Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers (3123 Views)

Sweet Pay / Nigeria Union Of Teachers (NUT) Job Recruitment (17 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
avalontony:

Are you the new principal? ??

I did not hear any apology from them... .. .. I only heard that they have been paid.

And this man you called a weak principal is a pastor and has been with the school for sometime.............. And I learnt he is a good man with a good heart... . And I can testify that he is actually good.. ..... Because someone I know who was employed by your school in August but left in November was provided with accommodation by this same "weak principal of yours". ... . . Mind you..... I don't know him personally or have I ever met him in my life.

Just a word of advice my dear friend.
who cares if his a bishop result is all that matters as for me they are yet to owe me 1naira,,,,,,,,mind you learn not to listern to what people tell but try to exprience it,i tout i was talking to a former staff not a former friend of a former staff
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by avalontony(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
phlio666:
who cares if his a bishop result is all that matters as for me they are yet to owe me 1naira,,,,,,,,mind you learn not to listern to what people tell but try to exprience it,i tout i was talking to a former staff not a former friend of a former staff

grin angry grin grin grin

Who cares
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
guys hw was the interview
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2017
call me for your teacing job vancany

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders! i must get a job today ooo! / N-power Update On Backlog Payment: Resolve Payment Issues / Graduate Trainee (business Operation Management) - ₦160,000 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.