Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) (76414 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by HMZi: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
zenith4biz:
In 2017 I will stand in high places with creme LA creme of the Society
2017 is my year of greatness
In Jesus name
Amen
NA 20 slap u deserve...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Asek1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
All these doesn't make the man any poorer. He was just a victim of unfortunate circumstances undecided
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Agimor(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oghara is currently agog with sounds of trumpet....
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Proffdada: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Only if he had used the money to develop and set up profitable businesses in his home town, it would have made him a hero undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by MrCounselor: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
His clansmen will still celebrate him even after the fact that he has ate their
livelihood and that of their children's children, but he is nothing but a hero.

I wonder how people across that axes (SS, esp Delta/Bayelsa) reason,
all these guys loot their commonwealth yet many of them are still die-hard fans

Ibori,
Tompolo,
Asari-Dokubo,
Boyloaf,
Patience Jonathan,
Stella-Oduah,
Allison-Maduekwe

Whenever they get into a position they steal and the whole world trembles,
imagine London police lamenting after just one of them brought too much money
so large enough to crash their economic system.
Same for the female counterpart, so much for y'all.
All south-south (the SEs are no better), and they are usually at the forefront to
cry foul of marginalization even though they have a Ministry of Niger-Delta solely
dedicated to them and only them alone.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by manuel80(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
chisos!!!!!!!!!!!

one man's got all of these. Only God knows wat the rest have in possession, and u say there won't be recession. Tens of millions of dollars. Nawa ohh

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by kzubyar(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
Only one man with these properties, why won't there be recession
my sister tell them
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by chrisBenSunny: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ibori the son of the soil.. I lkie this man ehh!! If I have my way I will flex more than james ibori
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by seguntijan(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Tinubu be laughing at how poor Ibori embezzled
frustrated fellow finding excuses.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by bbankky: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na wa o
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by babino22: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Tinubu be laughing at how poor Ibori embezzled

But this Tinubu teeth brown sha.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Am in oghara right now and the kind of celebration going here na DIA.people are saying the gov has been released.news men are all over the place
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Emassive(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Only an Omo Ale will call Ibori a criminal and Label Tinubu the Jagaban of their father's house... Nigerians and Hypocrisy hang out together always

4 Likes

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by grandstar(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tobitrueman:
Wow, and could you imagine the huge preparation the Oghara people of Delta State are putting in place for his arrival? A hero he is to them

psalms 50:17
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nawa o, and his people are stil celebrating him for stealing there resources, no wonder politicians can kill to win any elective position just because of the money they want to steal, may God help us and give us the grace to vote out any corrupt leader.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Ace4Khalifa(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
mn09abk:
Some Idiots dont realize he still has to face the same criminal charges in Nigeria here...Let him come EFCC go nack am charge.
Look at this guy o. Who told you Nigerian agencies have the same will to put a convicted person in jail as their Western counterparts. Highest thing, him go bribe dem finish dem leave am. Abi all the people wey dem say 'em dem recover looted funds from, dem dey prison now? Nothing come out jhoor. Shikina! #iBowOut.

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by blackaxe78: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ibori don sell Delta state tey tey....
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tobitrueman:
Wow, and could you imagine the huge preparation the Oghara people of Delta State are putting in place for his arrival? A hero he is to them
90% of our politicians are corrupt so lets not just go there.deltans loved ibori becouse of his "chop i chop" policy.people dont just like someone for nothing,the guy performed bro.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by 0b10010011: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
A celebrated criminal back in his home...

Ibori has already eaten the future of the next 10 generations.......

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
zenith4biz:
In Jesus name
Amen
Really? just like that? one would have thought that you have to have a job first, i am not iinsinuating that you do not have a job lipsrsealed i mean one have to start from some were first even if it is on a small scale. smiley
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by claremont(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
He will not be convicted and jailed in Nigeria, he will pay the best lawyers to ensure that. I'm guessing he would have already recruited Mike Ozekhome, a well-known lawyer for the corrupt elite.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by translux(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
WE VOTED GOODLUCK OUT AND WE VOTED BADLUCK IN

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by mensdept: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ceenelly:
Majority of deltans are proud of ibori, is our hero. Almost all the governors that ruled especially between 1999 till 2003 looted their state. So make una nor kill am for us abi na una money he loot. The man na work and chop. He is far far better than uduaghan

There you have it. The mentality of the "nigg.er arean".

No wonder why there has not been much progress in 17 years of "democracy"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Proffdada:
Only if he had used the money to develop and set up profitable businesses in his home town, it would have made him a hero undecided
you dont know what are saying bro.the guy did a lot in his hometown.he established a poly,a teaching hospital,a tank farm,dualized the roads with solar street lights,empowered a lot of people,wanted to build an international airport there e.t.c.he even have a pritate university in oghara(western delta univ)

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by fkdmods: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Don't you read comments here saying "f[b]ayose is my hero[/b]"? If they can see fayose as a role model, then why won't others see Ibori as a mega superstar?
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by niteduff(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
But wait o, can one sleep in two houses at the same time? What is with greedy leaders and wasteful spending?
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by zenith4biz(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
HMZi:
NA 20 slap u deserve...

Do not contaminate with your poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by zenith4biz(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
gypsey:
Really? just like that? one would have thought that you have to have a job first, i am not iinsinuating that you do not have a job lipsrsealed i mean one have to start from some were first even if it is on a small scale. smiley

You can't limit me, I am bound to leave you behind
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
My dad would say "woman need to date bad man to appreciate good man".

After the last governor, Uduaghan and the present one Okowa, Ibori still remains the best Governor Delta state has ever had.

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Agimor(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Proffdada:
If you know what this guy did in Oghara you won't utter this trash.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
is 4 years jail term not too small for money laundering and embezzlement of public funds? incredible, efcc should just do a welcome party for him at the airport with an uber ride str8 to detention till further notice. this guy doesnt deserve any form of freedom
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by ettybaba(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
zenith4biz:
In Jesus name
Amen
And me too in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.