Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details (4034 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s 2017 Budget Is Truly For Recovery - Saraki / Party Leaders Attend 2017 National Political Summit In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details by lazeal: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Hey goat

I am me , Not FG , i have limited funds as such in order not to appear wasteful in a society of stereotypes , i repair my electronics , not sell them and buy others because even if i can afford new ones every month, I have not seen , watch or heard JayZ buying new guitars or instruments every year , so i can not do what FG does , but i can tell you it's too early to be stupid

Please, who can dash this guy brain? He can not do it yet he expects the government to do same. You see this is the problem with us in this country. When it is our personal property, we take care of them well. When it's federal government job, carelessness is the order of the day. You are a cancer!

1 Like

Re: Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details by DaBullIT(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2016
i seem to remember you and your fellow rodents trended #TyrantBuhari

Get attention of the presidency on twitter and ask your question there

Bbye bye
freeze001:

From the coffers of the government to the same coffers of government? How do you pay yourself to use your own stuff? Did u quite read out this explanation to hear yourself? Is it the occupants that pay money out of their salaries and allowances as rent to the state?

The state already caters for the occupants including accommodation, that is why u have perennial upgrade and construction featuring in our budgets, money is drawn from public coffers for those purposes, the propriety or otherwise of which I will not go into, so how the hell do they take money out of the sane coffers to be paid back as rent? You mean that at the end of every fiscal year there is an inflow marked/retired as 'residential rent' after that same out is budgeted to be paid out to God knows who? Does this explanation u made actually make sense to you? shocked
Re: Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Hey goat

I am me , Not FG , i have limited funds as such in order not to appear wasteful in a society of stereotypes , i repair my electronics , not sell them and buy others because even if i can afford new ones every month, I have not seen , watch or heard JayZ buying new guitars or instruments every year , so i can not do what FG does , but i can tell you it's too early to be stupid

please run after Buhari. It is obvious he has disappeared with your brain

1 Like

Re: Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details by DaBullIT(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2016
You are HIV , how you use your things personally the times and number of use , the frequency of use and the nature of usage is not the same , but only people with some brain can understand that

The way you would use your HP laserJet printer in your own house is not the same way someone else will use it in an higher institution's minimart , so if you bought the same quality the same day at the same price at the same shop , do you expect yours to become old and worn out first ??

or shall i use ABC as example ?? i can dumb it down for you if this is to complex for you i am good like that
lazeal:
Please, who can dash this guy brain? He can not do it yet he expects the government to do same. You see this is the problem with us in this country. When it is our personal property, we take care of them well. When it's federal government job, carelessness is the order of the day. You are a cancer!
Re: Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details by freeze001(f): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Typical! Inability to perform ur sworn duty of defending the indefensible finds u settling for mundane rhetorics like the typical airhead.

DaBullIT:

Bbye bye

2 Likes

Re: Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details by freeze001(f): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Typical! Inability to perform ur sworn duty of defending the indefensible finds u settling for mundane rhetorics like he typical airhead.

DaBullIT:

Bbye bye

1 Like

Re: Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details by edoyad(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2016

The first piece of poo I was hit with, ironically, was the “Sewage Charges” budget of the State House Headquarters” It was put at 52,827,800. That means 144,733 every day. That’s a lot of poo as far as the eye can see. Compare this with the “Sewage Charge” budget for 2015 which was 4,957,143 and for 2016 which was 6,121,643. This simply means the poo charge went up by 1050% compared with the 2015 budget, and 850% when compared with the 2016 budget. The 52,827,800 question I want to ask now is what exactly are they shitting there?

With the coming of LAKE and Nigerstar rice, it is expected there would be massive pooing at the Villa
Re: Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details by Vincent41(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:

Have you asked yourself the type of Copiers they will be buying , the number of copiers they will buy or how many EFCC offices / Branches will get those copiers ? I HAVE priced a copier once before and it's nothing less than 800k , It has scanners and all the shhhyyyt you need , even the copy you produce is nothing short of original by some standards, Factor in the fact that price of everything has increased due to Forex scarcity but if i keep explaining this , You will say i am defending budget of corruption all because your mind is already made up

u are not defending him,rather u are saying rubbish....watch ur tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Medical Tourism : Is The North Planning Something Sinister? / Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos / Its Official : Nigeria is Cameroons BITCH !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.