Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Easiest Way To Make .jar App Read And Write Data On Symbian Phone. Signed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Make .jar App Read And Write Data On Symbian Phone. Signed (1551 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Make .jar App Read And Write Data On Symbian Phone. Signed by Mafia4life(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
Here is a little tutorial on how to get a jar application with offline signer for s60v2. Go to http://circles.globe.com.ph/rus929/?s=2.06
Download any app you want on .zip format with ur desktop computer. In the zip file, you will find exp.cer, jar and .jad file. Open the exp.cer then it will prompt for saving. Save it and proceed to the next step. Extract the zipped file and send the .Jar and .Jad file to ur phone on this location C:\nokia\installs\

Go to app. manager on you phone to install the sent .jar app. Without exiting the app. manager on the installed, click option to view the suite settings. You will find out the difference. Hay!!! No more file restriction for .Jar app

If you noticed, i pleaded for help on allowing jar app like opera, mob-rapid to be able to save files. No body helped. I dug this shit out for ya boyz experiencing shitz like this.
For more info, this is my yahoo ID rick_frisk@yahoo.ca
Re: Easiest Way To Make .jar App Read And Write Data On Symbian Phone. Signed by Hanoobaba(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
@mafia4lyfe: Don't mind these phone section guys they can be selfish at times. I now know why you didn't recieve my mails, those idiots at yahoo are messing with my mail. Please don't forget the sony ericsson configuration you promised to send.
Re: Easiest Way To Make .jar App Read And Write Data On Symbian Phone. Signed by Mafia4life(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
@hanobaba
Go to internet settings on sony ericsson, create new internet profile. Just give it a name only and select its access point. But make sure the access point selected contains only APN with no ip/port. Just dat. If the access point contains more than parameters, create new access point will only APN and Name as the only parameter entered.
NOTE: The only required parameters to create this internet profile are
1. Name of profile,
2. APN.

You are good to go dude
Re: Easiest Way To Make .jar App Read And Write Data On Symbian Phone. Signed by Hanoobaba(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2009
Thanks man, i'll try it out later.

(1) (Reply)

How To Play Gameboy Games On Ur Symbian Fone: / Help - Htc Evo 4g Starcomms Internet Connection Needed / Nokia E5 & C3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.