Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals (793 Views)

Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN / Goodluck Jonathan: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by MrAJQ(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan has said he is under intense pressure to
contest in the upcoming 2019 presidential election.

Speaking while addressing his kinsmen who paid him
an end of year visit in his hometown, Otueke in
Bayelsa State on Wednesday, former President
Goodluck Jonathan, reportedly disclosed that he is
under intense pressure to contest the 2019
presidential election.

According to a reports, the former president said he
has been receiving calls, messages and e-mails from
both local and international groups, asking him to
contest in 2019.

Jonathan, however, said he is not thinking of
contesting for now, as he believes he has done his
best for the country while in service, adding that he
believes that his successor(s) would continue from
where he stopped.

Recall that since leaving office after he lost to
President Muhamamdu Buhari in the last general
election, Jonathan’s profile internationally has risen,
and there have speculations that Jonathan may stage
a comeback bid in 2019, but he has now finally laid
those rumours to rest.

omojuwa.com/2016/12/im-pressure-contest-presidency-2019-goodluck-jonathan-reveals/

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by MrAJQ(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
And the funniest part of it is that is that he can't win

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by icybeth(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
A reasonable,considerate, compassionate gentleman God had bless. U are best among all.

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
It's a pity Orubebe and Co are still deceiving this man
Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by olash: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
It's better you stay outta politics, don't let them deceive you.
Which party will you propose, PDP? PDP is dead

Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by Demioso: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
It must be April 1
Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by dodoro(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Joker Jonathan. Lol
Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by Dakad: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oga Jonah don't be deceived. A word is enough for a wife
Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by DaudaAbu(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
If an election hav to be coducted again btw GEJ and PMB, i will still vote PMB

One clear short-coming of gej is he clearly not in control
Re: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 – Goodluck Jonathan Reveals by Garrithe1st: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Under pressure from Sheepo, Orubebe, Wike and co....

grin

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Begins Payment Of N5,000 Monthly Stipend To Poor Nigerians In 9 State / Buhari Resigns / Pdp’s 16 Years Responsible For Nigeria’s Problems — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.