Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,501 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) (24241 Views)

Senator George Akume Distributes Shoes, Slippers To His Constituents (pics) / Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by megacodes: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
iluvpomo:
Steal millions of the constituents's money. To then appease them, buy them gifts spending just a few thousands undecided
does that look like gifts of thousand naira only??
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by iluvpomo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
megacodes:
does that look like gifts of thousand naira only??
You still don't get the point do you?
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by lacoach: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Onofiok Luke, Ono owo mkpo.
2019 loading .
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Vokians(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
iluvpomo:
Steal millions of the constituents's money. To then appease them, buy them gifts spending just a few thousands undecided
This one no do you go talk; this one do you go talk. Na wa o...
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by buffalowings: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Useless people

All they know is handouts

Build factories

No dey do eye service

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by dayowunmi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ordinary State house of assembly (a state worker) can do this! You can hardly find federal legislooters doing this. They are found of distributing few grinding machines and a few sewing machines even though they collect millions for constituency project.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by iluvpomo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vokians:
This one no do you go talk; this one do you go talk. Na wa o...
No, fuk the gifts. Do not steal the people's money. Instead, honestly use public funds for what it should be used for i.e: developing the state. The people will but their own gifts with the economic opportunities created.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by iluvpomo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
buffalowings:
Useless people

All they know is handouts

Build factories

No dey do eye service
Please serve this guy beer & pepper soup for the sense he makes.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by shukudi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
PIPPROF:
young energetic politician

just build2-5 molecular refineries and a serious Gas Processing facility and see Akwa Ibom Explode with devt

cool cool cool
. Modular refinery, not molecular refinery.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Vokians(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
iluvpomo:
No, fuk the gifts. Do not steal the people's money. Instead, honestly use public funds for what it should be used for i.e: developing the state. The people will but their own gifts with the economic opportunities created.
There is always a starting point. This is XMAS season, the season of gifting.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by PIPPROF(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
shukudi:
. Modular refinery, not molecular refinery.

oh, thanks

did not notice
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Everybody is busy saying, " He's a good man". But nobody cares where and how he got the money

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by iluvpomo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vokians:
There is always a starting point. This is XMAS season, the season of gifting.
bring me back to my OP, steal millions from the people then dash the same people a couple thousands at the end of the year... and some of them will even be hailing you cheesy
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Maslow80: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
I didn't believe that there is economic recession in this country.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Vokians(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
iluvpomo:
bring me back to my OP, steal millions from the people then dash the same people a couple thousands at the end of the year... and some of them will even be hailing you cheesy
what of those that steal from their people and give nothing back to them?
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by iluvpomo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vokians:
what of those that steal from their people and give nothing back to them?
Imagine this. You are still pardoning the thief. If he steals 200 Naira, you will put a tire round his neck. Steal millions, you will praise him ... "ha ha, it is ok, he dashed me 1000 for Christmas" grin
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by vioment: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:
Complete and utter rubbish. This is not how to grow a society. Nigeria is building a beggar state. Everyone seems to always have their hands out. What a country.

Guy you are making too much sense. The only thing you didn't add there is that nigeria and most of africa have long ago been a beggar state.

This fool owes teachers, possibly police, and other staffers, but yet does this. Donald Trump, russia, china, and most of europe are about to split the rest of the world korokoro, not undercover splitting/recolonizing but reality one. I hope they hurry up because it is more evil than good in Nigeria and many parts of africa. Zombies everywhere. Really appalling.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by silverspringle(f): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
This guy attend my church in Uyo...#Fulllife...have heard much about him and we ve sat together in the church. All i can say is that he is God fearing, humble, dedicated and a chearful giver. I love the wife too...very humble
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:39am On Dec 23, 2016
tempest01:
This man has intentions for 2019...and I make bold to say he will win convincingly.
They are all the same let him win and let's see if there is continuity.
Happy he gave but don't trust any politician
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by timota(m): 3:31am On Dec 23, 2016
tempest01:
This man has intentions for 2019...and I make bold to say he will win convincingly.
the present gov has second term to run
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by litetias(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2016
DrDope:
sheer window dressing
gullible citizens
The viscous circle of poverty thickens
Lord help us
Exactly and it's only few enlightened ones like you and I that are seeing the big picture.
The future is bleak for this country. The future generations will suffer for our cowardice
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by toprealman: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2016
So tell me, is this his constituency project? What is the source of the I fund
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by 1stUnique(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2016
God bless me and prosper him.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Bishops10(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
anonym0us:
Represented tusker republic my ex students union government president..well done
Of which school??
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by tempest01(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2016
timota:
the present gov has second term to run

Yeah...rightfully the Eket senatorial district will not agree to a second term that is not theirs.

Left to see what will happen.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by timota(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
tempest01:

Yeah...rightfully the Eket senatorial district will not agree to a second term that is not theirs.

Left to see what will happen.
And you know both uyo and ikot ekpene completed their 8 years
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by tempest01(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
timota:
And you know both uyo and ikot ekpene completed their 8 years

Yeah....I'm from Eket senatorial district...you?
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by timota(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
tempest01:

Yeah....I'm from Eket senatorial district...you?
onna

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway Terminal Lagos(photos) / Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.