Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge (26632 Views)

Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) / Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / I Don't Want To Share Ambode's Day Of Glory With Him - Fashola Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by 15Ebisco: 8:05am On May 20, 2018
The Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, has said that the Federal Government has put in place workable funding mechanism, to ensure the Second Niger Bridge is completed.

Fashola stated this on Saturday, when he visited the site of the project at Oko near Asaba in Delta state.

The former Lagos Governor said the modified tax credit policy, the Sukuk Intervention Fund and the Presidential Infrastructural Fund, among others, were aimed at funding infrastructure projects that would make the country globally competitive.

“By my assessment, the piling work is now about 50 per cent.

“At the time I resumed work at the ministry, only the bridge was designed and work had stopped, but because of the commitment of the president, work has commenced.

“For the foreseeable future, I don’t see any reason why work will stop again because funding has been provided,” Fashola said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/fashola-speaks-on-completion-of-second.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by seunmsg(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2018

“For the foreseeable future, I don’t see any reason why work will stop again because funding has been provided,” Fashola said.

Well-done super minister.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by abokibuhari: 8:36am On May 20, 2018
Useless thing that should be in jail I'm a saner society

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by NdiaraIGBO: 8:55am On May 20, 2018
Fashola you fall my hand seriously !

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

We don't need uncouth, brash villagers crossing over to our westside cities and towns.

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

47 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by ashjay001(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2018
Hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by Iruobean(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2018
angry
Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by 3millionia: 10:55am On May 20, 2018
Story

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by deebsman1(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2018
Continue your good work the honorable minister of works, power and housing. Haters gonna hate

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by sheguy(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2018
Nigeria politicians too dey lie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2018
Political eye service, for three years you couldn't even complete the bridge to 50% cheesy grin

Election is around the corner, you wanna use the bridge collect their vote. May amadioha strike you there.

Nonsense sad sad

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by Geofavor(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2018
I don't see any reason why work will stop again because funding has been provided.

Of course, you won't see a reason until the funds start getting transmitted by a transmitter from the transmission account via transfer due to an unforseen transition caused by the transmission, sorry, transformer, ehm ehm

17 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by NaijaFutbol: 10:59am On May 20, 2018
you stop work in 2015...
you start work in 2018...

ehen...make we clap?

If you did not stop it then, maybe you will actually be coming to commission it

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by greatiyk4u(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2018
Fashola is One of Buharis first eleven..................

Buhari is doing well infrastructure wise in ala igbo

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by kaybright44(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2018
I believe is not your fault, keep on your good work . since you are not the one providing the funding is from above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:00am On May 20, 2018
We say the military was corrupt but they built some monumental projects that wasnt tolled. This bridge would be tolled just lik ikoyi bridge. Who we offend self

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by LORDVLADPUTIN: 11:00am On May 20, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

We don't need uncouth, brash villagers crossing over to our westside cities and towns.

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

you are a WORM

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by seguno2: 11:00am On May 20, 2018
seunmsg:
Well-done super minister.

Super Minister of darkness and lies
The bridge will be completed in five years by current estimates.
Budgets are approved each year.
How can Fashola, a SAN talk about funding assured over the five years?
Maybe he is SAN but he is not sane

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2018
The only brain in this confused government

1 Like

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by mysteriousman(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2018
Let them just quietly complete this project and the completion speak for itself. There is too much noise about this project

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by SoNature(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

Many are mad but few are roaming

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by onyebongo: 11:03am On May 20, 2018
God bless paa Okechukwu buhari

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by CoolFreeday(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2018
God bless you sir, my super minister.

God bless My President

God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by OneCorner: 11:03am On May 20, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by lonecatt(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!

STOP THE DAMN PROJECT!!!
he will not take ur advice because he and his thief thief oga will use that bridge to embezzle more money for re election. ndi oshi

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by alen4smith(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless thing that should be in jail I'm a saner society
in a saner society your type shouldn't have access to the internet!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by seguno2: 11:04am On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
We say the military was corrupt but they built some monumental projects that wasnt tolled. This bridge would be tolled just lik ikoyi bridge. Who we offend self

We offended ourselves and continue to offend ourselves.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by Edu3Again: 11:05am On May 20, 2018
Election Don dey reach and they are talking 2nd Niger Bridge!

These are the same people who marginalize the South East

we cannot forget how they called us 5%

Neither can we forget how they Marginalize the South East

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by Seetto: 11:06am On May 20, 2018
This people don't deserve this project , they see nothing good in this administration, u can imagine how they are shinning away from this tread, they only rejoice at bad news , fulani herdsmen has killed 70 Benue, unknown gunmen attacked Kaduna villages, pretend to care and is what they pray should be happening, to have a way of saying bad about the government.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by seguno2: 11:06am On May 20, 2018
deebsman1:
Continue your good work the honorable minister of works, power and housing. Haters gonna hate

Are you, your family and friends having 24/7 electricity since 2015 when we changed from PDP to the energetic, efficient saints of APC?
Fashola told us that once we do that, we will have light yanfuyanfu.
Was he telling us lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge by bigpicture001: 11:07am On May 20, 2018
reasonable people of nairaland ; I don't mean the unreasonable group of APC supporters...let's analyse this........does fashola need a press conference to commence any of the mighty projects he is thus far handling..does fashola has to harp upon stoppage of funding or work if truly the work on the site didn't stop for a long time as against what apc kip claiming that work is on going...if it's not a political project why is just this one done very close to the election in spite of the fact that they know it would please a people.....all this shows u that the once very enviable fashola has keyed into the APC's ethnicised govt. yes..he need to play the tune as ordered by the owner of the pipe.......my p is that everybody one in the east knows this, APC knows that thier is a deliberate neglect of the people of both south east and south south,but the thing here is that these FOOLS allow them.self to be deceived by the media arm of the party through eloquent and properly selected transcripts and pics....pls ppl grow senses and praise this govt for things it did right and condemn them.for those not done write.......APC is NOT always ryt and truthful!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For His Inauguration / COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely / Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.