Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) (48447 Views)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Michel2013:

u chop winch? what is ur business in another man's business?
Sorry... is it your hospital? ..your business?..if not... what is your business in other people's business?
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2016
iamphotoshoot:
OP is a liar!!!

The picture was taken in Ibadan, Molete roundabout to be precise! Can't you all see Ibadans trademark?

Awon oponu, I though Ibadan only had brown roofs in Nigeria.

Kaa'dafunyin undecided

POINT: You shouldn't be seen castigating someone else, when you are so guilty of same offence. It just makes you an hypocrite if caught doing such
Lol, are you aware that Umuchukwu is a village? Are you now comparing Ibadan to a mere village?

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by giles14(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
investnow2013:
Live at Umuchukwu in Orumba south L.G as Gov.Obiano set to commission the best in Nigeria sixteen storey hospital building built by an Anambra man Dr.Godwin Maduka.

However, this is one of those response to the call of Aku luo uno by Gov. Obiano ,
truly the present administration of Gov.Obiano has brought a conducive environment for both local and international investors to operate.
We are seriously moving forward as a people and as a state under the leadership of chief,Dr.Willie Obiano
doctor maduka u fall hands .

fine edifice bad surrounding
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

if only folks will have even the most minute common sense at all to heed your advise.

Imagine somebody like Dangote as Africa's richest man, yet he does not have a hut anywhere in Igboland. But once any Igbo man makes N300,000 naira, he is looking for land to buy in Gusau, Osogbo,Kano and Katsina grin grin grin grin grin......meanwhile, he does not have a hut in his village where land is actually FREE for him!

You just wonder if some people are cursed with stupidity.
Uou guys mae this thing sound so easy. have you asked yourself why it's mostly Igbos that have this problem of investing outside Igboland and sometimes not in Igboland? Our history in Nigeria will tell you the whole story. It's only people with uncommon love for Igboland like Maduka that actually invest heavily in Ala Igbo.
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by iamphotoshoot(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Afam4eva:

Lol, are you aware that Umuchukwu is a village? Are you now comparing Ibadan to a mere village?

No sir, read the red bold statement again. Whether Village or not, Ibadan got its own rural area as well as urban, umuchucku is what could be obtainable in Ibadan rural areas.
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

No sir, read the red bold statement again. Whether Village or not, Ibadan got its own rural area as well as urban, umuchucku is what could be obtainable in Ibadan rural areas.
Oga, Ibadan is a town by every ramification. A big at that. We're aware that there are good and bad spots in Ibadan but Ibadan is an acient city, so a huge chunk of the city is made up of old and dilapidated structures. Umuchukwu on the other hand is a typical Igbo village and should not be compared with Ibadan in any form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
iamphotoshoot:
OP is a liar!!!

The picture was taken in Ibadan, Molete roundabout to be precise! Can't you all see Ibadans trademark?

Kaa'dafunyin undecided

POINT: You shouldn't be seen castigating someone else, when you are so guilty of same offence. It just makes you an hypocrite if caught doing such

My friend, these are petty Shops not people's residences. And just two petty kiosks can't compare to swathes of red roofs in your rusty towns you call cities.
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by iamphotoshoot(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

My friend, these are petty Shops not people's residences. And just two petty kiosks can't compare to swathes of red roofs in your rusty towns you call cities.

You all don't even know the right direction to tow as an excuse.

I give up on you guys
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is great..kudos
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

You all don't even know the right direction to tow as an excuse.

I give up on you guys

The same direction, mumus.
How else will petty shops in a village look like?
It's good you are comparing these to your regional capital of how many years.
Goes to show a lot.
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:

Wetin dem build for Lagos?
ask APC chairman Lagos state, then ask your governor, after you ask passers by

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chibuhealth:
ask APC chairman Lagos state, then ask your governor, after you ask passers by
Abeg chest beaters association PRO tell me one thing ibos have done in lagos that without it the state will not stand or gtfoh.
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by apache77(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sharap dia, bros....we saw the place last month wen we went to umuchu..no visible road to the place sef from the enugu approach on d highway

iamphotoshoot:
OP is a liar!!!

Kaa'dafunyin undecided

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
giles14:
doctor maduka u fall hands .

fine edifice bad surrounding
He is changing the surroundings also but you know some of the people are resisting his transformation agenda.He is trying to build a City from a rustive rural Village forgotten by The govt from time immemorial!!...THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AND THE FIRST PERSON TO DO THAT IN NIGERIA AND EVENTS THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by efavour: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
iamphotoshoot:
OP is a liar!!!

Kaa'dafunyin undecided

Maybe the Opera posted a wrong photo. Here is the real photo from SDK and it's 32 story not 16 as the opportunity reported

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by efavour: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
investnow2013:
Live at Umuchukwu in Orumba south L.G as Gov.Obiano set to commission the best in Nigeria sixteen storey hospital building built by an Anambra man Dr.Godwin Maduka.

