Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,646 members, 7,834,137 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. (713 Views)

He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by nkpommpko(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2017
His being driving me for 3 years no problems at all, if I don't even pay him on time he does no grumble know ing for sure he must be paid, and I pay him , he goes to the mosque when its time, and he drives me to church on Sunday and waits for me, its convenient because he secures parking space while I attend church. I come out of church and he ask me how did church go and I say fine. All is good. How hard can that be for us to do in this country. They mosque on friday and work on Sundays then inturn we go to church, we can even tap into that for more productivity.
So what will it benefit me to want him dead, or he wanting me dead in the name of religion. We should learn to tolerate each other, I don't think there is a place for haters and unrepentant murders in heaven.
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by smellingmenses: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Your neck is at stake. What happened to Sardauna Bello and Tafawa Balewa has not been forgotten..
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2017
nkpommpko:
His being driving me for 3 years no problems at all, if I don't even pay him on time he does no grumble know ing for sure he must be paid, and I pay him , he goes to the mosque when its time, and he drives me to church on Sunday and waits for me, its convenient because he secures parking space while I attend church. I come out of church and he ask me how did church go and I say fine. All is good. How hard can that be for us to do in this country. They mosque on friday and work on Sundays then inturn we go to church, we can even tap into that for more productivity.
So what will it benefit me to want him dead, or he wanting me dead in the name of religion. We should learn to tolerate each other, I don't think there is a place for haters and unrepentant murders in heaven.
one day,he wld drive u to mosque
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by smellingmenses: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
one day,he wld drive u to mosque
After tidying up the family....hehehe

The sins of his are posted below

Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by hopeforcharles(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2017
So what do u want is to do with this story of yours?
He a nomal man working to get paid and nothing else. In business their is no Muslim / Christian its just purchase pay and bounce.
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by nkpommpko(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:
Your neck is at stake. What happened to Sardauna Bello and Tafawa Balewa has not been forgotten..
after the paid with more than a million lives?
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by smellingmenses: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
nkpommpko:
after the paid with more than a million lives?
On whose terms?
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by smellingmenses: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
hopeforcharles:
He a nomal man working to get paid and nothing else. In business their is no Muslim / Christian its just purchase pay and bounce.
Delusional.
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by nkpommpko(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
I think heaven will be empty, people just dont care any more.
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by nkpommpko(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

On whose terms?
they said they wanted to their homes, the Hausa's said they must remain as Nigerians, following the advice of the imperialist British. What was the justification for the pogrom?
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by smellingmenses: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
nkpommpko:
they said they wanted to their homes, the Hausa's said they must remain as Nigerians, following the advice of the imperialist British. What was the justification for the pogrom?
You can't derail a country and expect to go in peace. Meanwhile ojukwu fired the first shot
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by nkpommpko(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
hopeforcharles:
this is what the ostrich said when he hid his neck in the sand.
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by nkpommpko(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

You can't derail a country and expect to go in peace. Meanwhile ojukwu fired the first shot
how Did he fire it? Even the coup that was tagged Igbo coup had only two Igbo's as main actors in the rest where Yoruba's even some Hausa and some other tribes. Nzeogwu was even from the Delta and dey fought along side the Nigerian troops
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by smellingmenses: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
nkpommpko:
how Did he fire it? Even the coup that was tagged Igbo coup had only two Igbo's as main actors in the rest where Yoruba's even some Hausa and some other tribes. Nzeogwu was even from the Delta and dey fought along side the Nigerian troops
Igbo means treachery.... Enemies of the State.
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by nkpommpko(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=smellingmenses post=57412607]
Igbo means treachery.... Enemies of the State.[/quote hope your hate profits you, Shalom.
Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by smellingmenses: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=nkpommpko post=57413105][/quote]
You started the season film.... the finale is here

1 Like

Re: My Driver Is Hausa Muslim And Am Igbo Christian, He Takes Me To Church. by nkpommpko(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

You started the season film.... the finale is here
the youth the hope for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) / 40 Lessons About Practice Of The Islamic Faith / God's Generals Any Heaven Concious Believer Should Listen To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.