Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) (29756 Views)

See Mother And Daughter Flight Crew Photo That Has Gone Viral / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / The Mavins Are Saying "No To Drugs" In A Fun Way (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

A BOY WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO SHARE HIS TOUCHING STORY THAT IN OTHER TO SAVE HIS KID FROM STARVATION HE PICKED POCKET AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO COME HERE AND MOCK HIM ON NAIRALAND!!? angry

I BET YOU HAVENT EVEN BRUSHED YOUR TEETH WHEN YOU WERE RUSHING TO POST DAT TRASH!!

YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALLL........ THE HUNGER THAT IS AFFLICTING YOU IS ALSO DENYING YOUR BRAIN SENSE!!!

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by succyblinks(f): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

A BOY WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO SHARE HIS TOUCHING STORY THAT IN OTHER TO SAVE HIS KID FROM STARVATION HE PICKED POCKET AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO COME HERE AND MOCK HIM ON NAIRALAND!!? angry

I BET YOU HAVENT EVEN BRUSHED YOUR TEETH WHEN YOU WERE RUSHING TO POST DAT TRASH!!

YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALLL........ THE HUNGER THAT IS AFFLICTING YOU IS ALSO DENYING YOUR BRAIN SENSE!!!

Guy where is your sense of humour? The guy was obviously trying to make a joke

Ease up!

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by OkoyeA1(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2016
K
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by joladoyin(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I remember reading that your interview, when you said you use to pick pockets to feed your child or something to that effect. Now, carefully looking at this picture, i noticed Reekado used his elbow to block his left pocket closest to you.

Don Jazzy too not taking any chances, so he used his right elbow to block his pocket too. Korede the Niger State guy, not taking any chance with a Lagosian like Small Doctor, blocked his own two pockets.

Tiwa kuku hide her purse in between her legs.

I hail you small Doctor.

Bro stop na
The guy don use handkerchief to cover his hands na

He is now born again
Now delivered against the spirit of klepto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I remember reading that your interview, when you said you use to pick pockets to feed your child or something to that effect. Now, carefully looking at this picture, i noticed Reekado used his elbow to block his left pocket closest to you.

Don Jazzy too not taking any chances, so he used his right elbow to block his pocket too. Korede the Niger State guy, not taking any chance with a Lagosian like Small Doctor, blocked his own two pockets.

I hail you small Doctor.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by kingsman66(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Don jazzy crew in display, looking toward tonight for Reekoda bank to smile home with headies award
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Almand: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Nice. Reekado should be thrown outta that picture though, mr next rated who couldn't and didn't rate anything.

If I was The Headies, I'd take that award and give it to Kiss Daniel. The dude cleared my doubt, like seriously.
You can turn yourself to Headies. Than take the award to kiss abi na peck
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2016
hu
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Xgull007(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Is he a politician?

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Arrow24: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin HungerBAD u no well ah swear

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Supreme55(f): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

please,don't use laugh kee person joor.
I kept going back to the picture when reading your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by brownhawk: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

u make me laugh like hell

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Basheer18(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

lwkmd haba bros

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
If he features anybody in mavin , then I'll stop listening to mavin songs.. ... What's "hain hain hain" .....damn!! angry
what is dorobucci
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

He is also blocking his own pockets too na, well God will change your life too as he did to Small Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by mjbaba: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2016
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

Must u take everything serious??

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by mjbaba: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

it's for comments like this I always come to nairaland. Can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Arebay(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2016
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALLL........ THE HUNGER THAT IS AFFLICTING YOUer IS ALSO DENYING YOUR BRAIN SENSE!!!

A thief's story is touching....? There are other things he could have done to feed his starving child..

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by chucky101(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

He's got quick sticky fingers. There's loot under that that white face towel he's holding.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Gegz(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2016
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

My chairman, i guess that chairman was just trying to make a joke out of his story and the pics. might be insultive but just a joke. twale sir

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Uchizzy(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Pepsi dey rekado and tiwa front, while korede na bottle water, bt small doctor drink green bottle (orijin) nawa o.
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
If he features anybody in mavin , then I'll stop listening to mavin songs.. ... What's "hain hain hain" .....damn!! angry

The boy Got street cred than the whole mavin crew altogether.. ND incase u dnt knw d prince already feat him in his song
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by ares245(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

guy go get some sense of humour.. Or if u are small doctor type of guy.... Suck it up, one day u gonna tell ur own story...

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Opeakins(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Issokay nice fun
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by AK481(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
branding 101...he needs to change his stage name..
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Jayetiti(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=52149234]Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

free the guy now..haba

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shey blood ati water relate ni ?
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by hollyfat(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

Bro, you wicked o grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Akinwunmi Isola Is Dead! / Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections / "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.