Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Do I Know The Amount To Take To Banks In Naira If I'm Sending Western Union - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Know The Amount To Take To Banks In Naira If I'm Sending Western Union (389 Views)

The Value Of Naira If / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] / CBN To Sell Dollar To Banks At N357, Directs Banks To Sell At N360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know The Amount To Take To Banks In Naira If I'm Sending Western Union by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please can somebody help me with how to determine the amount or to check the rate and know the exact amount which I'm supposed to take to bank when going
Re: How Do I Know The Amount To Take To Banks In Naira If I'm Sending Western Union by blank(f): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Check abokifx.com for an approximate rate. But the exact rate will be told to you at the bank where you want to do the transaction. Also, they will tell you the limit in fx that they can transfer. With the rate, you multiply the fx amount and get how much in naira. Remember, there will be transaction costs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Objective Does A Large Listing Of Twitter Fans Function? / Man Recreates His Childhood Photos From 1958-2017 / Must See!! Customs Might Be Recruting Soon - Jobs/vacancies - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.