Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Media Personality Needs N50M For Kidney Transplant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Media Personality Needs N50M For Kidney Transplant (442 Views)

Government owned Kidney transplant centres in Nigeria including cost / Sleeping Positions And Your Personality / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality Needs N50M For Kidney Transplant by crispyvick(f): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Doctors say his blood vessels are collapsing from 5 years of dialysis.
Emma Ugolee needs N50M.
Veteran broadcaster and ‘king of talk shows’, Emma Ugolee back in
June revealed he has been battling kidney disease for four years now.
Now, doctors say his blood vessels are collapsing from 5 years of dialysis. Nigerian
singer, Djinee and Sound Sultan took to Instagram to collectively ask for help from Nigerians.
Djinee wrote, "Emma Ugolee called me yesterday and his words were, "Bro, the doctors
said they can't continue to prick me anymore. My blood vessels are collapsing from
5 years of dialysis. They said I have to do the surgery now". I sunk.
Because I've been with him for close to half the dialysis sessions and witnessed first
hand the pain that comes with the many complications including one failed kidney
transplant. How he remains so strong and optimistic beats me.
My friend is not perfect but he is a good soul and deserves better from life. Always
looking out for everyone even in his state. In fact, I witnessed one of those sessions
where he paid for another patient who was in the same ward, strapped to the dialyser
as he was.
And there were many of such bailouts from Emma. His refusal for 5years to solicit for
public help characterises Emma's personality. Some might call it pride but I call it the
refusal of a man to burden others with "his problem".
So when he called yesterday, it wasn't that he had given up but our (his friends) collective
cry for help.

Please, I beg of you, look at the picture attached to the post. Support with any amount.
HE NEEDS THE SURGERY NOW! NO MORE DIALYSIS! God bless you as you've
read this."

(1) (Reply)

Prevention Is Better - Health Benefits Of Aloe Power / Sperm Problems That Can Cause Infertility In A Man--kangpe / Season1 Of S_m_c 2017 Your Top 16 Questions On Masturbation Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.