Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Is The Best Or Most Secure Way To Hash Passwords In PHP? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Best Or Most Secure Way To Hash Passwords In PHP? (1043 Views)

Online Courier Management System Developed In Php/mysql. (quadruple Logistics) / 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa / Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Or Most Secure Way To Hash Passwords In PHP? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: What Is The Best Or Most Secure Way To Hash Passwords In PHP? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2016
I guess it's to be bcrypt(). I use that more.
Re: What Is The Best Or Most Secure Way To Hash Passwords In PHP? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
I guess it's to be bcrypt(). I use that more.

I'd appreciate if you answered on Friendosphere.

bcrypt is one of many hashing algorithms. I want a discussion on other algorithms and the level of security they offer with any issues they may have.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Adsense Ads Before, Between And After Posts In Blogger Blog / Hi Guys! Which I.T Course Can I Go For As A Beginner? / Help A Beginner With Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.