Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos (42704 Views)

2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=MYGFGSGH post=52165773][/quote].
Goggles Niger delta states.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
legendte:

Moses didn't see the promise land.
This is an ideology that is beyond Kanu.

And Moses or mandela didn't take money from his people to buy weapons like kanu.
Moses was not in a hotel with prostitute like kanu

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by shotster50(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
legendte:

Moses didn't see the promise land.
This is an ideology that is beyond Kanu.

You are having a laugh...
Moses and Kanu in the same statement.... I rest my case...
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Stingman: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

The best thing was to quit the government in protest and we will know that he is serious.

As a deputy senate president,is he not among the government?

Edo man...once he quits in protest, you will change the goal post....You would ask that he should go on hunger strike for you to take him serious...and if he does that...you ask that he should commit suicide...bla, bla, bla...Edo man you are a huge JOKE...

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by timsTNA: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

A fool like you will not know that Edo has majority of people on that delegation and we are getting our 13% derivation ok.

We are the heart beat of Nigeria and also the whole Niger delta.

We are for APC because we don't play politics of tribalisim and religion like the foolish Biafra people who religion and tribalism will not allow them to move forward.

We are more advance than you guys.
Edo is a useless state ti both the sw and the ss. The ss don't do things with Edo cos you don't share the same goals and the sw don't do things with you cos you don't speak the same language.

Edo is a bastard state that nobody wants

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
When a group has no focus or direction, this is what happens
I am from the igbo speaking part of delta state but I am of the opinion that the combined team of both the Nigerian army, airforce, navy, NCD, and the police should as a matter of urgency release gun shots at the them with immediate effect. The world is tired of never-do-well like these fools who always make themselves veritable tools in the hands of these greedy politicians to cause civil and social unrest. The police should simply use these street urchins to test-run their newly recruited constables on target aiming. Period!
Note: Quote me at your own peril!!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by misteryman: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I dey for my house now dey smoke osogbo weed

Lucky for you.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by sapele914(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
XXLDICK:
Even though I'm not a fan of Buhari, but this is damn stupid and shows chronic hatred.

He is the president and can visit wherever he wants to.
They voted against President Buhari a 110% in the general elections in 2015 and their votes did not make a difference,what makes them think protesting can change anything?Nigeria is way bigger than any single ethnic group in the federation.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

Edo man...once he quits in protest, you will change the goal post....You would ask that he should go on hunger strike for you to take him serious...and if he does that...you ask that he should commit suicide...bla, bla, bla...Edo man you are a huge JOKE...

Then they are not ready for Biafra yet.
He is the most senior political leader from south-east now and he should lead the way and then the international community will take Biafra serious
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=timsTNA post=52166212]
Edo is a useless state ti both the sw and the ss. The ss don't do things with Edo cos you don't share the same goals and the sw don't do things with you cos you don't speak the same language.

Edo is a bastard state that nobody wants
[/qu

find out why we are the heart beat of the nation.
Can anybody function with out heart?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by ernieboy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
timsTNA:

Niger Delta don't trust edo people. You cowards let APC rig Edo state election without doing anything to stop them. They never regard you as ND. Even in the last talks the Niger Delta had with Buhari, there wasn't an Edo rep on the team that went to abuja
you are either very ignorant or deliberately twisting the truth to suit your purpose. Edo was in the Niger delta delegation? but again I am not surprised considering that you are child of hatred and that hatred is what kept your region backwards compared to the two other major ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Jakama90(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
cashkid:

Your eyes go clear lolzzzzzz..... I know say na inside ur cubicle u go dey come dey push the gullible one to go take cutlass n matchet go face soldiers.
We will match fire for fire.. This time they will have no foreign backing.. Better to die defending Biafra than to die sleeping in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by DonCortino: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
When a group has no focus or direction, this is what happens

That mean those that participated in occupy lagos had no focus or direction.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by oluwaahmed: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

Nobody is stoping you guys from going ok.
When the Israelites wanted to go,they left Egypt in search of their promised land.
Why can't the Biafra do the same,must you guys claim Nigeria territory as your own?

Biafra can park their load and go to their promise land but they must not claim the eastern part of Nigeria as their own or they should be ready for war.

