Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS (34182 Views)

Police Replies Senator Misau Over Allegation Of SUV Jeeps To Aisha Buhari(PICS) / IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by wtfCode: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
tolulinks:
Igbo people and mumuness
so being a mumu in ur own sense is when i buy u a car to appreciate ur effort on what u did 4 the poeple?
tell me something!! angry angry

God, who the hell is this guy with afonjetic brain? shocked angry
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by basilo102: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
donvicky2007:

All traditional rulers in Anambra state also have innoson G5 SUV not this type that the Ebonyi State governor gave the traditional rulers; also all government secondary schools and most missionary schools in Anambra State also have one or two innoson hummer busbought and distributed by Ex governor Peter Obi administration, the Anambra State waste management agency also have the waste disposer trucks.
Try and get your findings right.
Ok, but why is Obiano not following Obi's footsteps in that regard
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by brojoshua: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Car is another god that Nigerians are worshipping.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by AngelicBeing: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
cool
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by ChukaLupin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Good to see our own vehicles being used smiley
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by SycophanticGoat: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
basilo102:
Enugu and Ebonyi have patronized Innoson more than Anambra, why?

It's because Obiano is a celebrated goat.. undecided
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by Olukat(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
mostyg:
Well-done Mr. Governor. This would
1. Elevate the status of the traditional rulers
2. Encourage the local manufacturer
3. Help rural agriculture

But who would be fuelling the SUV?

The Governor sad sad sad sad@But who would be fuelling the SUV?
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by ChukaLupin(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Innoson now makes Jeeps? Really? shocked[/quote][/color]
slap1:
Innoson now makes Jeeps? Really? shocked

cool, huh?
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by ChukaLupin(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

It's because Obiano is a celebrated goat.. undecided
Unlike you....
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by eplanning: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
bigtt76:
They won't ask for good roads and pipe-borne water for their people but would gladly jump into a jeep gifted them by government ....thunder wen go fire these traditional rulers still de do press up for Sambissa grin

Have u been to Ebonyi? Go there first and then come and delete this rubbish you posted. That's a governor with a difference. His people are happy and proud of his achievements.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by eplanning: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Action governor
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by eplanning: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
slap1:
Innoson now makes Jeeps? Really? shocked

Are you from FRANCE?
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by mengho(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
I love dis country despite being the most tribalistic country in d world.

Just luk at the way my brothers from the east side celebrating & defending dis "gifts" . while I respect & admire innoson, I don't think those "jeeps" were designed for farming activities. they are luxury vehicles

Mr govnor should have bought some large trucks & Hilux for transportation of agricultural products & some REAL oversight. am sure innoson also assembles them.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by mikehenrymp2(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
basilo102:

Not true...Peter obi did same to all traditional rulers in Anambra some years back, he even extended it to all the local vigilant groups in all communities though Obiano continued from where He stopped..all the public/missionary and some private secondary schools was given innoson bus each some was given two, most of the government workers official cars nah Innoson product..all the police stations was given two innoson jeeps(hilux) each...don't think any state don patronize innoson like Anambra...you see Innoson product every where in Anambra both government and private owned

1 Like

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by nonsobaba: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
basilo102:

Innocent Chukwuma has chosen to be partisan by openly declaring support for PDP in his Nnewi and the Peter Obi faction of anambra PDP. When a businessman starts playing partisan politics, repercussions are not unexpected. I don't see why APGA led govt should patronise a PDP business that will eventually use the funds from such patronage to fight his benefactor during elections. If Innoson wants more Anambra govt support, he should quit partisan politics and face business squarely as far as Anambra is concerned.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by eplanning: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
kelechi50:
Please a part from this, is there any good project this man has embarked on like road construction and rural electrification because of the situation of the road's and other infrastructure

Massive road constuction projects, agriculture, education. Virtually every sector. If you visit there, you wil query your own governor.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by nonsobaba: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
eplanning:

Massive road constuction projects, agriculture, education. Virtually every sector. If you visit there, you wil query your own governor.
Lies! I go to Ebonyi every week because of a job i have at Royal Salt. Ebonyi is still as backward as ever.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by kengodson: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
ok, the governor has done well, but i question his priority, good governance is ensuring that there is overall development in infrastructure, improved health service, education etc, i am confused on how buying jeeps, for the powerful few, can help the entire masses in the state

This is second rate governance

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by donvicky2007: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
basilo102:

Obiano has bought some of Innoson coaster buses and mini buses for the state security outfit called "OCHA BRIGADES " And the state traffic agency

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
nonsobaba:
Lies! I go to Ebonyi every week because of a job i have at Royal Salt. Afonjas are still as backward as ever.
Afonja mention your state.....ewedu/tiger clawed face...the emboldened is true

we know Afonjas are dirty and backward ...p!g
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by nonsobaba: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

Afonja mention your state.....ewedu/tiger clawed face...the emboldened is true

we know Afonjas are dirty and backward ...p!g
Onye wawa, hw far? Afonjas are really dirty and backward, nwanne
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by Maslow80: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
I didn't believe that there is economic recession in this country.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by WorldRichest: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
There was jubilation today in Ebonyi state as the state governor David Nweze Umahi, handed over INNOSON Jeeps to Ebonyi State Traditional Rulers. Gov. Umahi maintained that the vehicles are provided to enhance the traditional rulers commitment in the Agricultural activities of the state and also elevate them to the required standard of ruler.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/jubilation-as-ebonyi-governor-hands.html

Very good of the governor, the best way to create job for youths and get the country out of recession is by using scarce resources to buy exotic cars for traditional rulers who contribute nothing to even their families not to talk of the community, state or the nation.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by valx2: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
XXLDICK:

You said constant government, is this one also government subsidy
mumu just shut up ok.. You have no point to make.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by stanislaus67(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
basilo102:
ASK OBIANO! I DON'T JUST UNDERSTAND HIM.

QUIETLY WAITING FOR 2017...
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by rafsonnggmail(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
cool Our igbo brothers are simply too much ... silent achievers! cool
Silent achiver for sharing cars for comfortable pple?
Guy wake up from sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by timsTNA: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
rafsonnggmail:
[s]
Silent achiver for sharing cars for comfortable pple?
Guy wake up from sleep abeg[/s]

They have been killings of Yorubas for rituals in Ogun, how many Yoruba traditional rulers have come out to condemn that?
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by Horus(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Made in Nigeria vehicles
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by WorldRichest: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
timsTNA:

They have been killings of Yorubas for rituals in Ogun, how many Yoruba traditional rulers have come out to condemn that?

It is the same traditional rulers that are doing the rituals nah. so, why would they condemn their own actions. I only advice that they should be using Biafrans for the rituals and not Yorubas, I think the gods prefer Biafran blood.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by timsTNA: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
WorldRichest:

It is the same traditional rulers that are doing the rituals nah. so, why would they condemn their own actions. I only advice that they should be using Biafrans for the rituals and not Yorubas, I think the gods prefer Biafran blood.

Your men prefer Igbo women, your gods prefer Igbo blood. You yorubas must be worthless, dirty, arrogant, razz, dull, diabolic pieces of waste

1 Like

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by Elbowroom: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
cstr19:
Good.
Do the right thing and develop yourselves.
Waiting for an inconsequential moronic president is foolishness.

By sharing jeeps to potbellied traditional leaders

By the masses and youths languish in poverty.. .

IPod way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.