Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA (7717 Views)

Onitsha Port Concessioned To 2 Firms, May Commence Operations This Year - NIWA / FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August / FG Silent On Concessioning Of Onitsha Port, Assures Early Delivery Of Baro Port (2) (3) (4)

Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2016
I hope this would drive the cost of purchasing a car down!
Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by obataokenwa(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2016
AZeD1:

Learn how to read. Onitsha port is complete and ready for use.
completed and ready for use how? where is the prove that it's now ready. Travel to southeast and if u have conscience u will know that humans are not the ones in Aso Rock.
Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by wexyee: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Okeikpu:
Some useless igbos will come now to defend 1 Nigeria
The painful part of it is that the money is from the east sad
lol for ur delutional mind abi? Tell me ur natural resources?....... U c the truth @ nairalanders igbos actualy thinks the crude in ss is their birth right .... Yet dey re attacking nigeria .... Mtswwwww confuse set of people

Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by Okeikpu(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2016
wexyee:
lol for ur delutional mind abi? Tell me ur natural resources?....... U c the truth @ nairalanders igbos actualy thinks the crude in ss is their birth right .... Yet dey re attacking nigeria .... Mtswwwww confuse set of people
Continue ranting
Everyday is for the thief
Complete the remaining ones
Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by symbianDON(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2016
obataokenwa:
where is Baro and Ogoja to be taking serious for completion than Onitsha. Now it's obvious that Nigeria has a long way to go. I know one day we the south easterners will laugh last. continue
Okeikpu:
Some useless igbos will come now to defend 1 Nigeria
The painful part of it is that the money is from the east sad
zuchyblink:
Igbos have no place in Nigeria
blackaxe78:
Nice one!

Great move in the right direction.

Onitsha port can be taken up after the completion of Lokoja, Badagry, and the New Lagos port.

zuchyblink:
Igbos have no place in Nigeria
make una dey try read before commenting na
Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

I thought Onitsha which has industrial axis linking Nnewi, would have been given priority...

Just stand by and watch how the Afonjas will support the evil federal government...It is obvious the central government hates the Igbos and not the Igbos hating Nigeria....
YOU GUYS WHERE IS YOUR REASONING FACULTY.YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELVES OBJECT OF RIDICULE.IGBO THIS,IGBO THAT............

Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by jelal007(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

I thought Onitsha which has industrial axis linking Nnewi, would have been given priority...

Just stand by and watch how the Afonjas will support the evil federal government...It is obvious the central government hates the Igbos and not the Igbos hating Nigeria....
STFU....go and demand biafra. Pukes....
Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by Slimpotter(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Femich18:
Lokoja? kogi state is bless naturally but I just don't know why they are still backward. Lot of resources untapped. I hope this will be the beginning of many good tins to commence
Bros my state matter tire me o

Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by whisperj: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

You obviously didn't read the whole write-up. Please learn to read through.
Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by Stingman: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
whisperj:

You obviously didn't read the whole write-up. Please learn to read through.

Reading and visiting the site for reality checks is a different thing, ogbeni...May be you should do your own reserach...
Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by T9ksy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
wexyee:

@ Bolded.............................4REAL!!!

That's was why our last internal war was rightly tagged "Nigeria's Oil war".

When his homeboy was in power, Ojukwu believed in One united(sic)Nigeria but the moment Ironsi was removed from the corridor of power,

Ojukwu suddenly remembered that we have nothing in common and hence want to secede with his people but of course, with the oil in the SS

region.

Ole olojukokoro!!!
Re: N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA by basilo102: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

Reading and visiting the site for reality checks is a different thing, ogbeni...May be you should do your own reserach...
This is Onitsha port, completed since 2013

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia / Imo: Tension As Uzodinma, Achonu, Anyanwu Scramble For 2.3 Million Votes / Jos Church Co-bomber A Church Member