Only aboros carry this Biafra matter for head.

Y u tukin like sme1 witout sense? is igbo land not deir father's land. U tink because u Dnt go 2 ur hme town oda pple caant trace deir linage?U're so blinded by hate dat u can't reason reasonably. Y r u even in support of dis 1 nigeria madness? Was it awolowo dat started d politics of tribalism wen he said Zik cannot be head of deir party?? If d old men r claimin 1 nigeria is in d best interest of evry1 d youths shd be wiser 2 undastand dat nigeria is jst a biz geographical entity dat will soon crumble/ expire? Wat av u even gained 4rm 1 nigeria? Did d govt pay any of ur fees truout ur schoolin years? For ova 50 years no electricity, ur grand-parents died witout seein 247 light, ur dad will probably die witout seein constant light, do u also want 2 die witout seein beta tins? Even d jews dat God cursed spent 40 years in d wilderness B4 entrin d promise land, yet 9ja has spent ova 50 years yet nuttin. Oga wake up!!! Evry region shd agitate 4 seccession because a revolutn wld neva work, it wld be evn termed tribal. It is only wen we go our separate ways dat u will see devt & young vibrant minds put 2 use. Evry region will develope and der wld be mutual respect. Think 4 once! Any govt dat wants 2 help us will sincerely tackle light problems & u will see d way coys and firms will spring up + unemployment reduced drastically. D govt kip tukin trash abt diversificatn & smes yet dey ain't tukin abt eletricity... abeg u're not dumb so u undastand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by kingzizzy: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

A fool like you will not know that Edo has majority of people on that delegation and we are getting our 13% derivation ok.

We are the heart beat of Nigeria and also the whole Niger delta.

We are for APC because we don't play politics of tribalisim and religion like the foolish Biafra people who religion and tribalism will not allow them to move forward.

We are more advance than you guys.

I hope you know that Edo state is not part of the proposed Biafra? So why are you giving your self headache for nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jakama90:

We will match fire for fire.. This time they will have no foreign backing.. Better to die defending Biafra than to die sleeping in Nigeria.

online noise maker,by the time the first bomb drop,you are already in Cameroon through the bush.

Are you stronger than Ojukwu,even with France and all the mercenaries from French speaking counties,he still ran away dressed like a woman.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by dotedote: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
You will hide when they begin to fall one after the other

Lovelynature:
Igbos stubborn gan. No retrieve no surrender.

They are not ready to give up on Biafra agitation, no matter the pressure

With this mindset, actualising their dream becomes inevitable.

Continuation and determination they say, is the best way to success
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Y u tukin like sme1 witout sense? is igbo land not deir father's land. U tink because u Dnt go 2 ur hme town oda pple caant trace deir linage?U're so blinded by hate dat u can't reason reasonably. Y r u even in support of dis 1 nigeria madness? Was it awolowo dat started d politics of tribalism wen he said Zik cannot be head of deir party?? If d old men r claimin 1 nigeria is in d best interest of evry1 d youths shd be wiser 2 undastand dat nigeria is jst a biz geographical entity dat will soon crumble/ expire? Wat av u even gained 4rm 1 nigeria? Did d govt pay any of ur fees truout ur schoolin years? For ova 50 years no electricity, ur grand-parents died witout seein 247 light, ur dad will probably die witout seein constant light, do u also want 2 die witout seein beta tins? Even d jews dat God cursed spent 40 years in d wilderness B4 entrin d promise land, yet 9ja has spent ova 50 years yet nuttin. Oga wake up!!! Evry region shd agitate 4 seccession because a revolutn wld neva work, it wld be evn termed tribal. It is only wen we go our separate ways dat u will see devt & young vibrant minds put 2 use. Evry region will develope and der wld be mutual respect. Think 4 once! Any govt dat wants 2 help us will sincerely tackle light problems & u will see d way coys and firms will spring up + unemployment reduced drastically. D govt kip tukin trash abt diversificatn & smes yet dey ain't tukin abt eletricity... abeg u're not dumb so u undastand

Go and check and you will see that igbos that are in Nigeria are from Cameroon and some Africa countries.
They are travellers like herdsmen.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
kingzizzy:

I hope you know that Edo state is not part of the proposed Biafra? So why are you giving your self headache for nothing?

