Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Diary Of Nymphomaniac... Continuation Of Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary Of Nymphomaniac... Continuation Of Episode 3 (4079 Views)

The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / Episode 1: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diary Of Nymphomaniac... Continuation Of Episode 3 by legit9ja(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
I always removed my eyes immediately from her side. But one day, I bent almost as usual to peep under Debby’s skirt, I found out that her legs were wide open already. WOW!! I shouted almost loud and raised my head immediately while I was still thinking about the kind of luck I had today. Then I decided to have a clean peep; this time around, I cleaned my eyes and looked around to make sure I had a clear sight, then I took the look. Just like magic, Debby’s legs were opened wider this time around.

I didn’t hesitate to stand up, I made sure I remained there till the teacher’s cane lightly made me stand. What are you peeping under? the teacher asked me, I stammered till I was asked to go stand in front of the class and help solve the classwork on the board. I did it quite well to my teacher’s amazement. “Wow! you all should copy him and be as brilliant as he is” my teacher told the class. “Clap for him” said my teacher.

While they were still clapping, my gaze was still on Debby, who was still staring back at me as I made my way to my plastic desk. While going home, Debby touched my back and ran to her father who was waiting to pick her at the gate. I stayed back at school with Steph, waiting for our driver who was never going to come on time. Who cares, I was already used to his late coming.

That night was one of the most sweetness night ever. That night was one of the most sweetest night ever. Between the legs of Aunty Uche, I told her every detail of what happened in school. She cheered me up at some point and at a time, told me that she is becoming jealous. “Why?” I asked her. “Don’t you know that your thing is meant only for me?” she replied me gently. “But I also like Debby, and I want to touch her wee wee” I told Aunty Uche.

She told me the possible ways that can be possible and then I started looking for a way to allow me touch Debby’s wee wee. After school we always stay back at school to allow our parents come pick us. Today being Wednesday, we waited for daddy’s driver to come and pick us, but…

Keep Reading: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/12/episode-3-the-diary-of-nymphomaniac-page-3.html

If you missed Previous: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/12/episode-3-diary-nymphomaniac-page-2.html

Episode 2: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/12/episode-2-diary-nymphomaniac.html

Episode 1: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/12/episode-1-the-diary-of-nymphomaniac.html

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac... Continuation Of Episode 3 by kawaodne(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Guy, come! the story doesn't exit on the site as the link is click.

This is a waste of time
Re: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac... Continuation Of Episode 3 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
You copied it from somewhere u plagiarized human being you disgust me

(1) (Reply)

Hot Story: Memoirs Of Eva – Episode 2 / Writing Requires Creativity, Patience, & Courage. It's Not Easy. / Publishing Of Articles On Nigerian Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.