Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. (1812 Views)

Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / Nigeria No More Debt Free: Federal Debt Up By $18bn Under 4 Years- Daily Trust / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. by walakolobo: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2009
^^^^Dog pursuing pot

Looks like you have a leaking butt hole?
Re: I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. by AjanleKoko: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2009
walakolobo:

^^^^Dog pursuing pot

Looks like you have a leaking butt hole?

Dude,
It is 'dog pursuing wolf'.
If you want to insult someone at least get the grammar right.
Re: I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. by walakolobo: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2009
there is no grammar in sult, you just say it as you see the person, just as i see you as a kangaroo, i call you a farting kangaroo, period.
Re: I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. by AjanleKoko: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2009
walakolobo:

there is no grammar in sult, you just say it as you see the person, just as i see you as a kangaroo, i call you a farting kangaroo, period.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
I agree. I'm a farting kangaroo. With a Burmese passport too!
Re: I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2009
LMAO @ crazy thread.
Re: I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. by Epiphany(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
@walakolobo: refusing a british passport to hold on to a Nigerian one does not automatically mean you are patriotic or that you even love Nigeria. Holding a British pali just gives you options that the Nigerian one does not.

Regardless of whether Nigeria is performing or not, the world is becoming a very small place and people frequently move around and about. There are Canadians that hold American citizenship, Australians that hold british citizenship, British people with American citizenship etc. Does that mean that when these people opt for other countries' citizenship, they are not proud of their home countries? NO

My guy, i beg you to collect the British pali and hide it under your bed (if you dont want to use it right now), while you continue using the naija one. One day, you will have cause to bring out the british passport, dust it up and use it.
Re: I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. by KunleOshob(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
I am very proud of my father land too despite all the crooks in goverment and the curse of bad leaders we have. cool
Re: I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. by Ugosample(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2019
ogajim:
This guy might have "met the minimum requirements for a British passport" but we all know that doesn't guarantee anything if you don't or can't meet the other conditions like maybe have a job, up to date taxes, and other stuff that they may need. Fabrication all the way it seems, where are the best Nigerian doctors, teachers, etc today? Abeg stop this lies jare and stay in your council flat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lmao @ council flat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola cabal Exposed ! Media Bribery And Corruption Machinery / Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! / The Nigerian 2011 Elections-An Opportunity Lost?by:Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.