Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley (21690 Views)

Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe / Oyegun Meets Saraki & Other APC Senate Caucus (Photos) / Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by back2sender: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2016
lakesider:

population of Igbo is 40m . what is the population of Nigeria ?
Igbo's pay N100b to Lagos state Government monthly , how much is Lagos state igr monthly .
only the truth can can set u free .
Naa by force to stay Lagos?
We dont need your taxes, carry your taxes to your BIAFRA states and Use it to develop there.
Nonsense and nonsensical ipod yoot.
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Splashme: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2016
GreatNegro:
Buhari is an unwelcome guest in the SE, what we need is economic plan. Our region is secured enough. Buhari can take his security to sambisa or brown roof republic, we will develop our region by ourself.
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by yahmohy27: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2016
ISDKING:
Laudable !!!
Well said,but trust them not
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by yahmohy27: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2016
LoveMachine:
He's been a senator since 07 and his party ran affairs for 16 years but now wants to cry foul? If these were citizens I would understand but a multi term senator complaining of marginalization is a joke.
You heard that ?
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by hurrycane: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2016
how can a terrorist discuss about security issue wt u? don't mind him, he is a mind reader! he want to hw of u dat are Sirius so dat he can seduce u, my advice is just to overlook vd man and keep disturbing God till he answer us by giving us d biafra land

1 Like

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Princesaha: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Arclan07:
One thing most Igbos don't understand is that nothing would stop pmb from holding the meeting n my prayer for them is to just carry out their threat by stoning his convoy which I believe is the least, it's then it will dawn on them that their brethren scattered all over the northern states is as good as suya ,they fail to see they are the most parasitic set of people in this country the majority of all the non indigenes in any states try any rubbish then you will see what would happen
I believe u are joking right? I just pray it comes to that and lets see the final outcome. How do u differentiate Igbos and their southern neighbours in your killing spree?. Egbon, there is much anger and resentment in the south than in the east. Or u think u holds the monopoly to violence? Anyway, i think it is high time some people unites with their brothers in Chad and Niger republic.
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by BraniacX(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2016
kITATITA:

Truth is, as was also evident in the last presidential elections in the US, candidates SNF their aides and surrogates say things , either to promote their principals or bring down his opponents.

Once elections are over, they are simply over. The nation comes together and move on.
Not in Nigeria. Many political naiveties, still bury their heads in the heaps of the whole gamut of the campaign trash, with still so much passion and hate.
We have had an election in this country, and as they say all is fair in love and war. The elections have been over for nearly 2years now. People should go back to their jobs or find something else to do till 2019. As for me its over, I am done. Period....Dr. Doyin Okupe
Have you come to the states recently? undecided
Come together indeed!
And what about the brexit fallout? Are brits just rolling over for that one too? undecided
Kids forming i too know and making wrong assumptions to fit their narrative cheesy

Buhari the jihadist like the orange cheeto is unfit to hold power!
I don't know who is more divisive between the two reprobates sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2016
BraniacX:

Have you come to the states recently? undecided
Come together indeed!
Kids forming i too know and making wrong assumptions to fit their narrative cheesy

Buhari the jihadist like the orange cheeto is unfit to hold power!
I don't know who is more divisive between the two reprobates sef!
Below statement is credited to Dr Doyin Okupe. Please read the excerpts again and determine if it applies to you.
Many political naiveties, still bury their heads in the heaps of the whole gamut of the campaign trash, with still so much passion and hate.
We have had an election in this country, and as they say all is fair in love and war. The elections have been over for nearly 2years now. People should go back to their jobs or find something else to do till 2019. As for me its over, I am done. Period....Dr. Doyin Okupe
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by BraniacX(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=kITATITA post=52154602][/quote]
Oh! So it is "should go" now? undecided

The U.S and U.K templates are no longer worthy as references anymore right?

Why don't you just admit you're a liar pretending to have knowledge on issues he/she knows abso-fucking-lutely nothing about? angry

How about a little honesty from you?

We oppose buhari same way we oppose the orange orang-utan because its a moral obligation for good people to resist and oppose evil!
Let that sink into your befuddled skull

And before you start spewing rants on tribalism, south yeast and what not, i am south southern and i whole heartedly supported yar-adua as did other south easterners and south southerners! We would have gladly worked with another (significantly detribalised) northerner but time and again we have given mai gworo of daura the opportunity to prove our assumptions on him wrong and time and again he has failed us and been very vocal and unrepentant about it!
So why should anybody buy into this charade and window dressing visit of his? undecided

1 Like

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Topaz16: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2016
LoveMachine:
He's been a senator since 07 and his party ran affairs for 16 years but now wants to cry foul? If these were citizens I would understand but a multi term senator complaining of marginalization is a joke.

Good point! ...nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Kfed4ril(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy If u r peaceful then y r ur people threatening the President with assassination if he comes? cheesy
Oga go kill yourself
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by FisifunKododada: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Oga go kill yourself

cheesy y? life is so sweet cheesy
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Kfed4ril(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy y? life is so sweet cheesy

Lol
I like the way u answered me I swear you make me shame for myself
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by FisifunKododada: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Lol
I like the way u answered me I swear you make me shame for myself

cheesy oya make we go bar go drink orijin make we leave dis e-warriors for here cheesy
Re: South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley by Kfed4ril(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy oya make we go bar go drink orijin make we leave dis e-warriors for here cheesy

Lol. No wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing / Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North / Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.