Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! (23550 Views)

I Didn't Negotiate My Salary Well / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Divay22(f): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by SaintzPeter(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2016
good for you.. man.
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by ozoemenaca: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats My Sister, but note that your CV did not magically get to them, God used someone to assist you by helping you to submit your CV to that organization. To God be the glory

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2016
SOME ONE SOME WHERE SUBMITTED YOUR CV WITHOUT YOU KNOWING, I HAVE LIST OF FRIEND'S CV ON MY SYSTEM THAT I NORMALLY SUBMIT ON THEIR BEHALF WHEN EVER I SEE ANY OPENING. IN ALL WE THANK GOD AND YOUR GOOD FRIEND OR NEIGHBOUR WHO SUBMITTED YOUR CV TO THE COY WITHOUT YOU KNOWING.

5 Likes

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations my dear sister, may God see you through. More graces and God's blessings.
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Madam please just tell us it's leg. It might be a friend that you probably talked to it about that helped.

Have you heard of the law that an object cannot move except force is applied?

4 Likes

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by DeLioncourt: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Zikkie:
It's still like a dream oooo!!! I still can't get over d feeling of excitement!! Just last month, I wrote a post here on Nairaland abt how hard it was to afford basic things for my kids... My God has put a new song in my mouth!!

It was on friday NIGHT, I got a mail notification, inviting me for an interview, within me, I was like 'which serious employer sends an interview invite at night?'... At abt 9pm, I got an SMS, that was when I actually started getting curious... I kept wondering if it was a mistake. On Sunday afternoon, I decided to check the place, to know if it was worth my time... When I got there, it happened to be a BIG place, I decided I wl gv it a try...

Monday morning, I went for the interview, we were four, put in d hall for the written interview, before the next stage... Guess what? My CV was there! With the interviewer, and they claim I submitted it! (How wld I submit CV to a place I do not even know??). At the end of the day, the HR lady said 'congrats'... I didn't want to raise my hopes unnecessarily.. I just said 'thank u'.....

Just dis morning, I was explaining to my kids, how they'll have to choose between a new pair of shoe, or a xmas dress, as I honestly couldn't afford both.... I decided to go charge my phone, by the time, I switched it on, it was another mail... MY LETTER OF APPOINTMENT!!!!

I 'm still dazed! I'm still in shock! I had thought 2016 has come n is abt 2 end without any tangible thing,,, but God showed me and has proven to me My case is differnt!!!

I called my daughter (6yrs), and told her abt it, she hugged me, and started crying,,, she said 'mum, at last u wld be able to pay our fees easily'... I didn't know when I started crying too.... I'm determined to gv d job my very best at least for d sake of my kids!

JFO2, thank u so much for that opportunity u gave me (though it didn't click) I pray God wl meet u at every point of ur need!

Osyxcel, Odunharry..... God has surprised me oooooo!!!!

For everyone out there who is hoping for one thing or the other, God Almighty wl surprise u as he did to me.. I'm saying this with all amount of humility.... I bless the name of God!!!

Congrats. You must have applied for the job and cant remember or somebody sunmitted your cv on ur behalf.
Anyway...whats worth doing is worth doing well.. Give it l you've got...for ur kids.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by basadenet: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats, but thread with caution. Got a job you never applied for?
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by idupaul: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2016
This can only be my God at work
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by stevekenny: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=Zikkie post=52143816]It's still like a dream oooo!!! I still can't get over d feeling of excitement!! Just last month, I wrote a post here on Nairaland abt how hard it was to afford basic things for my kids... My God has put a new song in my mouth!!

It was on friday NIGHT, I got a mail notification, inviting me for an interview, within me, I was like 'which serious employer sends an interview invite at night?'... At abt 9pm, I got an SMS, that was when I actually started getting curious... I kept wondering if it was a mistake. On Sunday afternoon, I decided to check the place, to know if it was worth my time... When I got there, it happened to be a BIG place, I decided I wl gv it a try...

Monday morning, I went for the interview, we were four, put in d hall for the written interview, before the next stage... Guess what? My CV was there! With the interviewer, and they claim I submitted it! (How wld I submit CV to a place I do not even know??). At the end of the day, the HR lady said 'congrats'... I didn't want to raise my hopes unnecessarily.. I just said 'thank u'.....

