Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos (4028 Views)

Former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $60m / PHOTOS: Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $50million / Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Ebisco02: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2017
The national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC and a former Governor of Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has acquired for himself a new private jet, report according to LnLNews report suggests

A source who is a close friend of the leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, LnLNews made the disclosure

According to the source, the jet is a Bombadier Global Express XRS, the same type owned by Forbe’s richest man in Africa Aliko Dangote, Folorunsho Alakija and Mike Adenuga Jnr.

Aviation experts say the luxurious asset would cost nothing less than $50million or more depending on specification.

From Bombadier Challenger 605, Dassault Falcon 900, to Gulfstream G550, such private jets range from $20m-$60m.

While details of the purchase is still unknown but reports say the jet was ordered from the US and facilitated in Europe..
The Jet, which is the second owned by the politician, was allegedly purchased so that Tinubu would not be refuelling when he goes on long haul journeys.

More Photo: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/tinubu-buys-another-private-jet.html

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by okawanyi(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2017
I comment my reserve. Let me park here and wait for the other passengers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by GMBuhari: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Wetin concern IPOB news ?

Buy for Nnamdi now ? afterall una don dey buy currency and passport with automatic visa grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by collegegist: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2017
Glory be to Gof
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by collegegist: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2017
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by PMWSpirit(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Tinubu na mechanic, he dey test run the plane after he help them change the shock absorbers. No be hin get am jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by BrutalJab: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2017
With Lagos state money or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by IJOBA2: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2017
HIS FELLOW AFONJA MUSLIM ZOMBIE DON ENTER ONE CHANCE BE THAT.
Cc SARRKI THE INTELLIGENT MUGU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Midgut(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2017
This is corruption at its peak!
What is this man's net worth before he became the governor of Lagos state? what is the source of his sudden affluent lifestyle?. Mind you I know all politicians are corrupt, but APC hypocrisy is what I loathe about them. Their venality stinks to high heavens, more than Augean stable! Be that as it may, some miscreants are still hailing this man as their lord.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Qmerit(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2017
BrutalJab:

Allow Lagosians to complain...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by IJOBA2: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Qmerit:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by okosodo: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Yorubas do not have leaders, but they think otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by GavelSlam: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
BrutalJab:

With Abakpa money... Nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Dotwillis1(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2017
so i should fry okro let him jet to heaven with it undecided
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Annie939(f): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2017
politicians nawaoo i wish my dad was a politician, before i forget where is S-Reporters
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by SELFmade7(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Lolzz the dude de fly for up
While flood wan carry him home state Lagos I de look am sha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by OBAGADAFFI: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2017
What do you expect form Jeunjeun Politician.
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Afonjas will never show face on a thread like this, but let it be about Deziani, GEJ or Ibori, they will be the first to comment e.g sarrki

E no go better for zombies
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by wristbangle: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Afonjas will never show face on a thread like this, but let it be about Deziani, GEJ or Ibori, they will be the first to comment e.g sarrki

E no go better for zombies

Relax omo ibo yi!

If you read the article, it is yet to be confirm that he bought it but rumours has it that it may belongs to him.

If truly it belongs to him, he suppose to be sanction just like other baraus.

Between have you seen a politician without skeleton in their cupboard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by raker300: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2017
This great news.

She should sell the whole lagos and use the money to buy private jet.

We are solidly behind our great jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by obonujoker(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Qmerit:

So why complain about Diezani?? why not allow ND to complain??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by obonujoker(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Wow this is good! more grease Jagaban... and please keep giving we the youth #500 at polling booths, and we will keep voting for your candidates..... we can use the #500 to buy bread ati ewa in this buhari time....

Buying of $60 jet is not corrupt.... Jagaban was rich before politics... his wife is sinator....

We the Yoruba Muslims are satisfied....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by CairoCharles: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Now these are the kind of people I respect on nairaland grin
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2017
angry
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=IJOBA2 post=58802359][/quote] grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by stevecantrell: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Yoruba need another Awo another Jakande....its a pity.
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by IJOBA2: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
grin
FAITHFUL SERVANT

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by uwa1(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Okay
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Advans(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2017
GavelSlam:

With Abakpa money... Nonsense.
lolzz....Na Igoli & bekwara money
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Kai!

Na wa o!!!
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by mikool007(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
y
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by GavelSlam: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Advans:

lolzz....Na Igoli & bekwara money

E for kuku add Mbube and Okponma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express / God Told Me Atiku Will Win At The Tribunal – Prophet Olagunju / "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.