Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,702 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Is Cancer? Herbal Treatment Available - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Cancer? Herbal Treatment Available (782 Views)

I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus / Effective nutritional and herbal treatment for stronger er-ect ion & stamina! / Tasly World Of Chinese Herbal Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Cancer? Herbal Treatment Available by Nuremac(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
What Is Cancer?

Cancer is a group of many different diseases that have some important things in common. They all arise in cells, the body's basic unit of life. To understand different types of cancer, it is helpful to know about normal cells and what happens when they become cancerous.
The body is made up of many types of cells. Normally, cells grow and divide to produce more cells only when the body needs them. This orderly process helps keep the body healthy. Sometimes cells keep dividing when new cells are not needed. These cells may form a mass of extra tissue called a growth or tumor. Tumors can be "benign" or "malignant".
• Benign tumors are not cancer. They can usually be removed, and in most cases, they don't come back. Most important, the cells in benign tumors do not invade other tissues and do not spread to other parts of the body. Benign breast tumors are not a threat to life.
• Malignant tumors are cancer. Cells in these tumors can invade and damage nearby tissues and organs. Also, cancer cells can break away from a malignant tumor and enter the bloodstream or lymphatic system. That is how breast cancer spreads and forms secondary tumors in other parts of the body. The spread of cancer is called metastasis.

TYPES OF CANCER
Common Cancers

• Bladder Cancer
• Breast Cancer
• Colon And Rectal Cancer
• Kidney Cancer
• Cancer of the Larynx
• Leukemia
• Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
• Lung Cancer
• Melanoma
• Ovarian Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Skin Cancer
• Stomach Cancer
• Cancer of the Uterus

In My next post,I will talk on cancer of the bladder,and treatment options available.However for herbal treatment,please visit www.cancercare-nuremac..com Early detection is the best treatment,go for medical checkup.
Re: What Is Cancer? Herbal Treatment Available by libertanna: 9:35pm On May 08, 2023
Hello! Tell me, is there any good way to cure cancer?
Re: What Is Cancer? Herbal Treatment Available by JohannLibert: 9:36pm On May 08, 2023
Cancer, in simple terms, is a group of diseases characterized by the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. These rogue cells can invade healthy tissues and organs, forming lumps or masses called tumors. There are more than 100 different types of cancer, each with unique causes and characteristics.
As for herbal treatments, numerous options exist, though it's crucial to approach them with caution and skepticism. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any alternative treatments. That said, I recently came across an interesting article on fenbendazoleorg regarding the use of fenbendazole as a possible cancer treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Increase/elongate/firm-up Your Reproductive Organs (male&female) / Does Any One Know Where Huashen Health Products Office Is Situated At Allen Lg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.