Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! (1221 Views)

Jonathan And His Wife Patience Have Destroyed Credibility In Rivers Elections / Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by citizenY(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ Ezeagu,

With all due respect, we have to live with it. That is the price we have to pay for democracy.
I do not need to further spoil your day by referring to the rabid , fire spitting, tribal bigots
or those who hate one religion or the other with a passion; or those who insult our sensibilities by
flinging Biafra and the civil war in our faces as if the war is on going. As far as they are concerned
the war is still on. They hate our country with a passion but they cannot form a quorum to even discuss
their departure and have never given suggestions on what the solution should be. We have even asked for
the location of their wailing wall so that we can join them on a regular basis if that is a solution. No response
They continue with this victim/persecution complex.

Infact I have the feeeling that foreigners visiting Nairaland come here to amuse themselves.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
true sha.

Nigeria needs a wailing wall.

we kuku know how to wail.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by donjon: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
@posta,
so you based your conclusion on the postings of one member?
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by bibiking1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2009
The price of unfettered liberty!
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Beaf: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
citizenY:

@ Ezeagu,

With all due respect, we have to live with it. That is the price we have to pay for democracy.
I do not need to further spoil your day by referring to the rabid , fire spitting, tribal bigots
or those who hate one religion or the other with a passion; or those who insult our sensibilities by
flinging Biafra and the civil war in our faces as if the war is on going. As far as they are concerned
the war is still on. They hate our country with a passion but they cannot form a quorum to even discuss
their departure and have never given suggestions on what the solution should be. We have even asked for
the location of their wailing wall so that we can join them on a regular basis if that is a solution. No response
They continue with this victim/persecution complex.

Infact I have the feeeling that foreigners visiting Nairaland come here to amuse themselves.

You ain't making much sense. There is a racism and tribalism section where you can trash out the "tribalistic" issues you raising.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by bilymuse: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=15pt]"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death
your right to say it"[/size] - The Friends of Voltaire, 1906
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by citizenY(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Beaf/

Your comments should be directed to Diokpa who opened the thread, I am responding
locus in quo. I do not visit the tribalism section. It would not have come to my attention.
I agree that posters should use the appropriate sections. It is better.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by DisGuy: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
wonders if he would be saying the same thing if that was another tribe being mention
wondering why the poster didnt say anything when other tribes were in the spotlight by his own people

shio!
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
Dis Guy:

wonders if he would be saying the same thing if that was another tribe being mention
wondering why the poster didnt say anything when other tribes were in the spotlight by his own people

shio!

Tell me why I should be worried about your question?
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Beaf:

You ain't making much sense. There is a racism and tribalism section where you can trash out the "tribalistic" issues you raising.

I don't think they get the gist.

donjon:

@posta,
so you based your conclusion on the postings of one member?

I based my conclusion on the absence of the moderator.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
Dis Guy:

shio!

Well the only thread on the first politics page (where I got all the threads from) that mentioned an ethnicity was this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349062.32.html
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
citizenY:

or those who insult our sensibilities by
flinging Biafra and the civil war in our faces as if the war is on going.

Discussing a war from several years ago that killed millions of your people is different from "Igbo ritual forest". At least I see the difference.

My problem with most Nigerians is that they hate (it has come to that since the country was created) each other, but can't seem to let others find a way for them to ease away this hate.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by bawomolo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
all this based on one poster?
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Beaf: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
citizenY:

@Beaf/

Your comments should be directed to Diokpa who opened the thread, I am responding
locus in quo. I do not visit the tribalism section. It would not have come to my attention.
I agree that posters should use the appropriate sections. It is better.

Ok.
In the past, all tribalistic posts used to end up in the racism and tribalism section (I don't know what is going on these days). I personally believe that isn't enough; good folk like mekuslogan (alias mekusxxx), *jona, *comfort etc, should have their logins restricted to the racism and tribalism section.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by SEFAGO(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
It is quite ironic, that those accusing one of a crime, are twice as guilty as the accused.

I would state that about 10% of the people on Nairaland are tribalistic trolls. The problem is that it is obvious for example, that becomrich and jona, are having the time of their lives making you guys get hot and bothered over silly things. These people are probably not real tribalists, but ones exploiting your basic instincts.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
Of course it's gone. Thanks to ezeagu and his gang of tibalists united. [No diff from *jona's rubbishness]
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
ezeagu:

Discussing a war from several years ago that killed millions of your people is different from "Igbo ritual forest". At least I see the difference.

