Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom (70257 Views)

Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up / Tinubu Hangsout Wit James Ibori As He Attend Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter's Wedding / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed and Touched By Crowd As He Regains Freedom -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Moneyyy:
And they'll celebrate him once he lands in Nigeria, so sad!
we don dey cook rice sef. as e dey land na so the food go dey don.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:49am On Dec 22, 2016
ngmgeek:
Well, he served his time and we should move on. There are thousands of Nigerian politicians who did worse than Ibori but are walking free today.
amaechi bah?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
Sorry to say this oo...how has he been coping without having sex for a long time grin
abi na master...
he baths with soap, he rubs Vaseline too. the fist can never cheat on him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Finelatty: 2:03am On Dec 22, 2016
YourWife:
I wish Buhari will fight corrupt Nigerians the "Ibori" way!
is buhari not corrupt..equity they say must come with clean hands..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by snapshot: 3:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Afam4eva:
The kind of welcome party they gave Bode George is small compared to what james Onanefe Ibori will receive when he enters Nigeria especially in Delta State. Even the present Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, former Governor, Uduaghan, Ayiri and almost everybody that matter in Delta state will be at the airport to welcome the number one criminal of Delta state.

Lest i forget, a welcome back banquet will be hosted by his friends and family, sponsored by the state governor. A stadium or airport shall be named after him. Una never see anything.
I don't support corruption,there were a good number of people and places that Ibori impacted positively with looted funds.He is like former Bayelsa state governor Alarms,even though he was said to be corrupt bayelsans celebrate him because even up till today no governor has equalled is achievements in the state,even those that claim not to be corrupt can't perform like Alarms the corrupt one.I think in all these there is a lesson to learn.People will always celebrate those that impacted positively on them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by billyG(m): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2016
sanky346:
Congratulations to all Urhobo and the entire Delta community. The Egberi Papa is back
Congrat 2 all Urhobo all over d world,ogidigboigbo is back.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by shineeye1: 3:59am On Dec 22, 2016
ALL OUR POLITICAL LEADERS ARE MORBIDLY CORRUPT. THE LED ARE NO LESS! THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. CORRUPTION IS A LIVELY PARTY WITHIN EVERY DEPRAVED PEOPLE. FOR THEM, CORRUPTION IS SYNONYMOUS WITH HEROISM. IBORI, WELCOME HOME TO YOUR PEOPLE FROM THE STRANGE BUT PROGRESSIVE LAND OF PROBITY.

Come to think of it, Ibori was the best corrupt leader in Niger delta- he enrolled many into the profitable cult of corruption. But posterity is the worse for it. And black Africa continues to advance speedily- in the backward direction
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by babadee1(m): 4:14am On Dec 22, 2016
smark61:

He was the best governor delta state ever had cool

What and what did he do to make him the best governor Delta state ever had?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by OAUTemitayo: 4:33am On Dec 22, 2016
vikyno:

Troop to where in Yorubaland? Apart from Lagos State tell me another place in Yorubaland my people are trooping to.

Please tell your Governor's in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun to pls pay up your parents that are dying of hunger.

As for the looting, Tinubu alone has looted far more than what All the South South Governors had looted in the past and he is still your celebrated hero today because of you people real "Mumuish" in born nature.

Mumu factorial.
Your people plenty for all parts of Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by KelvinC1(m): 5:24am On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
Sorry to say this oo...how has he been coping without having sex for a long time grin
abi na master...
they pay for sex and they bring in FEMALE INMATES FOR THEM.. correct hole for that matter.. no be this scatter scatter type wey dem don rebole the block engine tire o
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2016
irene with diz mini water melons u dey parade everywhere to wankkkk for oga ibori na 2 mins release naaaa and u still dey ask..u go sabi care ooooo..i just hope say u nor just be talkie talkieee say u like to do like to do..lolzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ireneony:
abi na master...
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by lukency(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2016
SageTravels:
He may even contest in the next general election and his people will vote for him.
If the people are senselless
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by lukency(m): 6:30am On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
abi na master...
Vaslineology
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by udemzyudex(m): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Seun360:
The pride of Niger Delta is free. Let's bring out da drums.

Make him no just try come back ooo...

come to think of it, where is that snipper team APC said Jonathan was training?

I think we need them now...lol
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by bongo007(m): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2016
SageTravels:
He may even contest in the next general election and his people will vote for him.
..if u knw hw foolish delta youth are then u will knw dey will not only vote 4 him dey will also kill 4 him. Brainless set people
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by bongo007(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2016
billyG:

Congrat 2 all Urhobo all over d world,ogidigboigbo is back.
see dem delta youth dey can never surprise me. Useless set of people. D only tine u people are good at iz to blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by onatisi(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2016
lukency:
If the people are senselless
You don't know ibori,if you do.,you will understand why his release is very powerful. I know some powerful politicians may not want him back in Nigeria bwfore 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by kaymart: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
abi na master...

