Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. (837 Views)

Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Princewell2012(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmm i don't know if this place is the right section to post this topic.

If you actualy want to identify a typical hausa Muslim when they re riding, especially okada it is very simple to known them.

1: they overtakes any how.
An hausa man will overtake you, even if he is going to crash, he is less concern.

2: they never care if you re going to hit them. This one got me thinking and i do observed it always in my office environment. You could imagine a car that was trying to come out of the building with a reverse, these people will never stop for you even if you re about hitting them. They would not still give you a chance Even if it is a trailer that is reversing, this people will still manage to pass behind his back. You could imagine how long a trailer is. Alots of okada riders have died through this process, mainly because of this madness.

3: they overspeed alots.
Have you ever board a bike riden by an hausa man before? Lol

the day i tried it, believe me i prayed the Lord is my shepherd and pleads the blood of Jesus till i get to my destination. Since i did not die that day i will never die again. Lol

Infact the list is endless this people does not fear death. Therefore if you love your life pls avoid this men. As live does not have duplicate.

May be lalasticlala will do justice to it.

A word is enough for the wise.

I don't know if there is anybody who have observed this things?
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by JackBizzle: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
E Be like say your office dey Apapa side.
grin grin grin

Okada dey jam trailer for that side
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Rekyz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
OP must have been a member of Okada Riders Association. Here in Calabar, there are no okada so what's my business?
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Princewell2012(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
JackBizzle:
grin grin grin

Lol grin
JackBizzle:
grin grin grin

Lol .
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Princewell2012(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rekyz:
OP must have been a member of Okada Riders Association. Here in Calabar, there are no okada so what's my business?

Lol my brother i no be okada man o. If you want to live long, don't enter a bike belonging to an hausa Muslim, they ride a reckless abandon. This life does not mean anything to them, i know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
On my birthday this year, I spent the day at work. And some friends wanted to organise something for.me after I closed from work but coincidentally, I had to work very late. There was some 'extra' work my boss decided I do that day. Guy it was not funny o. Na so I con dey try avoid Lekki-CMS traffic, I come enter bike from Lekki. Just so I could get back on time and still meet them there. Guy. . .I wan die. In fact I thought I would die. This guy was going so fast like as if he was the one that was rushing to get back on time. We even passed one of those roads that have this metal framework to limit cars that pass through them. I swear, if I didn't duck I would've hit my head and fallen off because I'm a bit tall. Omo, after that I just told him I was stopping there, I jehely entered bus and waited with the traffic because I no fit die for my birthday. grin In my life I will never try that kind of thing again.

I don't know if it has to do with them being Hausa or Muslim and I don't want to be a bigot here. I think those leaders from up there have brainwashed them into believing that their lives are worthless. Maybe that's why we can have them joining boko haram and blowing themselves up. But op although its a stereotype and sounds a bit tribalistic, you're right that the average a.b.o.k.i does not value life
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Princewell2012(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
AM not trying to be tribalistic in anyway. Am only talking from experience. A trailer smashed one at ajao estate. a trailer was turning on a round about, everybody was waiting but this hausa fellow put his head trying to outsmart the driver who also appeared to be from the same region. come and see the way the back tire smash the leg of this okada man, i mean if you dont have a heart you will not be able to look at it. You see joke apart this people do not fear death. like you rightly said may be they have been brain washed.

Another thing again is that they might be on a mision, that if they die or cause the death of a sinner they will be rewarded with paradise. now imagine when you were driven by a driver who is a boko haram? or a pilot who turnout to be a terrorist. only God know why we were having plane crashes here and there? listen a typical hausa muslim or arab believe that every other person is a sinner and does not supposed to live.
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Princewell2012(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Honestly am alive today by the grace of God. This boy was running as if he has another live. pls for this season avoid this people if you love your live. Have you ever wondered why all this dangote trailers always finished people on the road? Hmmm that is a topic for another day.
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Princewell2012(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by tijjanioyan: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
pls how do we identify okada riders who are hausa christians?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
tijjanioyan:
abi o
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Princewell2012(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
tijjanioyan:

Hmmm i just told you how to iddentify an hausa muslim. I have made my reseach on that and comes out with this observation.

Hmm no shake, you to can make your own reseach on how to identify an hausa christians who were okada riders.
Re: How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. by Princewell2012(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Happ new year to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) / Testimony Time: I Stopped Masturbating. / Paying Or Receiving Tithe Is A Sin - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.