Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) (76441 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ceenelly:
Majority of deltans are proud of ibori, is our hero. Almost all the governors that ruled especially between 1999 till 2003 looted their state. So make una nor kill am for us abi na una money he loot. The man na work and chop. He is far far better than uduaghan
me.pity your thinking sha. may God help you with sense in jesus name..Ameeeeen.

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ceenelly:
Majority of deltans are proud of ibori, is our hero. Almost all the governors that ruled especially between 1999 till 2003 looted their state. So make una nor kill am for us abi na una money he loot. The man na work and chop. He is far far better than uduaghan
Yet, these same deltans set a young man ablaze for stealing a keke napep.

What a people.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
ufuosman:

You hv said it all... A hero to delta state
A hero to oghara in delta state, not the whole delta.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ceenelly:
Speak for urself and the people of oghara.

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by mfujah(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
Only one man with these properties, why won't there be recession
nooo !! nah still buhari cause recession... not all this thieves..
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by nams77: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
This nigga is the biggest scam artist of Nigeria. Robbed his people blind, went to jail, gonna fly private J back home, and still get a reception organised by the governor for him. This man's name should be changed to James Robin Ibori
While I am not in support of his looting, ibori did more than all the governors of delta state combined. He brought unprecedented and gigantic development to delta state and opened up the hinterlands. He may be crooked but ask any deltan and you will hear praises of him. His he the only one that looted? What about jagaban, abacha, Danjuma and the rest? You guys are suffering from selective amnesia. If ibori comes out as governor or president today, I will still vote him. The devil I know is better than all these saints and angels
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by mfujah(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
WizBLANCE:
What? And I thought Buhari is our problem.
bro a lot you have not seen... all them thieves don finish this country..
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Then if Tinubu got arrested they will know that Ibori is very poor boy.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Qmerit:

And many of them didn't know he's not coming home yet not even in 3months time cause he was released into a house arrest pending on the hearing of the assets confiscation.

Released into a house arest? That must be stale news as he has been in house arest throughout his trials and, stating from the Deltan's perspective, Ibori is coming home this year to celebrate the Christmas and new year with them. The 'ogidigbongbon' himself grin
I SIT to be corrected though grin
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by iaatmguy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
This nigga is the biggest scam artist of Nigeria. Robbed his people blind, went to jail, gonna fly private J back home, and still get a reception organised by the governor for him. This man's name should be changed to James Robin Ibori
and the same dullards will shout Northis taking their resources, just imagine the loot
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Charly68: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
I just pity the man,please press men,leave this man alone let him recover himself .
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by kosasly(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bizgold:
Vanity on vanity.
Oil 0ne man eat all. how will SE develop
Delta State South East? develop? How e take relate?
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by entrepreneurmic: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ceenelly:
WRONG STATEMENT, RECIEVE SENSE, ONE REASON WHY D STATE IS BACKWARD.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by WizBLANCE(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
mfujah:
bro a lot you have not seen... all them thieves don finish this country..
i tire for this people...
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
teozey111:

oga hero no dey get property?

Yes o, but his was 'ill-gotten'
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
fkdmods:

Don't you read comments here saying "f[b]ayose is my hero[/b]"? If they can see fayose as a role model, then why won't others see Ibori as a mega superstar?

You gat hit bro, though I detest his ways, but mehn, I twale for his genius mind. The only thing that sent him to jail was him not acknowledging and paying his dues to high political calibre such as Obasanjo and the rest.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chrisx1x:
90% of our politicians are corrupt so lets not just go there.deltans loved ibori becouse of his "chop i chop" policy.people dont just like someone for nothing,the guy performed bro.

True talk. The guy try o, though branded a thief, he's generous with the spoils.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tobitrueman:
Wow, and could you imagine the huge preparation the Oghara people of Delta State are putting in place for his arrival? A hero he is to them
What a shame!
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by chubbyswit(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Tinubu be laughing at how poor Ibori embezzled
jeso Christi tinubu looks too...kai nawao upon all his money?
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by klax(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Is that all he got pls bro these are nothing abeg.

2 property in London, Rang rover, Bentley pls I repeat this is nothing I know so many in present saint administration that has more than 100 times more than these small asset.

Please these are nothing. No offense but these are just needle at the middle of ocean.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by HMZi: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
zenith4biz:

Do not contaminate with your poverty mentality
BE the fooooooooooooooooገ
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by vikeyz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tiri gbosa to the law. Truly, man's needs are insatiable
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by saintaustine(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
Only one man with these properties, why won't there be recession
My sister,
this men finished my dear country.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by saintaustine(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Opakan2:
corrupt otueke lootocrat would have granted him state pardon with govt. appointments.. useless man

good riddance to bad rubbish
You've said it all, my brother. He was a Clueless human being.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Royruky(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/local/ibori-6-luxury-assets-that-were-seized-from-ex-governor-photos-id5931384.html

Ibori assets are intact. The assets forfeiture case had not been concluded. How did you come about his copy and paste news. You can only say properties have been ceased upon completion of the assets forfeiture case. The assets forfeiture case is deadlock and the court may strike out the suit
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by Angrymode: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2016
If there are human beings in Delta, this man would be shot on arrival.

The above won't ever happen because goats actually live there and are preparing goat meat pepper-soup to welcome him.
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by joenor(m): 1:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Don't Bleep with this man, Shu!! una see material wealth, that man na sabi Broa, make una clap for am.....
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by jerryfisher(m): 1:36am On Dec 22, 2016
tinubu did worst......
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by DCONE1(m): 1:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Mean while some people are somewhere planning to give him a Heroic welcome party after looting their future....I bet our HERO GEJ won't miss d party afterall "stealing is not corruption" and other mislead youths are fighting the Goverment trying to Avenge what I don't know of....smh...I LOVE NIGERIA!
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by wizflower(f): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Did tinubu eat akwu abi na so his teeth color dey
Re: 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) by wizflower(f): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Did tinubu eat banger abi na so his teeth color dey
Mujaheeeden:
Did tinubu eat bangar abi na so his teeth color dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.