Now that he is back. perhaps you can help him cover all lost grounds. lol... .na sex interest you pass for the discussion.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by vikyno(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2016
falopey:

When I was in the eastern part of Nigeria, if you told an eastern that has never crossed the niger bridge before that you wanted to travel (being a Yoruba person) the next thing they would reply to you would be , "oh you are going to Lagos".

I now used to tell my friends over there that, is it that you people over here think that all yorubas in the east come from Lagos? Or Yoruba land don't have any other states apart from Lagos? Or Yorubas in the east don't have their different states apart from Lagos? So why then did they always tell us that we're going to Lagos or just came back from Lagos whenever as a Yoruba person you told them that you traveled and came back?

The reason was because a lot of easterners talking that way never crossed the niger bridge before to Yoruba land, hence they think no other place exists in Yoruba land apart from Lagos.

I think from the way you just talked you are one of or not far from being one of such easterners that think the only state in Yoruba land is Lagos and that have never traveled across the niger before. Or maybe the only place you have visited in Yoruba land is Lagos. Never visited other states and see your people there. Yes, your people troop out to Yoruba land outside Lagos everyday.

Leave the state capitals and visit interior villages and rural communities outside Lagos, you will see ibos in large numbers doing their trades in those places. Or you can visit their major markets on their market days, and see the multitude of ibo traders in those villages and towns.

So it's an act of ignorance for you to say the only place ibos are trooping to is Lagos. Ibos are trooping to every nook and cranny of yoruba land.

You are very wrong bro. The Yoruba's I know during my service year always claim Lagos instead of their other towns because that's the only place they are proud of.
As for me being an Easterner that have never crossed the Niger bridge, u got it all wrong there. I was born and brought up in Yoruba land. I have been to all the States in the South West even before I stepped my foot in Lagos. I even have a Yoruba name given by my parents at birth and 90% of my friends today are Yoruba by tribe.
Apart from Lagos and Ibadan, which other part of Yoruba city has good infrastructures and look modern? Even your state capitals are like villages compared to other cities in other part of the Country.

The truth is that the Easterners travels a lot in search of opportunities and that is a Plus to them. Even a big part of the developments in Lagos State today can be ascribed to them.
Mind you, I am not an Easterner but a Niger Deltan.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by vikyno(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2016
bongo007:
see dem delta youth dey can never surprise me. Useless set of people. D only tine u people are good at iz to blame buhari

Guy stop saying Delta youths are foolish. You cannot conclude such because of the opinion of few.

Tell me where u are from and I will show you how foolish your youths and tribe are.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Afam4eva(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2016
snapshot:
I don't support corruption,there were a good number of people and places that Ibori impacted positively with looted funds.He is like former Bayelsa state governor Alarms,even though he was said to be corrupt bayelsans celebrate him because even up till today no governor has equalled is achievements in the state,even those that claim not to be corrupt can't perform like Alarms the corrupt one.I think in all these there is a lesson to learn.People will always celebrate those that impacted positively on them.
"I don't support corruption". isn't that what people ay before they actually support corruption? isn't that exactly what you're doing? You're defending the reason why people celebrate these thieves. Even if Ibori was responsible for building the third mainland bridge, the moment he is charged for corruption and found guilty, a thief he is and should never be celebrated. I'm sure you're one of those people who think that as long as thieving politicians invest their money in Nigeria, then it ok.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Alezy(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Moneyyy:
And they'll celebrate him once he lands in Nigeria, so sad!
He is already being celebrated.

u need to come to oghara

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Alezy(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2016
bongo007:
You just come here and insult people generally? ? you get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by vikyno(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2016
bongo007:

Guy stop saying Delta youths are foolish. You cannot conclude such because of the opinion of few.

Tell me where u are from and I will show you how foolish your youths and tribe are.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by falopey: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2016
vikyno:

You are very wrong bro. The Yoruba's I know during my service year always claim Lagos instead of their other towns because that's the only place they are proud of.
As for me being an Easterner that have never crossed the Niger bridge, u got it all wrong there. I was born and brought up in Yoruba land. I have been to all the States in the South West even before I stepped my foot in Lagos. I even have a Yoruba name given by my parents at birth and 90% of my friends today are Yoruba by tribe.
Apart from Lagos and Ibadan, which other part of Yoruba city has good infrastructures and look modern? Even your state capitals are like villages compared to other cities in other part of the Country.

