Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley (21689 Views)

Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe / Oyegun Meets Saraki & Other APC Senate Caucus (Photos) / Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by slimfit1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
And he would lost sleep because of that right hahah the guy is under some fantastic AC make in na comot gor.

1 Like

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by farokkunle: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
ZOMBUHARI .

MR DEATH MAJOR GENERAL POVERTY AND JIHAD FIGHTER .

CHILDREN KILLER . ZA OZA ROM

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by kaziblake(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Johnnoo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Another misplaced value...
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Corrinthians(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
LoveMachine:
He's been a senator since 07 and his party ran affairs for 16 years but now wants to cry foul? If these were citizens I would understand but a multi term senator complaining of marginalization is a joke.
This are the sort of gimmicks they use to earn the support of the ignorant men on the streets since they are driven by nothing but raw emotions. It was for this same reason ekweremadu wore an igbo traditional attire to court the other day.

As long we have such horde of emo sadtional layabouts lityering our streets, these men would continue to lord it over us since they are already adept at knowing which buttons to press and when.

No one would even bother to ask "what have these senators ever done for us".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by decencyman: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
still observing till tomorrow buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii save ur life u are unwanted seed in igboland

1 Like

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
irepnaija4eva:

Abaribe however admitted that though there was an attempt to consult the caucus prior to the meeting,it was not adequate, adding, “The South East Senate Caucus will not be attending having not been adequately consulted. Again it is the view of the Caucus that what the South East needs is development and not to be tagged with any other issue like security .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/south-east-senate-caucus-boycott-buharis-town-hall-parley/

The attitude of my fellow Igbo politicians in the present dispensation is becoming annoying. What is adequate consultation for God's sake. What infrastructure did GEJ and OBJ give them in 16 years. Same 'leaders' Buhari requested for a meeting before the elections and they refused to meet with him. I hope the gullible follow - follow Igbo realise that PDP has zoned the Presidency in 2019 to the North; which means that after rejecting Buhari, they'll elect another Hausa for themselves.

5 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by justice2016: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
We dont want Buhari in Biafra land . He is killing us

7 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by FisifunKododada: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
decencyman:
still observing till tomorrow buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii save ur life u are unwanted seed in igboland

cheesy This is the reason why the President MUST visit alaigbo - we cannot allow you to threaten the life of the President in his own country. cheesy
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by justice2016: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Protest In.Enugu if Buhar comes to Enugu as declared by Ipob . Now senators are joining. Good development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by DozieInc(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
ok
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by laffwitmi: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
U wan turn that region to desert ?? shocked shocked
Noneroone:
The fear of IPOB...

They just stylishly told buhari "dont come o. Those boys are serious o and they are ready to die with you"
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who cares?as long as nnamdi Kanu remains in prison,e no matter

1 Like

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Seriousboy: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Buhari and co. Thinks starting their propaganda campaigns in the South East is the answer to Biafra land.

4 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by tripleaa: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why is Buhari organising a security summit in the east?
deliberately trying to tag the East with security. Oga we don't need security summit. the south east is relatively peaceful. Buhari you can't justify "operation smile "

7 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Okwyjesus(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
LoveMachine:
He's been a senator since 07 and his party ran affairs for 16 years but now wants to cry foul? If these were citizens I would understand but a multi term senator complaining of marginalization is a joke.

Why jumping out each time to condemn anyone that air his objective view about south east. But if they praise APC you will clap.

4 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by IYANGBALI: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
kITATITA:

The attitude of my fellow Igbo politicians in the present dispensation is becoming annoying. What is adequate consultation for God's sake. What infrastructure did GEJ and OBJ give them in 16 years. Same 'leaders' Buhari requested for a meeting before the elections and they refused to meet with him. I hope the gullible follow - follow Igbo realise that PDP has zoned the Presidency in 2019 to the North; which means that after rejecting Buhari, they'll elect another Hausa for themselves.
you are the only sane person on this thread

2 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by azimibraun: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
kingsamosy:
who town hall meeting done elp?
A child with a cell phone. By the time you get to age 19 and beyond you will know what is called policy statement and how important it is..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
What will any sane soul be discussing with a dumb, power-drunk, self-serving nomad that derives joy in unleashing ANTI- PEOPLE policies on the masses?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by FisifunKododada: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
tripleaa:
Why is Buhari organising a security summit in the east?
deliberately trying to tag the East with security. Oga we don't need security summit. the south east is relatively peaceful. Buhari you can't justify "operation smile "

cheesy If u r peaceful then y r ur people threatening the President with assassination if he comes? cheesy
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Men of honour!

F**k buhari and his town hall meeting

Men of hounour? You notice he didn't mention infrastructure, but he emphasizes "the place of Ndigbo in the present administration". You think these people are working for your interests? What did they do for Ndigbo when Oil was $100 oil and they held key positions in the last administration?

Your representatives are self serving thieves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by MeAboki(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cheesy So let me get this straight: they are not attending the town hall because they ONLY wanna talk about development. They don't wanna talk about security - YET, there are people in the SE planning to secede from the country. I daresay that security is a very important topic - as important as development. Just a few days ago, some people in the SE threatened to assassinate the President if he came to Enugu. So I ask you do you in all honesty still believe that security is not a vital topic? cheesy

I can't understand these ppl; here is a president trying to reach out, prepared to go to them and hear their problems at grassroots level, right from the horse's mouth, in order to understand and with a view to addressing them.

