Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? (6572 Views)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Fresh UK, US, Ghana And Nigerian Accounts Available / How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Diamondqueen(f): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Exclusiveslog:

yeah with or without videos you can monetize your account
okay, thanks.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
He is not a nigerian u slowpoke
Silkmoth33:
KSI is a nigerian.

Look him up

Why would dey be prejudiced for a country when individuals earn thousands of dollars for the google brothers for posting crap on there regardless of their nationalities.

The highest paid youtuber is swedish.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Danyl(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rhiya:

please how did you link your adsense account?? People are sayin Google don't accept Nigerian accounts??how true?

I just applied for mine two days ago and it was approved the following day. I hope that answer your question.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by corenewsonline: 4:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Danyl:

I just applied for mine two days ago and it was approved the following day. I hope that answer your question.

But you cant start making money from it immediately sir.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Danyl(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2017
corenewsonline:

But you cant start making money from it immediately sir.
of course you can't until when you have videos and specifically monetize them, with views you will..
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Glaxx(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Exclusiveslog:

have you monetize your videos??

Please check your mail. I want to monetize my YouTube Chanel. Please check the mail and revert. Thanks
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Shollay20(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Where can I get Free video to upload thanks
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by Glaxx(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Exclusiveslog:

have you monetize your videos??
Please Check your mail box. I want to discuss with you personally.
Re: Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts? by haon: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
I've monetize my youtube channel. Check out the process of youtube monetization in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSf-UTpMQLU

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know Before You Even Start A Blog / What Does Mysql Database Means? / 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.