But i am a Nigeria and Biafra wants to claim our territory in south-east to make a Biafra republic.
They should go and find their promised land and nobody will stop them
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by cashkid: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jakama90:

Am not sure you are ready to die for Biafra cos if you are truly ready KANU will not be in kuje up till now. You want to match fire for fire with the government if a country right? I won't blame you anyway cos you have never witnessed war before, I pray you Dnt witness one.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by kassy777: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
daneni1:
When will this hatred, ethnic bigotry ever stop in Nigeria? When are we going to start seeing ourselves as one Nigeria as agitated by Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe during the fight for Independence?
Just look at the way you described this hate as a mere one. When Trump won, he told the world that he will ensure all Americans regard their selves as one family. When GEJ won, he told the world that from that day onward, all our lamentations are over but when Buhari won, he told the world that all those region that gave him 5% votes will pass through hell, and till today, the south south, the east are actually passing through hell. So, tell me who kicked started the hate football?
I can tell you that if Buhari should win in 2019, just know that he would make the fastest speed toward deviding this so much agitation for devision.
Just take a long at the inflation today, it is like passing through hell fire. I am personally groaning. But ask Buhari if he knows what is happening to the masses. As long as those who have hyjacked his government are claping, buhari's senselesness will continue to grow and increases hourly.
His type of incompetence is the worst. Since he came to power and with all these hardship complaint, tell the day when Buhari has come out to make passionate appeal to Nigerians that we should bear with him and even tell us that he is trying to turn the bad economy round. Buhari is so dull and completely empty such that other than those from his regions, hyjackers willl never want to go with him.
May we never come across such an empty brain president who does not know what is right and wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by cashkid: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
dotedote:
You will hide when they begin to fall one after the other

You dey mind those kids? They think war be like akpu and banga soup lolzzzxx
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by kingzizzy: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

But i am a Nigeria and Biafra wants to claim our territory in south-east to make a Biafra republic.
They should go and find their promised land and nobody will stop them

What territory? You are from Edo state right? I just told you that Edo state is not part of the proposed Biafra, so what again?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
kassy777:
Just look at the way you described this hate as a mere one. When Trump won, he told the world that he will ensure all Americans regard their selves as one family. When GEJ won, he told the world that from that day onward, all our lamentations are over but when Buhari won, he told the world that all those region that gave him 5% votes will pass through hell, and till today, the south south, the east are actually passing through hell. So, tell me who kicked started the hate football?
I can tell you that if Buhari should win in 2019, just know that he would make the fastest speed toward deviding this so much agitation for devision.
Just take a long at the inflation today, it is like passing through hell fire. I am personally groaning. But ask Buhari if he knows what is happening to the masses. As long as those who have hyjacked his government are claping, buhari's senselesness will continue to grow and increases hourly.
His type of incompetence is the worst. Since he came to power and with all these hardship complaint, tell the day when Buhari has come out to make passionate appeal to Nigerians that we should bear with him and even tell us that he is trying to turn the bad economy round. Buhari is so dull and completely empty such that other than those from his regions, hyjackers willl never want to go with him.
May we never come across such an empty brain president who does not know what is right and wrong.

It seems you were not in Nigeria to watch,hear or read Jonathan and PDP campaign on tv,radio and newspaper before the 2015 elections.

That was when tribalism and religion were used to divide the country.

The dullest Buhari is better than your drunkard hero from otueke.
And we will still vote Buhari come 2019.
Igbos votes don't matter.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by kassy777: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
GoroTango:
What do we do with these people? If they get shot at now they will run to the UN claiming genocide
Post of a typical Fulani individual. From records, we know that a typical Fulani man loves only himself. Whatever sacrifies one can offer for a typical Fulani man is comepletely worthless, as long as you are not a Fulani.
Imagine what you are saying. We are not suprised because from the world over, the Fulanis do not have an inch regard for live. That is why they have full likeness for cows and kill as many people as possible provided your cows are intack.
Oya, just send your Fulani brother, as usual to go and kill every of them that are protesting. As usual, you remained, till today the highest killer. For example, Ipob, over 200 were killed, Shiit, uncountable and what have you. Just go on.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Stingman: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

It seems you were not in Nigeria to watch,hear or read Jonathan and PDP campaign on tv,radio and newspaper before the 2015 elections.