Just dis morning, I was explaining to my kids, how they'll have to choose between a new pair of shoe, or a xmas dress, as I honestly couldn't afford both.... I decided to go charge my phone, by the time, I switched it on, it was another mail... MY LETTER OF APPOINTMENT!!!!

I 'm still dazed! I'm still in shock! I had thought 2016 has come n is abt 2 end without any tangible thing,,, but God showed me and has proven to me My case is differnt!!!

I called my daughter (6yrs), and told her abt it, she hugged me, and started crying,,, she said 'mum, at last u wld be able to pay our fees easily'... I didn't know when I started crying too.... I'm determined to gv d job my very best at least for d sake of my kids!

JFO2, thank u so much for that opportunity u gave me (though it didn't click) I pray God wl meet u at every point of ur need!

For everyone out there who is hoping for one thing or the other, God Almighty wl surprise u as he did to me.. I'm saying this with all amount of humility.... I bless the name of God!!!

I thank God for u bro. This is enough to convince you that God is great. He paves way in where there seems to be no way. I will also join you to sing the song of allelujah before the close of this year too.
Cheers!
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by oforij(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Indeed you just got the best gift for 2016. Congrats op wishing the same 4 every nairalander. Happy Christmas to your daughter

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by guyla: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations, God will sustain your testimony in Jesus name Amen and it shall be a situation of glory to more glory for you
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by SmartyPants(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Zikkie:
It's still like a dream oooo!!! I still can't get over d feeling of excitement!! Just last month, I wrote a post here on Nairaland abt how hard it was to afford basic things for my kids... My God has put a new song in my mouth!!

Heart warming! cry
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by psalmsjob: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats, but what I need is Investment funds to create more jobs. Serious investors in the house can contact me.
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Meritocracy: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Someone forwarded your c.v on your behalf without telling you. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Burgerlomo: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Zikkie:

Congrats! Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name, you will be moving from glory to glory by his grace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Laredojohn(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats may God provide for those who are yet to get job too ....as per your CV getting there...someone must have submitted it for you .
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by chocolatelady(f): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Tears dropped from my eyes after reading ur post. Our God never fails anyone who put his or her trust in Him. He is a God that can use a second to turn ur situation around if He chooses to. A day is too much for God to change ur situation. It's almost end of the year still God did not forget u.
I tap into your miracle and blessing because I am equally expecting my situation to change before year end.
May the name of God be praised both now and forever amen.
Congratulations Madam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Eyewonda: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2016
God is faithful!
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by nairaman66(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Zikkie:

I key into your blessings!! Congrats
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Eyewonda: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Don't be surprised, daughter of Zion; someone you know very well must have done it: an uncle, an auntie, your kids' father, an admirer, etc. Definitely, the person may be working there or close to someone in charge there. It does happen. Congratulations. May the Lord God who has chosen to do it for you at such a time as this - when the year is almost ended already equally do mine for me in Jesus Name!

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by kmaxx(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Wow.... Wonderful God still doing wonderful things!
...possibilities!
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by itsbrahams: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrat brother , i claim the word of prayer as i believe God is never too late to answer me
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Zikkie:

Congratulations. All glory to God. He always comes they when we think all hope is lost. I celebrate with you and tap into This un common testimony
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by teawhy2788(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2016
God that did urs,can also do mine as well b4 dis year ends.Almst a year and 2mnonths now after nysc,nothing! Even to get 20k job na wahala. God,surprise me wt a good job b4 dis year ends o!
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulation. My own is coming too. Moboloriire yo, ke ba le ba mi yo. Happy for you madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by rugege: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Our God is awesome...... Happy for your life Ms......See mine coming......Mine will be greater.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by michoim(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2016
This is corruption, how do u get a job you have not applied for and be happy about it. I repeat this is Kwarraption. . .
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by daniska3yaro(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2016
This post made a nigga to cry.
Am just so happy for you,I happy pass you,congrats.
Re: Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! by Harinholar(f): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations dear....I also got mine in a miraculous way #resuming January ### indeed God is always faithfully even in our unfaithfulness....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relocating To Lagos? Here Are 13 Things To Note About Job Opportunities In Lagos / Nile University Of Nigeria 2017 Recruitment (20 Positions) / Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.