Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

PHOTOS: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men Before She Dies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men Before She Dies (908 Views)

23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / "HIV Positive Lady Threatens To Infect All The Guys In Sapele, Delta State" / Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men Before She Dies by 247frolicboss(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
A lady living with HIV virus in Ghana, Naddy Obeng, has vowed to infect more than 400 men before she dies since a man infected her with the disease.

The lady in a WhatsApp chat with one of her friends, alleged that she has infected eight men already and would not die alone as she embarks on a nationwide tour of spreading the disease to randy men because one of them infected her same way.

A screen shot of the leaked message shared on social media by the friend with the handle @emmanwandud, shows Obeng boasting that she has successfully gotten eight men and is on a mission to infect at least 400 men before her time is done.

See screenshot and her photos below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photos-hiv-positive-lady-vows-to-infect.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men Before She Dies by braine(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
So she hasn't heard that there's a cure in progress. She should keep distributing the vagina for free. She's doing herself. But the time she gets all other diseases join due to her weak immune system, she'll know what's up.
Re: PHOTOS: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men Before She Dies by soberdrunk(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thank God she is nt my type angry angry I nor kuku like lekpa dark girls angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men Before She Dies by thesicilian: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
She'll only be able to infect those who sleep with her. HIV is not Ebola.

(1) (Reply)

How Police Nabbed an Old Woman Involved In Kidnap And Her Gang in abia state / Please Can I Sue Gotv ? / My Son Started Killing At The Age Of 12 – Vampire’s Mother, Mrs Chibueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.