Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS (36484 Views)

Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by andresia(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Honestly, Warri is a village. Just check out the background and able bodied youth there and compare it with ur village settings. Any correlation?
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by eezeribe(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
OK
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
which one is the billionaire? the one wearing singlet who looks like he had smoked too much ganja or the one with dandruf on his head? grin looks like he can not afford shampoo for his dandruf. grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Alhkerimu(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
i love Naija my country.
Baba is realy working
Sai baba.
People can now moves freely without fear of the unknow especially inthe niger/delta region.
Baba nigeria under you is a blessing to all nigerians, may almighty God in his infinity mercy give you more wisdom to succeed in ramification.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dgunnerz:
Billionaire and he can not order Jack Daniella for that table...

Recession is bad mehn!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sapele water is the only recommended brand over there

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dgunnerz:
Billionaire and he can not order Jack Daniella for that table...

Recession is bad mehn!
i wonder o! even poor people like me buys and drinks jack daniels, cognac and champaign with friends, the people trying to make us believe he is a billionaire are not doing a very good job grin i mean did they see his account balance? this man does not even look like a thousanaire.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by yinkslinks(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
He always looks dirty.
dainformant:
Nigerian business mogul and billionaire, Chief Ayiri Emami caused a huge scene as he stormed Okere community in Warri, Delta state to congratulate the new Youth chairman elect of the community, Mr Omeyin Esu -who joined the Warri billionaire and others for a couple of drinks on the streets.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami-pulls.html
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
veekid:
Who is Ayiri
AYIRI IS YOUR FATHER.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by protocoll(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
warri and thuggery

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by protocoll(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
warri and thuggery.. see d guy on white singlet

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
If Nigeria valued Equity, the south south should have the highest number of Billionaires in Nigeria. But the reverse is the case where the North that contributes nothing to the country has everything. The south western slaves will give them help as long as the north dole out the remnants for them

As a percentage of its population, the South South has more billionaires than any other part of Nigeria.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
repentant militant
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
greenpasture:

[s]
As a percentage of its population, the South South has more billionaires than any other part of Nigeria.[/s]

Its either you are trying to give yourself false hope or you are deliberately trying to misinform people.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
If Nigeria valued Equity, the south south should have the highest number of Billionaires in Nigeria. But the reverse is the case where the North that contributes nothing to the country has everything. The south western slaves will give them help as long as the north dole out the remnants for them

As a percentage of its population, the South South has more billionaires than any other part of Nigeria. Having said that, I wonder how you work out that the number of Billionaires per region is a sign of development. Do you have any empirical evidence that suggests that areas with billionaires are better provided for or that such billionaires spend their money in their locality?
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by protocoll(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
warri, thuggery and robbery be like 5&6

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
greenpasture:

As a percentage of its population, the South South has more billionaires than any other part of Nigeria. Having said that, I wonder how you work out that the number of Billionaires per region is a sign of development. Do you have any empirical evidence that suggests that areas with billionaires are better provided for or that such billionaires spend their money in their locality?
if you can name 4 billionaire oil magnates or entrepreneurs from akwa ivom and cross river combined , then we can continue this conversation, other wise you are just an afonja out to continue feeding off the lopsidedness of Nigeria
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by erico2k2(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
gypsey:
i wonder o! even poor people like me buys and drinks jack daniels, cognac and champaign with friends, the people trying to make us believe he is a billionaire are not doing a very good job grin i mean did they see his account balance? this man does not even look like a thousanaire.
That region nah sapele water and pamy
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by einsteino(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
gypsey:

i live in warri, the guy is indeed a billionaire and lives a very luxurious life. you can google him to confirm. he went to see a youth leader, forget the title, a community youth leader here is more like the gang leader of a community, there is a fee everyone who does business or construction in warri pays, it is called devel.. it is paid to the community boys... they are sort of a maffia.

over here no matter how rich you are, sapele water and gin no get substitute.. moreover ayiri isnt the kind of billionaire u are used to, he isnt bothered about being posh, he is kinda like tompolo, a lord, these boys are excited to have their lord come pay a visit and it is going to seal their loyalty. i dont know if u grab? it is common place to wake up in the morning to see boys shooting sporiadically on the road and everyone just halts business for some hours. these things are reported as clashes between these community boys. ayiri is only consolidating his hold, he uses these boys, for elections and what not..

aesthetically speaking, warri is just there, not a fancy city but it has highbrow areas and even land in places like the slum in this pic cost an arm and a leg.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Lexusgs430: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
People GEJ enriched, at the expense of the masses....
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by LorDBolton(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seriously the south is cursed
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by BlackOnassis(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

The SW military heads of states have been busy doling out oil wells to the Northerners, right? Clap for yourself. Keep parroting everything that has been dumped in your brain.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Divay22(f): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ekpan boys
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
andresia:
Honestly, Warri is a village. Just check out the background and able bodied youth there and compare it with ur village settings. Any correlation?
That's okere community in warri, that's not the whole warri, but u r right sha, warri is dirty, all thanks to ibori, uduaghan and okowa.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
einsteino:

i live in warri, the guy is indeed a billionaire and lives a very luxurious life. you can google him to confirm. he went to see a youth leader, forget the title, a community youth leader here is more like the gang leader of a community, there is a fee everyone who does business or construction in warri pays, it is called devel.. it is paid to the community boys... they are sort of a maffia.

over here no matter how rich you are, sapele water and gin no get substitute.. moreover ayiri isnt the kind of billionaire u are used to, he isnt bothered about being posh, he is kinda like tompolo, a lord, these boys are excited to have their lord come pay a visit and it is going to seal their loyalty. i dont know if u grab? it is common place to wake up in the morning to see boys shooting sporiadically on the road and everyone just halts business for some hours. these things are reported as clashes between these community boys. ayiri is only consolidating his hold, he uses these boys, for elections and what not..

aesthetically speaking, warri is just there, not a fancy city but it has highbrow areas and even land in places like the slum in this pic cost an arm and a leg.
makes alot of sense, man! you sound like you know exactly what you are talking about shocked No doubt! lipsrsealed
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
erico2k2:

That region nah sapele water and pamy
okay! sapele water? i am guessing Gin or ogogoro! right? grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Three cartons of Orijin for you
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by demolaxl(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by mikhe2(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
andresia:
you dnt need to generalize
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by vertueptime: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Becos of community youth leader,No be say na councilor o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Dino Melaye Recall / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.