My problem with most Nigerians is that they hate (it has come to that since the country was created) each other, but can't seem to let others find a way for them to ease away this hate.

so all the anti-Yoruba threads are discussing a war of several years ago that killed millions of your people?

eg

yorubas eat where they shit

yorubas are filthy animals

yorubas are the lousiest and smelliest tribe

yorubas are horribly ugly

yorubas arent human

yorubas are the blackest negroes. they are so black because they betrayed Igbos

yorubas this yorubas that

you never saw threads like these on NL started by your brothers and sisters? Just asking
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Tsiya(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
Well certainly the forum is lively as long as there is something interesting happening in Nigeria.

For instance, during the Boko Haram crises, so many intelligent posts, so many conspiracy theories, a lot of solutions. Everything have died down.

Then Sanusi came with his Banking reform. A lot of posts, arguements and counter arguements. Conspiracy theories.

Then the amnesty.

But now, it seems the Nigerian political system have calm down. Everything is going along with Yar'adua.

The occassional discussion and complain about kidnappings have died down because, kidnapping is gradually becoming like armed robbery or road accidents, and NEPA. It is no longer news.

The crisis is Anambara states have bn going on for more than 4 years, people are tired of Andy and Chris Uba. Moreover it is a local politics.

So what do you expect to get from this forum. Especially from the Political section. It got to be dull because the Nigerian politics is dull. All you need to do is read the Newspapers and you definately know that the country is lacking challenging hot topics.

But the Romance and Family sections are alive. You can try them.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
tpia.:

so all the anti-Yoruba threads are discussing a war of several years ago that killed millions of your people?

eg

yorubas arent human

you never saw threads like these on NL started by your brothers and sisters? Just asking

No I never, could you show them to me please? Oh, and make sure they're in the politics section.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Of course it's gone. Thanks to ezeagu and his gang of tibalists united. [No diff from *jona's rubbishness]

Find my "tirbalist" threads/post or we will know what you are.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
Did I say anything about threads or can't you read?
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2009

eg

yorubas arent human

grin grin grin grin OMG this has to be the funniest thing I've read today. U dey really vex o tpia.
@ SEFAGO I see u have shed your transexual status and reverted back to your true gender. How was the op tongue?
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by blacksta(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2009
tpia no mind all this  yeye people - no body complained when threads were started dissing yorubas now one is started against Igbos  - we no go hear word anymore
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
bilymuse:

[size=15pt]"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death
your right to say it"[/size] - The Friends of Voltaire, 1906

Allow me to start talking about Agege bread in the politics section.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2009
ezeagu:

Find my "tirbalist" threads/post or we will know what you are.

Then if were goinf off of what we feel then I think you and the rest are another "gang of tribalists", is it because I have an Igbo sounding ID?
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2009
ezeagu:

Then if were goinf off of what we feel then I think you and the rest are another "gang of tribalists", is it because I have an Igbo sounding ID?
Don't insult yourself by actually thinking you made sense.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
ezeagu:

No I never, could you show them to me please? Oh, and make sure they're in the politics section.

check your brother mekushit's threads.

more like him if you care to know.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by ezeagu(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Don't insult yourself by actually thinking you made sense.

You are an "tribalist". grin

tpia.:

I don't care, I know there isn't any point of saying this but I've actually told some of these guys to stop, so there! Happy? Back to the thread.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by Beaf: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
tpia.:

"Brother"? I think we might be in danger of one huge tribal war here.

[size=14pt]People like Mukuslogan and *Jona should have their logins restricted to the racism and tribalism sections where they can wax their obnoxious threads.[/size]
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by bilymuse: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
Tribal bashing is part and parcel of Nairaland, it wont stop today nor very soon.
Its the reality of Nigeria life, more than 80% of Nigerians are tribalist.

In other international forum, ethnic / race bashing goes on. Learn to live with it.

If somebody bash your tribe, bash his tribe or bash any other tribe that suit your ego; otherwise log off.
Re: Nairalands Credibility (the Little It Had) Is Gone! by SEFAGO(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2009

yorubas are[b] filthy animals[/b]

yorubas are[b] horribly ugly[/b]

yorubas arent human

This is termed dehumanizing of a specific ethnicity by one group. In case you guys dont know ezeagu and company are preparing a genocide against the yoruba and hausas, while using jona and becomrich as a smokescreen to hide the real issues in mind:

grin Now, I am beginning to display igbo paranoia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Former Aide, Onipede, Killed In Lagos / Another Communal Clash In Igboland. / Obj Disgraced In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.