Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. (16036 Views)

Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos / Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by Xano(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

“The second memo related to the continuation of work on the second Niger Bridge which is the bridge that is meant to give relief to the existing Niger Bridge and improve connectivity between the West and the East.

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-approves-work-second-niger-bridge/

It is good to read and comprehend; don't have typing impulse.

GMBuhari:

Something JonaDog failed at
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by 1wolex85: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Noblecx:

Then you dunno what's ppp then cheesy
You should have stayed put rather than insulting your ignorance by flaunting it recklessly

Educate me please, what is ppp? also give examples of successful ppp's where government started first in nigeria?
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by Hokstrend: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
farokkunle:
It does not change our greatest emancipation movement .

we want our own country .

thank you for that small bridge any way .

in our country to establish in due time we are going to build 12 gigantic most modern bridge across the the RIVER NIGER .

we are not Nigeria
Are you telling me? every body knows that your tribe are immigrants so when the real time comes you will returm back to either egypt or uganda and i heard spain had been included in the territorry capture l..
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by obailala(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Buhari build the bridge and we'll still not vote for you. After all Goodluck did more for your almajiris and you still didn't like him
If Buhari can build the 2nd Niger bridge and fix the Onitsha-Enugu and PH-Enugu roads, he will definitely be voted if he decides to re-contest because there are far more reasonable and rational people in the SE than the bunch of tantrum throwing kids online.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
buchilino:

AS A YORUBA WOMAN AM DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED BY UR REASONING. DATS IS IF UR TRULY A WOMAN.
He is a man claiming to be a woman
He has many monikers in nairaland example MarysMeal and chapter5ive
Ignore that troll
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by buchilino(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiiumProf:
He is a man claiming to be a woman He has many monikers in nairaland example MarysMeal and chapter5ive Ignore that troll
I THOUGHT AS MUCH, I KNEW DER WAS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT DAT PERSON.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by Noblecx: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
1wolex85:

Educate me please, what is ppp? also give examples of successful ppp's where government started first in nigeria?

I can't remember telling you that I am an educator.
Now instead of lazing around school yourself a lil. To use Google is not a rocket science. Or is it??
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
obailala:
If Buhari can build the 2nd Niger bridge and fix the Onitsha-Enugu and PH-Enugu roads, he will definitely be voted if he decides to re-contest because there are far more reasonable and rational people in the SE than the bunch of tantrum throwing kids online.

Swerve with your longer throat mentality. Buhari is a failure and ndigbo will never be a party to his failure.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by obailala(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Swerve with your longer throat mentality. Buhari is a failure and ndigbo will never be a party to his failure.
I told you a fact, only tantrum throwing spoonfed kids wouldn't change their minds if he does certain basic things which even acclaimed heroes couldn't do.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
obailala:
I told you a fact, only tantrum throwing spoonfed kids wouldn't change their minds if he does certain basic things which even acclaimed heroes couldn't do.

You are fool that should be burnt to death. Buhari is a failure and never in history will it be said that Igbo supported buhari either in his 1st or 2nd term bids. He would be avoided like a plague because everything he touches dies

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by obailala(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

You are fool that should be burnt to death. Buhari is a failure and never in history will it be said that Igbo supported buhari either in his 1st or 2nd term bids. He would be avoided like a plague because everything he touches dies
Haha... pure evidence that you are one of the frustrated kids I was even referring to; already throwing words like 'fool' around and threatening my life. Take heart bro, your opinion matters not, and no matter how hot your temper is, e no fit boil yam.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by 1wolex85: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Noblecx:

I can't remember telling you that I am an educator.
Now instead of lazing around school yourself a lil. To use Google is not a rocket science. Or is it??

You called me ignorant. I asked you to educate me, you say I am lazing around. I don't need to school myself concerning this issue because there are 2 prime examples right here in Lagos which are the most recent ppp projects. Just admit you don't know what you are talking about.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by timsTNA: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
obailala:
Haha... pure evidence that you are one of the frustrated kids I was even referring to; already throwing words like 'fool' around and threatening my life. Take heart bro, your opinion matters not, and no matter how hot your temper is, e no fit boil yam.

I have made my stand known. plus, You giving me tags don't affect me, I know who I am and what I'm worth so I rather find you hilarious and desperate
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by obailala(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
timsTNA:

I have made my stand known. plus, You giving me tags don't affect me, I know who I am and what I'm worth so I rather find you hilarious and desperate
I only made a simple point that if Buhari performs in areas where his supposedly saintly predecessors failed, he would be voted by reasonable rational people from the SE. And then you went berserk calling me a fool that needs to be burnt to death. Between myself and you, who sounds desperate and frustrated?
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by timsTNA: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
obailala:
[s]I only made a simple point that if Buhari performs in areas where his supposedly saintly predecessors failed, he would be voted by reasonable rational people from the SE. And then you went berserk calling me a fool that needs to be burnt to death. Between myself and you, who sounds desperate and frustrated? [/s]

Trash
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by citizenY(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
blackaxe78:

They have come o.......

12 gigantic bridges across the Niger... grin

Abi o... People who are busy burning g bridges for that matter. It is called "high sense".
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by juman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
The way he govern, that buhari also would end his tenure without achieving anything important like other generals.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

1 common trait with ipod fflatrons is that they re all a bunch of emotional empty-headed good-for-nothing miscreants.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by Noblecx: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
1wolex85:

You called me ignorant. I asked you to educate me, you say I am lazing around. I don't need to school myself concerning this issue because there are 2 prime examples right here in Lagos which are the most recent ppp projects. Just admit you don't know what you are talking about.
I live educational emancipation up to you to figure it out.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by WorldRichest: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
farokkunle:
It does not change our greatest emancipation movement .

we want our own country .

thank you for that small bridge any way .

in our country to establish in due time we are going to build 12 gigantic most modern bridge across the the RIVER NIGER .

we are not Nigeria

Who has been stopping you from building bridges to Mars. Support your words with action, show what you can do.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by 1wolex85: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Noblecx:

I live educational emancipation up to you to figure it out.

Be speaking English that doesn't have meaning. You goofed and you are just too proud to admit. It's leave not live and I leave you to your delusion.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by Noblecx: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
1wolex85:

Be speaking English that doesn't have meaning. You goofed and you are just too proud to admit. It's leave not live and I leave you to your delusion.

Go and do your assignment. And leave semantic errors that won't add a kobo to your life.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by 1wolex85: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Noblecx:

Go and do your assignment. And leave semantic errors that won't add a kobo to your life.

Typical! Nothing else to say when they've been found out ranting starts.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by Noblecx: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
1wolex85:

Typical! Nothing else to say when they've been found out ranting starts.
No atom of sense in your writing.
You've got a lot of work to do for yourself.
Do me a favor this last time.

Kindly get lost.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by 1wolex85: 12:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Noblecx:

No atom of sense in your writing.
You've got a lot of work to do for yourself.
Do me a favor this last time.

Kindly get lost.

Lol, did I hit a nerve? You should look in the mirror you know? Your first sentence is an apt description for what you've been typing.
Re: FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. by math2001: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Stingman:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-approves-work-second-niger-bridge/

I hope this is true cool cool cool

2019 is around the corner, I should think tongue tongue tongue

It shows you babatunde fashola is not well educated.

kano state is not a federal state.. So no project should be done in kano state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Wins UPP Primary Election With Landslide Victory (Photos) / We Will Keep Talking About Corruption Under Jonathan – Osinbajo, Tinubu / Photos From Jigawa PDP Campaign Rally 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.