Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

"How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB (35586 Views)

Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by harmbhrosz(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
iSlayer2:

You're taking this nonsense too far. The Asaba people are well respected and loved across Igboland. They are very good people. You cannot,in this life and the next,sow discord between us. Stop trying.
and where is this dog loosed from that deem fit to just lick me all over undecided gosh!!!

Do you know the difference between an ally and a countryman mumu....u Just jump enter thread with your mouth odour come dey show your stupiddity by vomiting dust undecided
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by harmbhrosz(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
prince985:

lmao
afonja who are u lying for??
I live in ph, there were massive protests here, police were throwing teargas up and down, there were also protests in asaba...u think it's oil we want?? I'm sorry for u
afonja claiming to b from SS
who be this slowpoke sef.... Leave our Niger Delta republic for us and face your Biafra na abi Na by force?

Stop quoting me since all your rotten brain can think of is Afonjas, or are they the ones that made your life miserable? your hatred will only consume you.

What exactly do you want from Afonjas, are dey the ones holding you back?

Fight for your Biafra and stop bringing others into your mess tongue
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by harmbhrosz(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2016
iSlayer2:

To ally with his brothers is the best thing for him and He can never regret it. He is wise. Don't be bitter.
what is my business with you people.... It's clear you people cannot do anything without others... Leave Niger Delta republic out of your bleeping Biafra.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by zendy: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
No forced union is ever a happy one
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
[s]
harmbhrosz:
and where is this dog loosed from that deem fit to just lick me all over undecided gosh!!!

Do you know the difference between an ally and a countryman mumu....u Just jump enter thread with your mouth odour come dey show your stupiddity by vomiting dust undecided
[/s]
Lazy inbred guttersnipe you're not fit to lick even my tyres so shut it.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
harmbhrosz:
what is my business with you people.... It's clear you people cannot do anything without others... Leave Niger Delta republic out of your bleeping Biafra.
Guttersnipe which Niger Delta Republic are you talking of? C'mon go and drink tombo before I hammer you.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by MrAdetunjiBayo: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
odutolasodiq:
sincerely, i dont want to sound like i am in support of religious-ethnic bigotry, but the show of disrespect towards the administration of buhari led goverment by the unrealistic IPOB/BIAFRA nation is senseless.

Stop mailing me Sodiq and say what you want to say here. Would we yorubas have supported abd embraced GEJ or any Ibo presidet if went around oyo and oshogbo killing people and calling them 5%ers. There is no shame in saying the truth, we yorubas love injustice when meted out to other, tinubu recently got a small kick to the groin from the north and we started begging for southern unity. The same south we hates for voting against Buhari. The truth must be told!

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by kassy777: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
san316:

Old man wey neva still mature. You worked with Awolowo and at your age you are here arguing with kids on nairaland. Your mates are busy being good mentors to their children. Obo oji oje.
If talking of the dumbness of Buhari is very parinful you, it simply means very shortly, you will commit suicide.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by san316(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
kassy777:
If talking of the dumbness of Buhari is very parinful you, it simply means very shortly, you will commit suicide.

See you, I also think Buhari is not managing our economy well enough. That doesn't mean he's dumb. A dumb person is one who cannot speak, but buhari can speak well. You cannot go about abusing elderly people upandan and claim u are educated and not Steeewpid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etang Umoyo Edet Decamps From APC To PDP In Akwa Ibom State / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.