Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS (36483 Views)

Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by gulfer: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Front page headline is misleading, it should be "Ayiri Emani pulls thugscrowd[angry angry sad
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Killurself: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
That is what South South generally like, to follow big man for back shouting chemo chemo very lazy youth, is only fight they ve power.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by andresia(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
mikhe2:
you dnt need to generalize

Bro, Warri no be am. Anytime I travel to other states, I have this feeling I just entered into a town.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Adminisher: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
If Nigeria valued Equity, the south south should have the highest number of Billionaires in Nigeria. But the reverse is the case where the North that contributes nothing to the country has everything. The south western slaves will give them help as long as the north dole out the remnants for them

This is the congenital cluelessness of the Niger Delta indigenes. This is why I personally hate you guys so much. Completely unemancipated and lacking in sense.

Notice you did not talk about having a large middle class, you did not talk about opportunities opening for millions , you did not talk about development. All you want is for a few billionaires for you and your children to worship. This is the same idiocy that foistered people like Goodluck Jonathan, Mama Piss, Ibori and others on your people.
You guys want to replace a phantom northern oppression with real oppression from a few Niger Delta billionaires.

You don't know how sick your ideology is in this modern world.

No wonder you guys are not developing and cannot even articulate an agenda for the region. How can you when your nose is up some politician's ass.

The Niger Delta is the most retrogressive region in Nigeria but they deceive themselves that it is the north.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by raphy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lad wan kil me this nyt som ppl post tot
I know quote any one.another delta hero apart from ibori .they must be using some sense to jolicate ibori freedom in uk.

I hope y'all see things my way.
He suppose to other drinks for the boys hailing him na dey are starving. And he owns a private jet haba!
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by lilcashking(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
If Nigeria valued Equity, the south south should have the highest number of Billionaires in Nigeria. But the reverse is the case where the North that contributes nothing to the country has everything. The south western slaves will give them help as long as the north dole out the remnants for them
am 100% sure u know no thing about the history of nigeria economy,bcuz the truth is dat they use northern groundnut money and insearch for the oil u ar sparking on
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by sonnie10: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
lilcashking:
am 100% sure u know no thing about the history of nigeria economy,bcuz the truth is dat they use northern groundnut money and insearch for the oil u ar sparking on
Shell, Agip, Mobil, and Cheveron used groundnut money to search for oil abi? Ok, since you are a historian, can you tell us what cocoa and palm oil money was used for?
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by BabaRamota1980: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2016
iluvpomo:
Why does this dude's head look like it needs some powerful shampoo (and serious prayers) ?? shocked

This is what happens when man put mouth for toto wey husband fence with magun. This guy is lucky.
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by adepa(f): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Naija is filthy!
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by iluvpomo(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

This is what happens when man put mouth for toto wey husband fence with magun. This guy is lucky.
ha ha ... bros, I hope you no de talk from experience oh grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by joenor(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2016
He try na sabi Broa
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Lamipee(m): 2:15am On Dec 22, 2016
adonbilivit:
so we should stone rich dudes? receive sense!

grin grin grin lool receive sense... Brother why naw
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by KomonSense: 2:32am On Dec 22, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
When a small child steals food we kill them when politicians and rich dudes come to our hood we worship them

Chukwu zo ba anyi
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by mikhe2(m): 5:44am On Dec 22, 2016
andresia:

Bro, Warri no be am. Anytime I travel to other states, I have this feeling I just entered into a town.
lol. But they are fine places in warri. That place where ayiri dy to me be lyk the ghetto side
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
When a small child steals food we kill them when politicians and rich dudes come to our hood we worship them
my sister my brothers i yaff tayad 4 dz con3 called nja...see as everywhere be like dusbin and d self styled billionaire is not irritated ..1million naira dat street go look like mini ville..and health issues go don resolve..but instead e go drink and donate 100k to dem wey go eventually cuz big sharing crisis..
Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by Movicq(m): 6:30am On Dec 22, 2016
veekid:
Who is Ayiri
see ur lifer

Re: Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS by BJOO(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Dgunnerz:
Billionaire and he can not order Jack Daniella for that table...

Recession is bad mehn!
no reason am ooo...the guy go buy you oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU / INEC Suspends Dino Melaye Recall / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.