Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start (1029 Views)

IPPIS: Unregistered Lecturers May Forfeit December Salary / Please I Need Your Advice....... Thinking Of Forfeit My Admission For ACA / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by blazingkid21(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Good day my fellow nairalanders,i scored 202 in my jamb and i applied mechatronics eng in FUT Minna but i wasnt given admission there,,down to my second choice i applied Kadpoly with d prefered coarse,Elecrical and Electronics engineering.Lo and behold when d admission came out my name was there but all what i saw is prgramme:NCE (Technical),,i dont even know any coarse like that,,now d question is,should i go to d kadpoly or rewrite jamb next year??
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by ovaRAYted(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2016
My dear no matter the advice or responds you'd get,we're not the ones to attend the school with the allocated course nor the rewrite the jamb next year in hopes....the question is what do you want?? As it all balls down to your life and choice

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by WatchinginHD(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Follow your mind
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by eezeribe(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2016
You don't know what you really want in this life... Better go and learn hand work in electrical wiring...
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by MrIcredible: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Prepare for another jamb

My 2 kobo
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by hernandson(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Well what are u good at? Do u think you can go tru d stress of writing anoda jamb?
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by MicroBox: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Check out job adverts how many did you see with NCE certificate as qualification requiredment.
My friend go and rewrite Jamb and still go for elect/elect.
NCE is not a bad idea for women, beside if you have a curious mind, you will hate you self before the second year.
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by 666Antichrist: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Oga go carry your laptop make you enter street who skul help

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by queenitee(f): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
You are the one who can decide for yourself,no one can.
But I will advise you to go for it,cos to gain admission in Nigeria isn't easy and with what's happening,no one knows what education is turning to in this country
What if you say you will make it next year and you didn't?please go for this
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by blazingkid21(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
I thank you all for your comment
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by lastmessenger: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Write jamb
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by Alvinaash: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2016
My dear no matter the advice or responds you'd get,we're not the ones to attend the school with the allocated course nor the rewrite the jamb next year in hopes....the question is what do you want?? As it all balls down to your life and choice. [url=http://www.perfectwriting.co.uk/blog/are-online-bachelor%E2%80%99s-degrees-popular]Are Online Bachelor’s Degrees popular[/url]?
Re: Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2017
666Antichrist:
Oga go carry your laptop make you enter street who skul help
Bro, abeg I wan enter system. Please show me the way.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 / IN DEPENDENCE (likely Questions And Answers) / Latest Update On Agbami Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.