Pls tell me where has he made such a gesture to date?

Just listen to them arrogantly making demands on what may be discussed (literally looking at a gifted horse in the mouth) and tomorrow they will be crying marginalisation and Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering their ppl - what a bunch of ingrates, there is really no pleasing them. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by africanusvu(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Their selfish interest isnt captured.the money used in organising this didnt pass through them.see south east senator siting development.though i dnt lik buhari for a reason i cant say here.but he mean wel for south east more than these gladiators.Let Them not come.they ar lucky cos .here in igbo land.peple dnt care abt politicians.avarage igboman thinks of how to make it more than hot govt can make it for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by FisifunKododada: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you are the only sane person on this thread

cheesy ogbeni are u saying even you are among the insane ones? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by FisifunKododada: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

I can't understand these ppl; here is a president trying to reach out, prepared to go to them and hear their problems at grassroots level, right from the horse's mouth, in order to understand and with a view to addressing them.
Pls tell me where has he made such gesture to date?
Just listen to them arrogantly making demands on what may be discussed (literally looking at a gifted horse in the mouth) and tomorrow they will be crying marginalisation and Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering their ppl - what a bunch of ingrates, there really no pleasing them. angry

cool I think their problem is they are driven by irrationality. That is why what they are doing doesn't make sense to anyone who has a functioning brain. The irrationality of tribalism is making it difficult for them to utilize their pre-frontal cortex. Do you know that some of them that where complaining that the President has not visited the SE often enough are the same ones threatening to assassinate him if he shows up tomorrow? Our Igbo fellow citizens are not using their brains right now - we must pray for them. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seenyo:
What will any sane soul be discussing with a dumb, power-drunk, self-serving nomad that derives joy in unleashing ANTI- PEOPLE policies on the masses?
Truth is, as was also evident in the last presidential elections in the US, candidates SNF their aides and surrogates say things , either to promote their principals or bring down his opponents.

Once elections are over, they are simply over. The nation comes together and move on.
Not in Nigeria. Many political naiveties, still bury their heads in the heaps of the whole gamut of the campaign trash, with still so much passion and hate.
We have had an election in this country, and as they say all is fair in love and war. The elections have been over for nearly 2years now. People should go back to their jobs or find something else to do till 2019. As for me its over, I am done. Period....Dr. Doyin Okupe
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
South East senators have done well by boycotting the useless meeting
No reasonable person will agree to meet a goat

9 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Corrinthians:
This are the sort of gimmicks they use to earn the support of the ignorant men on the streets since they are driven by nothing but raw emotions. It was for this same reason ekweremadu wore an igbo traditional attire to court the other day.

As long we have such horde of emo sadtional layabouts lityering our streets, these men would continue to lord it over us since they are already adept at knowing which buttons to press and when.

No one would even bother to ask "what have these senators ever done for us".

Shut up.
Ekweremadu usually dress in igbo attires

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by cstr17: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

Pls tell me where has he made such gesture to date?

Just listen to them arrogantly making demands on what may be discussed (literally looking at a gifted horse in the mouth) and tomorrow they will be crying marginalisation and Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering their ppl - what a bunch of ingrates, there really no pleasing them. angry
They are issuing a big fucck you to your president
What exactly is he coming to say that would benefit the people?
He did not include igboland in his unprecedented $30b loan. His appointments have also been insultingly negatively skewed towards igboland, so how exactly are they proving difficult to please?. What exactly has he done for them that would justify you calling igbos ingrates?
You and your afonja friends better be guided with how you denigrate the Igbo people.
He should go and focus on his re-election. Even if he wins, igbos will just countdown to 2023 when he gets out.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Nathan2016: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sometime some of you here talk like kids.... Has any security issue come up in the east apart from the fulani heardsmen...which d dullard has refuse to address from abuja.....Any protest in the east has been peaceful protest ... just look at what you are saying... who threaten to assisnate him......
YOu guys just hate igbos for nothing.... ANYTHING even if it is wrong as far as igbos are concern, it will be right in your eyes...No wonder the whole south hates you...decit, lying , backstabing AFO....N...... ......A

FisifunKododada:
cheesy So let me get this straight: they are not attending the town hall because they ONLY wanna talk about development. They don't wanna talk about security - YET, there are people in the SE planning to secede from the country. I daresay that security is a very important topic - as important as development. Just a few days ago, some people in the SE threatened to assassinate the President if he came to Enugu. So I ask you do you in all honesty still believe that security is not a vital topic? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by MacOG1Anon: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
ofeoilly:
Buhari should just leave the east and ndiigbo alone, everything about him is just wrong.

Just becos he did not win block vote in 2015 does not mean if he sets tribalism aside that he cannot win our votes in 2019

However, it is too late now, Buhari demonstrated to igbos that he hates them and guess wat, he is just one man, igbos are demonstrating that they can do without Buhari and the Nigeria dead-weight.

We dont want Buhari in the South East for any reason.
With respect, remember that you have also shown him nothing but hate as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Lemo Appointed As Chairman Of FERMA By Buhari / 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You / Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.