The truth is that the Easterners travels a lot in search of opportunities and that is a Plus to them. Even a big part of the developments in Lagos State today can be ascribed to them.
Mind you, I am not an Easterner but a Niger Deltan.

Let me quote the question that you yourself asked before.

"Troop to where in Yorubaland? Apart from Lagos State tell me another place in Yorubaland my people are trooping to".

That was the exact statement above that you made and that I debunked to be totally false. Now you are saying another thing to contradict your previous claim that it's only Lagos ibo people are trooping to.
Easterners travel a lot as you rightly pointed out. That is why their presence is not only in Lagos. And so as you have been to all the other states in Yoruba land, you don't meet ibo people in their numbers in all those states you have been to? Unless you want to lie there and say it is only in Lagos we have ibos in large numbers.

That was my personal experience in the east. You don't have to tell them you are from ondo or ekiti. The question of denying whether you are from oyo or ogun does not arise or matter here. Once they see you that you are a Yoruba person, they just believe automatically you are from Lagos until you tell them otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by snapshot: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Afam4eva:

"I don't support corruption". isn't that what people ay before they actually support corruption? isn't that exactly what you're doing? You're defending the reason why people celebrate these thieves. Even if Ibori was responsible for building the third mainland bridge, the moment he is charged for corruption and found guilty, a thief he is and should never be celebrated. I'm sure you're one of those people who think that as long as thieving politicians invest their money in Nigeria, then it ok.
The problem is not the corrupt politician perse, it is about those who claim they are not corrupt yet they do nothing for the people.as far as I am concerned all Nigerian politicians are thrives and evil,but some still try to help with looted funds.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by JimiOgunlola: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
ify84:
They celebrate their thieves, tinubu, buhari, obasanjo, danjuma but they will insult Niger deltans for celebrating Ibori... . Celebrate ur thieves and allow us celebrate our own James.

We yoruba muslims have the right to celebrate our thieves like thieffnubu but Niger delta must not celebrate their thieves like Ibori. We must tell you when to celebrate or not. Insha Allah!
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by billyG(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
bongo007:
wo told u am 1 of them?am only jokingly cajoling them & congratulating them on d successful completion of their heroe's jail term.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Afam4eva(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
snapshot:
The problem is not the corrupt politician perse, it is about those who claim they are not corrupt yet they do nothing for the people.as far as I am concerned all Nigerian politicians are thrives and evil,but some still try to help with looted funds.
II won't be surrised if you'v stolen before because thieves sound exactly the way you're sounding. So, because people who haven't stolen money have not done any charitable donations it gives people the effrontery to steal? See logic.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by vikyno(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
falopey:

Let me quote the question that you yourself asked before.

"Troop to where in Yorubaland? Apart from Lagos State tell me another place in Yorubaland my people are trooping to".

That was the exact statement above that you made and that I debunked to be totally false. Now you are saying another thing to contradict your previous claim that it's only Lagos ibo people are trooping to.
Easterners travel a lot as you rightly pointed out. That is why their presence is not only in Lagos. And so as you have been to all the other states in Yoruba land, you don't meet ibo people in their numbers in all those states you have been to? Unless you want to lie there and say it is only in Lagos we have ibos in large numbers.

That was my personal experience in the east. You don't have to tell them you are from ondo or ekiti. The question of denying whether you are from oyo or ogun does not arise or matter here. Once they see you that you are a Yoruba person, they just believe automatically you are from Lagos until you tell them otherwise.
I concur but this assertion is not limited to the Easterner as u painted.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by snapshot: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Afam4eva:

II won't be surrised if you'v stolen before because thieves sound exactly the way you're sounding. So, because people who haven't stolen money have not done any charitable donations it gives people the effrontery to steal? See logic.
pls read with understanding.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by ify84(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2016
ba7man:
People celebrate Tinubu because he's the architect of the reforms that made Lagos the most economically viable state in Nigeria and he's the foundation of APC , the party that toppled PDP.

People celebrate Buhari because he's making effort to fight corruption.

People celebrate Obasanjo because during his tenure, he got Nigeria out of debt, grew our national reserves to record amount, he undertook policies eg Bank recapitalization and introduction of GSM , which greatly improved the economy.

Frankly, I've never heard of anyone celebrating T.Y Danjuma.

.......So why do you guys celebrate Ibori?

They celebrate Ibori because, if he stole 100 naira, he gave 90 naira to boys, known and unknown. He empowered too many people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.