Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) (45030 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
LorDBolton:

Have u eaten today?

Cos d way d rice matter dey pain u , I sense frustration and hopelessness.

Your mates are making their parents proud, you coming online to gossip a state you're not even resident in.

Aren't you ashamed? Honestly.

Look in the mirror, if you not ashamed then your case is beyond redemption.

Anyway bye.

Don't infect me with your bitterleaf mentality.
I think that should be directed to u cos, if u re living fine, u wouldn't have quoted me in the ist place, looking for where to unleash ur frustration and pains u re going through in life on. Depression is your main problem and I doubt if u wl ever find solution to that cos u wasted ur time when your mates were working hard. I spit on your head u old disgusting fellow.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy tank u 4 showing dat gorgeous yanch as I requested - please spoil my life with more u know I like beta tinz. cheesy

Spoilt child

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
kenonze:

Spoilt child
grin smiley cheesy wink
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Musiwa419:
Osu Ibo, tell us about the Agric Programme your worthless Governor initiated in your dead State

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by demolaxl(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Day11(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Musiwa419:
Osu Ibo, tell us about the Agric Programme your worthless Governor initiated in your dead State

Ademusiwa.

You have killed me. I mistakenly tap my landlady nyansh while I was laughing to your nonsense comment . You ediot.

See what you made me do?
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Other states are making progress while flattinos are exporting fake ugwu and importing platic rice to sell and kill their brothers.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by angeltolly(f): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
tianshie:

The handwriting on that styrofoam pack says you're male.

Why should I lie about my gender? It is this age and time, people lie about everything that makes them. Things were quite different back then. This is not one of the multiple accounts people create on Nairaland just to do something shaddy.

My account has been existing here for 10years and some months..... So don't get it twisted dear
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by escapefromusa(f): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Logician:
Deep down, they two governors know they are lying and decieving the public with pictures.....

The winds of change
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Teejay6880: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na so o[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by tianshie(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
angeltolly:

Why should I lie about my gender? It is this age and time, people lie about everything that makes them. Things were quite different back then. This is not one of the multiple accounts people create on Nairaland just to do something shaddy.

My account has been existing here for 10years and some months..... So don't get it twisted dear

I'm sorry if I upset you. I've been here ten years, too, and know people whose accounts have gone from female to male. The handwriting on the pack is a man's, though. And I don't mean to insult you.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by ajayi2016(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ekiti state governor, what are you doing?
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by angeltolly(f): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
tianshie:

I'm sorry if I upset you. I've been here ten years, too, and know people whose accounts have gone from female to male. The handwriting on the pack is a man's, though. And I don't mean to insult you.

Not at all. Am not upset. Just saying
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Rhayour: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
247frolicboss:
The much anticipated Lagos-Kebbi Rice christened ‘LAKE RICE’, on Wednesday released by the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode and his Kebbi State counterpart, Alhaji Atiku Bagudu.

See photos of the two governors taking a first taste of the rice:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photos-gov-ambode-and-gov-atiku-bagudu.html

Why is Bagudu looking as if he was trying hard to swallow the rice.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quhg
P
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by wexyee: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
toluleke:
Politics sweeet die.. you enjoy while the masses SUFFER grin
lol there is no way ill vote u in d future
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by bart10: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Logician:
Deep down, they two governors know they are lying and decieving the public with pictures.....

They obviously don't look happy eating that sh$t grin
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by otosa(m): 12:34am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=Musiwa419 post=52136916]LA(gos) and KE(ebi) = LAKE RICE[/quote You know book die
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by omoluka: 2:31am On Dec 22, 2016
kenonze:
grin

It starts like this.
Well done
Ukwulicious dp

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by lukency(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Next will be ocean rice
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by toluleke(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2016
wexyee:
lol there is no way ill vote u in d future
i never said i would do that. Am just telling you what happening
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Musiwa419:
This one is not like that fictitious anambra rice or the phantom ugwu that obiano and his paid media propagandist have been deceiving you with

Oga have you seen the lake rice in the market before?
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
kayzat:

At least you have stopped claiming to be reasonable now we know your parents can't pronounce letter "R"

Tell your parents to pronounce gwagwalada first
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by kayzat: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Tell your parents to pronounce gwagwalada first

If your parents are worthless and illiterates mines are not . They can pronounce anything without causing others to cry on their behalfs.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
kayzat:

If your parents are worthless and illiterates mines are not . They can pronounce anything without causing others to cry on their behalfs.
Just look at your English you illiterate and how do you know his parent can't pronounce 'R'?
You start something you can't finish, you indirectly insulted his parents and I gave you back a tip of your soup and you get pained and call my parents worthless and illiterate.
I don't blame you
Later Yoruba will claim the have respect for their elders.
Nkita racha amu nna gi.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by kayzat: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Just look at your English you illiterate and how do you know his parent can't pronounce 'R'?
You start something you can't finish, you indirectly insulted his parents and I gave you back a tip of your soup and you get pained and call my parents worthless and illiterate.
I don't blame you
Later Yoruba will claim the have respect for their elders.
Nkita racha amu nna gi.

1diot, learn how to pronounce letter "R" or gerrarahia .
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Logician:
LMFAO grin grin been a while i laughed this much with your comment
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by swagifted(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dollykel:

If u want to get d most affordable Kings and mamador vegetable oil, call- Dolapo on 08108562721. I live in Ibadan, Oyo State and I sell both pieces and cartons (few or plenty) @ company price.

1. 500ml kings oil(lylon)
One piece- 350
Per carton(24pieces)- 7,500

2. 1litre kings oil (lylon) one piece- 700
Per carton(12pieces)- 7700

3. 1litre kings oil (bottle) one piece- 800
Per carton(12pieces)- 9300

4. 2litres king oil
One piece- 1600
Per carton(6pieces)- 9300

5. 5litres kings oil
One piece- 3700
Per carton(4pieces)- 13600

6. 500ml mamador oil
One piece- 400
Per carton(24pieces)- 9100

7. 750ml mamador oil
One piece- 550
Per carton(12pieces)- 6000

8. 900ml mamador oil
One piece- 750
Per carton(12pieces)- 8,500

9. 2.8litres mamador oil
One piece- 2,200
Per carton(4pieces)- 8,300

10. 3.8litres mamador oil
One piece- 3000
Per carton- 11,300
whats the numbers like, when it comes to delivering to abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.