Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians (35015 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Silvereze(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
That's good.. it will be a relief to some in this recession.
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Ladymacbee(f): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by IVORY2009(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
castroevans:
And some churches would be expecting gift instead of showing love to the less privilege.

Hope u hv sent gift to your pastor this xmas... Sow a seed!!
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by obailala(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
This one don turn to campaign!
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by IYANGBALI: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Person go dey nairaland from January to December but Seun will never think of giving anything in return except ban. Who ban epp?
Seun ds guy no reach you for age and money o

God is washing you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Handsomecole(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wow!!! Very nice and thoughtful of them. Pray God continues to bless them in all their endeavours.

Abeg Kcee make una no forget us for Ikorodu, but as una dey come arrange una security ooo undecided
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Silvereze(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mavin1:
Nice one

Are you trying to book space? tongue
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by jasysandra(f): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is beautiful.

You will receive more than you have given.
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Atiku2019:
Oke-Ira, Ogba wink
ondo street?
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Coldfeet(f): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
How you will pull this through without casualty is a concern to me, may God protect you and all that will be involved.

Hope many more can tow this line cos hungerbad cheesy
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by 36STATES: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
That is sixty bags of 25kg rice....not impressive at all. Less than £1000.00 @603 per £.
I haven given out more than £5000.00 to people in Nigeria since two weeks, I have not posted photos to boast about it. I still consider it
a saving for me because if I had gone home for this Christmas, I would have spent double that.
Many of these celebrities are really hungry.
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Person go dey nairaland from January to December but Seun will never think of giving anything in return except ban. Who ban epp?
Seun ds guy no reach you for age and money o

God is washing you.
Cc: seun osewa
Cc: lalasticlacla ~ all protocol observed.!!!
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by HungerBAD: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
How you will pull this through without casualty is a concern to me, may God protect you and all that will be involved.

Hope many more can tow this line cos hungerbad cheesy

?
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by danwilliams4u(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
"RUBBER RICE SPOTTED"
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by tfk2000(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
castroevans:
And some churches would be expecting gift instead of showing love to the less privilege.

Those are not churches but a gathering
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Atiku2019: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
grayht:
ondo street?
grin grin grin Yes Oh. I miss that area
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by funkyibodude(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Giving to Lagosians I hope the likes of tinubu, otedola, adenuga and other Yoruba wealthy elites would emulate
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Coldfeet(f): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

?
Is hunger not bad? tongue

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by WINDSOW(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
I C e-money making some political moves in the nearest future.
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by AdultMaleNegro(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
emoney may contest in Lagos very soon
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by ramdris(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Twizzy30:
This is wonderful. Btw I'm still looking for 60k for my sch fee.
Send me ur account number....
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by emmydollars4life(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ipob feeding the afonjas since 1912 grin
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by ajebuter(f): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Iyangbali and Notoriousbabe

Oya: Forward march!

Food yaff landed oh

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Legend87(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
Nice buh
No big deal. But one day, nobody will give a phuck about you too.tongue
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by ajebuter(f): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No wonder aminat508 rokiatu ajepako osusumustflow vickyrotex and funjosh are rushing down to Lagos today. Awon ifunloran of Nigeria

Ogbanje-in-chief..

Alaroye ijjesha

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one pal
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by onatisi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why is everybody giving rice and food items out as Xmas gift in Nigeria?
It makes it look as if there is hunger in the country. But this is a nice initiative and if just 6 billionaires can do this on their states ,it will really be wonderful but they will rather give their pastor new cars instead of giving the needy
Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by VickyRotex(f): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No wonder amina.t508 rok.iatu ajep.ako osusum.ustflow vick.yrotex and fu.njosh are rushing down to Lagos today. Awon ifunloran of Nigeria

You "is" high! Your case is indeed different! cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty / Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.