Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS (34179 Views)

Police Replies Senator Misau Over Allegation Of SUV Jeeps To Aisha Buhari(PICS) / IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by megbu: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
timsTNA:

Your men prefer Igbo women, your gods prefer Igbo blood. You yorubas must be worthless, dirty, arrogant, razz, dull, diabolic pieces of waste
You are wicked. Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by erinwa(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
de action governor ride on
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by ThinkSmarter: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
nonsobaba:
Lies! I go to Ebonyi every week because of a job i have at Royal Salt. Ebonyi is still as backward as ever.
Because u work @ Royal Salt situated @ a rural Enyigba/Ikwo in Abakaliki suburb, u want to use that to generalize? U want Ebonyi to transform to a city within Aw many yrs huh?, where else did u know in Ebonyi;
I am not saying that Ebonyi z developed like itz sister states in the SE, but using the simile "As backward as ever" z outrageous,
Ebonyi z really developing @ it's own pace.
BTW, tell us ur hometown /state of origin so we can analyze.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by gsmphoneseller: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by slap1(m): 12:28am On Dec 23, 2016
eplanning:

Are you from FRANCE?

No. But where I'm from, every SUV is not a jeep.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by cheruv: 1:27am On Dec 23, 2016
donvicky2007:

Yea, the G5 is strong and reliable.
How much is that model?
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by Rekyz(m): 4:50am On Dec 23, 2016
iokpebholo:
Just passed through ebonyi state last week must confess dt governor is d bomb. Silent achiever unlike okorocha, yahaya bello nd d confused governor of Katsina state
I agreed when I saw the name "Okorocha"
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by DonaTee(f): 5:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Where is the Regent of Unwana? Princess Alu Ibiam food don dorn. Dem don dash ya moto to persom

undecided a woman can't be a traditional ruler. The ass licking eye servicing men supporting u won't like this

Still Observing. ....
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by UchaNwababa: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2016
kelechi50:
Please a part from this, is there any good project this man has embarked on like road construction and rural electrification because of the situation of the road's and other infrastructure
yes come to Ebonyi and withness the new devlopment
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by lakesider(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2016
who is jubilating
one of the problem of Nigeria is all this brown envelope media
millions of ebonyi people are wallowing in poverty and hawking gala in Lagos . few people are sharing 100s of millions amongst themselves and the yeye Op is tagging it ''jubilation''
Nigeiras , think with you brain

1 Like

Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by eplanning: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2016
slap1:

No. But where I'm from, every SUV is not a jeep.

O I get... dts 9ja for u grin
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by eplanning: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2016
lakesider:
who is jubilating
the problem of Nigeria is all this brown envelope media
millions of ebonyi people are wallowing in poverty and hawking gala in Lagos . few people are sharing 100s of millions amongst themselves and the yeye Op is tagging it ''jubilation''
Nigeiras , think with you brain

You'll find the poor everywhere you go in this world. Neither this governor nor his goverment sent them to Lagos to hawk? However, with the rate at which he's going, many of their people will return.

Btw, I hear they're making available vehicles in major cities across the country to bring Ebonyians back home this Christmas for free. The man head dey der jor...
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by seriousstudies: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Come to think of it, This ebonyi state governor is really achievingooooo, the state infrastructure is a bomb, He has paid workers 13th month salary, good working hospitals plus this one and so many more.... You are doing great Sir! silent achiever!!!
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by madubaymi: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2016
tolulinks:
Igbo people and mumuness
tolulinks and stupidity
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by Lewandoski20(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2016
tolulinks:
Igbo people and mumuness

This
Guy
Is
A
FAT
FOOL.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2016
kelechi50:
Please a part from this, is there any good project this man has embarked on like road construction and rural electrification because of the situation of the road's and other infrastructure
yea, you need to go to ebonyi and see for yourself
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by deolu2000(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
While
Afonja
Is
Busy
Distributing
LAKE
RICE
To
The
Masses
Including...WAZOBIA

Igbo
Is
Using
Hard
Earned
Cash
To
Settle
Traditional
Rulers
With
Exotic
Cars
While
Workers
salary
Remains
Owned
For
Few
Months

Yet
We
Youtg
Will
Come
Here
Fighting
Over
APC
And
PDP
is that all you want to comment that you occupy all the space for here? Na seun wey give you this kind chance i blame.
Re: Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS by donvicky2007: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheruv:

How much is that model?

Is above 5million but will ask one of the worker in that company for the actual price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised / Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.