is filled with stones, smh. This would be his ist and last time of eating it. Don't be deceived.
The way Anambra own is full of stones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Logician:

Please explain further what the scam is. There is no rice called Lake rice?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
seunmsg:

How are they deceiving the public?
I and you know's that that tribe don't like any thing good to come out from lagos state..so pls ignore them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Logician:
as if you don read my mind. They will be saying in their mind. Na masses go dey eat this rice. And we and our families will continue eating our foreign rice.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by slurryeye: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Progeny of Arochukwu slave

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.