Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

"How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB (35584 Views)

Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by bonaplusltd: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
its a public service announcement. Be careful in consumption of 33 Export Lager Beer this period. NBL is yet to make clarification on this issue despite a formal mail has been sent to it on this issue.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by konamiAmazu: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
We are Biafrans. We know what we wants. In Biafra we stand.

5 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who's lost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Wolfbrother(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
They are only doing themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Useless people, u have been deceiving your self ever since azikwe was born. Useless animals crowned with human being.
alcmene:

https://www.naij.com/1078964-how-stopped-buhari-coming-enugu-ipob.html

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Cubeet: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
I wish SS can as well follow their footstep

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by eph12(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
It's still these same ones that will raise alarm if se is not included among the capital projects in next budget
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by lakesider(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
well done IPBO .
whatever you do .please remember the blood of millions of igbo men and their investment scattered all over Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by obamabinladen(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:

How many campaign trips did Buhari go on for APC?
Are you saying that Buhari is sick?

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by blackaxe78: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
2020 men grin grin grin

Cheat-beating as usual

Buhari didn't just want massive casualties as a civilian president.

Una for die taya if he was still military
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by berrystunn(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
I know he will not come

Fear let ham

3 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by kingcomet(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
hnm
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cubeet:

SS people are wise people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Pesuzok(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
prince985:

and question u hav not answered is y dullard didn't show up
but if it was Election campagn in ondo, him for don reach by now abi??
I don't know how this ipod people want to be the mouth piece of igbos. I have been asking the question that how many states make up the biafra?
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Fremancipation: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
MODs why are you hiding and editing peoples comments that didn't break any rules.

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by FisifunKododada: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by michoim(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
What a generation of contrary and rebellious people !
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by freeborn76(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
If Buhari had come, nothing would have happened. The guy just didn't want to come, the conference was inconsequential to the nation's socioeconomic and sociopolitical trajectory; it was a convocation of feather flapping noisy vultures. You celebrate the fact that a seating President is avoiding your region like a plague? If he doesn't come, you say he is sectional, he wants to come, you chant nzogbu! nzogbu! I have never seen a more confused people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by seguno2: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
DDeliverer:
is 'our' commander in chief a coward??

The retired army general cannot be a coward oh.
Lailai, it cannot be.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by backtosender: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
timsTNA:
And someone said Igbo aren't united. We haven't been this united since I was born
I warned you numerous times that dullard will not step foot in Enugu fear no go let am
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by rafsonnggmail(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
There is something u pple failed to understand, u probably don't know de full meaning of (CFRN) commander federal republic of Nigeria if de President want to visit anywhere in de country he wld definitely do just dat de innocent wld be de once to pay de price if truly they try nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by AlphaStyles(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Any fly that feels he can torment a frog,ends up in the belly of a frog
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by AlphaStyles(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cubeet:
bkus ss have brains and dnt daydream
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by obamabinladen(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
eyeview:
One thing about igbos is this,they may seem disunited or individual minded or may be seen as each others opponent but once they perceive a common enemy,they become very strong united against that common enemy.
And buhari is not just perceived as an enemy to igboland but an enemy to everything peace,progress and prosperity of the nation

4 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by HonabFaj(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by mu2sa2: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:

Many have died and many more will join

Do you know why? Because stupidity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result

If Buhari had visited Enugu nothing would have happened other than the paid propaganda about how Buhari brought soldiers to destroy your homes
A couple of Sars guys would have silenced these miscreants if Buhari had wanted to, but he didn't want to waste his time. The so-called eco summit will end with a useless communique calling on the same Buhari to do this or that. Thoughtless Jews!
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by edudguy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it - Oscar Wilde

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Humblesam(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

SS people are wise people
Abeg help me tell him that the SS people are very busy thinking about positive things that would be actualised come 2017.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by prince985(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pesuzok:

I don't know how this ipod people want to be the mouth piece of igbos. I have been asking the question that how many states make up the biafra?
10 states
all d states in SE and SS except edo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by baby8ace(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dis is rubbish,i pity d future of eastern Nig
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by ayindejimmy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
timsTNA:
And someone said Igbo aren't united. We haven't been this united since I was born

The president did the right thing. He can choose to come, but then who will get hurt? Some gullible ipods and few innocent people.
So, it better to avoid the avoidable.
Wisdom is about choosing when to fight and when to stay down.
Everything is not gra-gra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors / Etang Umoyo Edet Decamps From APC To PDP In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.