Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video (764 Views)

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by jonhemma11: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSVd6YDm67/

A social media user shared the story and wrote(watch the video on the link)......

'Police Extortion: Victim exposes two Lagos policemen .

The victim wrote: "This happened this morning in front of Lagos State University, Ojo. These police officers created a u-turn on the road , and when motorist make use of that u-turn they jump into the car and tell them that they've committed a traffic offence and extort money from unaware citizens.

Mind you, the road is under construction so it's only proper that ad hoc u-turns are made to ease traffic in the road. The name of the officer driving is Chinedu and the other one is Roland.

They must be brought to justice. Please help me involve all the necessary people who can bring them to justice. I had to pay through my nose to get myself off their hook this morning.

The name of the police officer whose picture appears there is Chinedu. I think his surname is Iwuka although i'm not too sure about it. The other officer with the Nokia X2, is Roland'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/police-officers-create-u-turn-in-lagos.html

Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by jonhemma11: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2016

Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by jonhemma11: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by tociano009(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by EgusiSoup: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Buhari undecided

This kind of thing would never happen when the hero of democracy is on power!

God bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

We the yoruba can only wish he comes back in 2019.

Never Again shall we make the mistake we made in the past elections with the dullard and the deceit called APC.
Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by chat2deen(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
jonhemma11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSVd6YDm67/

A social media user shared the story and wrote(watch the video on the link)......

'Police Extortion: Victim exposes two Lagos policemen .

The victim wrote: "This happened this morning in front of Lagos State University, Ojo. These police officers created a u-turn on the road , and when motorist make use of that u-turn they jump into the car and tell them that they've committed a traffic offence and extort money from unaware citizens.

Mind you, the road is under construction so it's only proper that ad hoc u-turns are made to ease traffic in the road. The name of the officer driving is Chinedu and the other one is Roland.

They must be brought to justice. Please help me involve all the necessary people who can bring them to justice. I had to pay through my nose to get myself off their hook this morning.

The name of the police officer whose picture appears there is Chinedu. I think his surname is Iwuka although i'm not too sure about it. The other officer with the Nokia X2, is Roland'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/police-officers-create-u-turn-in-lagos.html

All na becos of reccession grin angry
grin grin

Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by AfroMighty(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
see as he take nail the police officers to cross. God save Nigeria
Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by Timmypromise(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Not in my country.
Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by madridguy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chai, awon oloju wokowoko tongue
Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by eboiga(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bunch of idiots! That's why they get killed at the slightest opportunity. Wives,you better advise your husbands otherwise them go follow 2016 waka. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by WizBLANCE(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Namesake you fall Hand... Period. No wonder *chi anaghi edu onye ojo*
Re: Police Extort Money 4rm Drivers Wit U-turn In Lagos,Driver Expose Them(Pix,Video by morbeta(m): 3:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Orderly room loading.........

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lady Trailed And Robbed At Agidingbi By Men In Suvs - Concise News / Woman Busted For Allegedly Sleeping With 3 Underage School Football Players / Photos-police Parade Suspected Robbers Who Shot Dead Bus Conductor In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.