Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,630 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos (17040 Views)

Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
cr7lomo:
Women are just too wicked on earth...u will not hear a man killed Maid or houseboy or gateman.... Its only women...very wicked set of beings and they will be the first to cry foul when it comes to domestic violence of which they are the ones that are the most violent

Yes i concur while d men are too good at impregnanting thé maids and indirectly killing thé houseboy and d gate man in prison once alleged of molesting madam.

Thé human mind is desperately evill says thé holy book.
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by dorox(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
A child is supposed to be loved and protected by their parents or guardians, that is why I am saddened not just for the tragedy of her death but that her short life was full of fear and misery. And what saddens me even more is that her case is not a one off rear occurrence, it is far too common yet our society seem not to be bothered by it.
You see them in churches and mosque praying to God for mercy while throwing punches at their wards and depriving them of food and clothing. The hypocrisy in our society has become unbelievable to behold.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by manikspears: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
afolwalex20:
undecided
What I don't understand is y op pasted that picture up there.
We should beware of tha road
I dey reason the same thing o cheesy,weytin concern the road with the story.......but what kind of nonsense is this,with few days to the end of the year sad?
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by 2shur: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
abegi
nairaland dey pay u
or u dey waste money dey buy data jus to comment on nairaland.
shows theres racism everywhere.
eezeribe:
I use this opportunity to thank all Nairaland mods and supermods.yesterday I unknowingly violated a Nairaland rule, and so I was banned.I quickly contacted a super mod via the contact button, I apologized and explained my case, WITHIN FIVE MINUTES, I WAS UNBANNED.just like the Nigeria police,Nairaland mod is your friend
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by afolwalex20(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
manikspears:

I dey reason the same thing o cheesy,weytin concern the road with the story.......but what kind of nonsense is this,with few days to the end of the year sad?
Abi o
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by undisputedgbola(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
eezeribe:
I use this opportunity to thank all Nairaland mods and supermods.yesterday I unknowingly violated a Nairaland rule, and so I was banned.I quickly contacted a super mod via the contact button, I apologized and explained my case, WITHIN FIVE MINUTES, I WAS UNBANNED.just like the Nigeria police,Nairaland mod is your friend

Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by sisisioge: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmmm...It usually shocks me to hear someone kept inflicting physical pain on children until they are marked. The ones that outrightly kept at it until they drop the lethal blow are unbelievable!

Chai! The world is so messed up! This one will kill our little Mr. F that just delights in making trouble for everybody while being a boy ke? It is well o. I hope they lock her up and throw the key in the lagoon!
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by Deathslater: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
omofunaab:
Eyah .

Why should someone bring a 10 year old from the eastern part of Nigeria and use as house maid.

why do people leave their state and go to other regions just to bring house maids.

We really need to put a stop to all these nonsense
How is Joy Mbafan an Igbo to you?
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by omofunaab(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Deathslater:
How is Joy Mbafan an Igbo to you?

"Another resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the girl’s father was late while her mother was ill, adding that Alapa had brought her to Lagos from a village in the eastern part of Nigeria."

Are you now satisfied?
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by Deathslater: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
omofunaab:

"Another resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the girl’s father was late while her mother was ill, adding that Alapa had brought her to Lagos from a village in the eastern part of Nigeria."

Are you now satisfied?
I should be the one asking you that silly question, so because she was from the eastern part the country and that makes her Igbo?
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Women, why are 99.9% of us like this? Why have we made WICKEDNESS our middle name? Women, lets learn to stop given out our children as help and also women that are going away from their husband should not leave their children with their father becos the woman he will marry with treat your children just like this. By His grace, mrs alapa will know, No peace .
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by omofunaab(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Deathslater:
I should be the one asking you that silly question, so because she was from the eastern part the country and that makes her Igbo?

She was taken from a village in the eastern part of the country,

do we have Fulani villages in the eastern part of the country?
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by arabianights: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
eezeribe:
I use this opportunity to thank all Nairaland mods and supermods.yesterday I unknowingly violated a Nairaland rule, and so I was banned.I quickly contacted a super mod via the contact button, I apologized and explained my case, WITHIN FIVE MINUTES, I WAS UNBANNED.so whenever you are banned on this great forum,instead of ranting and abusing the mods, just follow the right process and seek redress.just like the Nigeria police,Nairaland mod is your friend
really? That's because a reasonable mod was the one that responded luckily... There are cases of people being banned unfairly. I read harsh, derogatory, anti religious comments daily yet no one is banning them.As far as am concerned some mods don't know their jobs
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by cr7lomo: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
B4bestbrain:

Yes i concur while men are too good at inpregnanting the maids

Most of these pregnant maids came to take over from madam...women will beat to stupor for breaking plates or waking late
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
ONLY CAME TO CHECK NAMES BUTAM NOT SURPRISED
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by ezewealth(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
purple3091:
child labour should be abolished and those that take part in it,should be punished,i mean even before a child is finished her growing,already making her work destroying her childhood sad

This your English Na one in town
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by purple3091: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
ezewealth:

This your English Na one in town
lol,but never minding my english,do you agree with the statement i have made?i cant imagine making any of my children work,unless its a part time 'childish' type of job,nothing serious....children should be left to grow,the only 'job' they should have is that of being children,which includes house chores lol.anyway agree/not?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by zeenhle: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
how is it legal or allowed to have a 10 year old child work as maid... surely this is child labour... no! i really dont understand.
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by ezewealth(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
purple3091:
lol,but never minding my english,do you agree with the statement i have made?i cant imagine making any of my children work,unless its a part time 'childish' type of job,nothing serious....children should be left to grow,the only 'job' they should have is that of being children,which includes house chores lol.anyway agree/not?
I agree with you my dear

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
B4bestbrain:

Yes i concur while men are too good at inpregnanting the maids
yea! Better impregnating her than killing her. I will never be a husband to heartless woman.
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by Jossibest(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Most women are devil
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by JuneOctober(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
angry I don't see anything in beating a child as a means of correction but when you take it to the extreme (the beating you wouldn't give your own kids that's if you have any) then something is wrong with you.

Some lazy housewives after watching too much African-Magic will start experimenting on another person's kids. A ten year old for that matter. When they end up having marital issues, they will be the ones to throw their hands in the air crying 'who have I offended'
Now that the pikin is dead, did she gain anything? When you learn how to abuse people's kid, know that your own kids will be abused as well...that's if God doesn't block your belle angry [/i]hisses[i]
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
some women are very very stupid.....some of them are here in nairaland
Re: Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
venai:
yea! Better impregnating her than killing her. I will never be a husband to heartless woman.

Aaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
When a heartless cute woman has finished the arrangement of being your wife.
Loooooooooopoooooooook well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogun Teenager For Killing Friend Over Umbrella, N200 / LASEMA Rescues Man Who Tried To Commit Suicide By Jumping To His Death / Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.