That was when tribalism and religion were used to divide the country.

The dullest Buhari is better than your drunkard hero from otueke.
And we will still vote Buhari come 2019.
Igbos votes don't matter.

Igbos votes will matter...when IPOB upgrades their protest and only the north and the SW will be participating in international sporting programmes. Guess what...Nigeria will be like Chad and Benin republic combined...The best option is to dialogue...But definitely the SE youths are sick and tired of ONE NIGERIA, thats a scam...
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Biafman: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
partnerus:

I am from the igbo speaking part of delta state but I am of the opinion that the combined team of both the Nigerian army, airforce, navy, NCD, and the police should as a matter of urgency release gun shots at the them with immediate effect. The world is tired of never-do-well like these fools who always make themselves veritable tools in the hands of these greedy politicians to cause civil and social unrest. The police should simply use these street urchins to test-run their newly recruited constables on target aiming. Period!
Note: Quote me at your own peril!!

Give us borehole jobs and get 10 percent commission in any part of Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun or Lagos state. Truly, you can earn a living from it
Useless poor afonja. We know one when we see them. Captured children of alimi.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

Igbos votes will matter...when IPOB upgrades their protest and only the north and the SW will be participating in international sporting programmes. Guess what...Nigeria will be like Chad and Benin republic combined...The best option is to dialogue...But definitely the SE youths are sick and tired of ONE NIGERIA, thats a scam...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
How many of igbos are fighting for this Biafra sef?
Reasonable igbos are in every part of Nigeria going about their normal business.

It is only the jobless ones and touts that are being paid kobo kobo to be shouting Biafra.

If all the igbos in other part of the country return to south-east,will south-east contain you again?

Maybe the 3 million igbos that died before are not ok for you.
You want more to die.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by Stingman: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
PHILipu1:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
How many of igbos are fighting for this Biafra sef?
Reasonable igbos are in every part of Nigeria going about their normal business.

It is only the jobless ones and touts that are being paid kobo kobo to be shouting Biafra.

If all the igbos in other part of the country return to south-east,will south-east contain you again?

You are deeply ignorant...If Lagos can contain all Nigerians living there...why do you think the SE will not contain all Igbos...Why not upgrade yourself...by reading more or by travelling to other parts of your Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by naijakissleave(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Reference:
This is normal and they have the absolute right to demostrate for whatever they see fit and it is up to government to listen and respond appropriately. The summit is welcome. The responsibility of government is not restricted to building roads and schools but more importantly building society by ensuring all peoples remain on the table of negotiations for a social justice and equity. This is where I fault the theme of the townhall. There is no security problem in the east except to those who wish to force their will on the peoples of that region and the economy ranks a distant second in importance to socio-political discontentment. The east I beleive remains at the very top of all national economic indicies, so it is not the absence of money but the paucity of opportunities. They never said they are hungry, but they are angry just like any foreign investor looks at Nigeria from abroad and returns his cash to his wallet.

So the government should go and engage, should do more listening than talking and more obeying than commanding if it will stand a chance at pulling this nation from the brink. Obasanjo has no business there.

Someone is visiting the region to promote socio-economic activity and bring insecurity problem to a halt and you are supporting demonstration. YOU MUST BE HIGH ON WEEDS. Mind you nwanne, we (our people, dont count me) claimed he didnt have any degree, he intend doing what is expected of Mr. President to do and you guyz are against his visit. We dont love ourselves, eziokwu! Can you count number of our brothers at his level, HELLO NO! Reason is that, everyone is greedy. I want to get there. We lack one Voice and Spirit.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stingman:

You are deeply ignorant...If Lagos can contain all Nigerians living there...why do you think the SE will not contain all Igbos...Why not upgrade yourself...by reading more or by travelling to other parts of your Nigeria...

Go and check the igbos in the northern states like kano,maiduguri,kaduna,katsina etc.
Go check the number of igbos in west and south-south Nigeria and you will know what i mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.