However, this is one of those response to the call of Aku luo uno by Gov. Obiano ,
truly the present administration of Gov.Obiano has brought a conducive environment for both local and international investors to operate.
We are seriously moving forward as a people and as a state under the leadership of chief,Dr.Willie Obiano
in your effort to act as if you didnt copy this story,you ended up changing the whole facts. It's 32 storey building and not 16. Stop reporting distorted news.
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by GodIsFoolish: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kennyfancy:
pls change ur signature, it nt GOOD, Respect God

Why should I respect God?
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by slurryeye: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
One you are ashamed of your village and second the villages in Anambra are not as poor and hungry like that of your region.

I know your type, saying things with no reason. Now tell me what is the source of income of this people. Arguably, people living in villages and towns in Igboland are the most impoverished in southern Nigerian. It's in an Igbo town I saw a family of 5 surviving on foraging and less than N20 a day in 2007. I lived in Igboland for 2 years, I saw a lot of things, people are living in extreme abject poverty. Now tell me who will afford this hospital unless the owner built it for charity purpose
Now talking about my town, there is a multinational company that employed thousands of people. An average young man that's not lazy can do a labour job and make nothing less than 50K in a month. Apart from the company, there are cash crops that people make hundred of thousands from in every harvest. An average Yoruba family is faring well, though they might not be as loud as you people
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
slurryeye:

I know your type, saying things with no reason. Now tell me what is the source of income of this people. Arguably, people living in villages and towns in Igboland are the most impoverished in southern Nigerian. It's in an Igbo town I saw a family of 5 surviving on foraging and less than N20 a day in 2007. I lived in Igboland for 2 years, I saw a lot of things, people are living in extreme abject poverty. Now tell me who will afford this hospital unless the owner built it for charity purpose
Now talking about my town, there is a multinational company that employed thousands of people. An average young man that's not lazy can do a labour job and make nothing less than 50K in a month. Apart from the company, there are cash crops that people make hundred of thousands from in every harvest. An average Yoruba family is faring well, though they might not be as loud as you people
trash show me the development in your villages in Yoruba land and I will show you thousands in Anambra alone. I don't write long fallacious claims but I back it up with facts and pictures. so I'm waiting

3 Likes

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by slurryeye: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
trash show me the development in your villages in Yoruba land and I will show you thousands in Anambra alone. I don't write long fallacious claims but I back it up with facts and pictures. so I'm waiting

I laugh at your Ignorance. You guys build one high rise in 2016 on a red soil land and won't let someone hear words. Can't you see how dirty and dusty the environment this building is built is? I give you 3 years, this building will become an eyesore. FYI, high rise has been built in Yorubaland as far back as 1960s.
Since you challenged me to come up with pictures of development from my town (mind you I don't come from a village). I will show you some Yoruba wealth and development from my hometown, and I challenge to show me thousands from Anambra

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fremancipation:
Because of this man, my older brother who is a doctor in America and I are planning to do something similar in our village. I showed him the pictures and he was very inspired. We have already mapped out large acres of the family land to build somethings.

Please do but do not adopt the approach of Dr Maduka who changed the name of his village from Nkerehi to Umuchukwu and created anarchy in the land. Brothers take up arms against brothers because one is Nkerehi and the other is Umuchukwu. Even corpses are conscripted either into Nkerehi or Umuchukwu at death. it is not fun to see sibling of same parents belonging to different factions and regard each other as enemy. No Nkerehi son or daughter will go close to that hospital.
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
slurryeye:

I laugh at your Ignorance. You guys build one high rise in 2016 on a red soil land and won't let someone hear words. Can't you see how dirty and dusty the environment this building is built is? I give you 3 years, this building will become an eyesore. FYI, high rise has been built in Yorubaland as far back as 1960s.
Since you challenged me to come up with pictures of development from my town (mind you I don't come from a village). I will show you some Yoruba wealth and development from my hometown, and I challenge to show me thousands from Anambra

Sentiments aside, Umuchukwu/Nkerehi is a village but the structures on ground by Dr Maduka are much. He also built a police station and a mini barracks amongst others. You are comparing your town to a village of a very small number.

Besides, none of the pictures you posted is a high rise building even in your town. Pictures of edifices in my village will keep you awed but am not in my village right now.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
investnow2013:
He is changing the surroundings also but you know some of the people are resisting his transformation agenda.He is trying to build a City from a rustive rural Village forgotten by The govt from time immemorial!!...THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AND THE FIRST PERSON TO DO THAT IN NIGERIA AND EVENTS THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.

His people are only resisting the change of name from Nkerehi to Umuchukwu. He can develop the place without changing their ancestral name. This village is next to mine
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
slurryeye:

lol as usual all Yorubas are from town, I can see the oni palace in the pictures are there in your town too ? BTW your town no get name ? Stop posting random pictures of beautiful houses in Yoruba land and don't forget to put a tag on your pictures. My bad, nigga are you showing me government properties ?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Obijackson family house and hospital in okija village Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Still obijackson

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Civil center and a golf course under construction all in okija Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Still on okija
Jesuit college in Okija

3 Likes

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Afonja pipul sef.....lol grin grin grin grin

You are now comparing Ibadan to a village in the East.

If i call Ibadan a village now, you will shout.

Ike gwuru
Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Okija

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
All this in okija only

Re: Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine / I Need Supplements For Weight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.