Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) (19817 Views)

After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) / The Official Launching Of Eko Farmers's Mart Surulere. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2016
samsam2019:
All these are happening everywhere in Nigeria but governorsin south west states(bar Ambode) have done nothing. All the didiots do is complain about the little federal allocation they get.

I just hope this country breaks so we can finally devour our leaders in south west
gbammmm

Especially that useless ajimobi... The most redundant governor in South west

Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2016
edoyad:
This rice , that rice , all I want to know is how muchu ?

Ahn ahn...the price of rice is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind now...where you dey since?
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Ishaq319(f): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Finally we are making a good and progressive advance as a giant of African. Kudos
Where is Kogi rice?

Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice, but the packaging can create doubt in peeps mind.
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by 4dchairman(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Too much launchings, too little sales. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by samsam2019: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
gbammmm

Especially that useless ajimobi... The most redundant governor in South west
I'm in Ibadan and I can tell you that guy Na bastard.

He's the worst governor in the history of Oyo state

Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by checkolatunji: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Next
13%
Derivation
For
RICE
PRODUCING
STATEs..

Now
Thailand
INDIA
And
PLASTIC RICE from CHINA
Can
Go.

EBONYI
Anambra
Kano
JIGAWA

Don't even mention that Anambra own cos na sand an stone full inside
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2016
abuayman:

Don't forget LAKE rice. A combo of Lagos Jennifer government
I am not understanding..JENNIFER government? are you on cheap weed
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Its packaging is appalling, it looks like a bag of nails....just compare lake rice packaging to this
ure a mind reader... Lmao
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Charly68: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Lake rice we have seen,Niger rice we have seen,when is my Governor going to launch Ekiti cocoyam?
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2016
iamawara:
Made in China...

What's all this nonsense,,, rice rice rice

Buhari just made rice more valuable and popular like gold

Watch the return of APC in 2019 garri go cost pass rice.
ure just an enemy of good thing....how do you sleep at night

Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by marv1: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Even ondo state that collects 13% derivation from fed govt is more wicked and useless, Fayose of ekiti state can not be seen or heard in this area, he dey carry last but if it is to criticize Buhari for taking kunu and tuwo shinkafa as breakfast na there fayoshite dey carry first. Useless and wicked set of people.
Earth2Metahuman:
Oyo state government is just useless. cry
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2016
samsam2019:
All these are happening everywhere in Nigeria but governorsin south west states(bar Ambode) have done nothing. All the didiots do is complain about the little federal allocation they get.

I just hope this country breaks so we can finally devour our leaders in south west
your hate for buhari has finally blind your thinking IQ ....do you sleep at night when you think like this...
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2016
NO GOOD PACKAGING, THE BANE OF NIGERIA PRODUCT.
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by adblack10(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2016
very poor packaging
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2016
No picture of the governor on the rice...if it was another governor now... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by chaelmic(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2016
abeg na only rice we won dey chop for dis country
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by edaferigho(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Okundaye4:

NA WEN DELTA STATE GO JOIN THE TRAIN SEF?
hehehe very soon
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by iamawara(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2016
irishMO123:
ure just an enemy of good thing....how do you sleep at night

Ask your sister. Oloshi
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
megrimor:
As if I care
don't care, because we've disappointed you iPods with your importation of rice business. That is why you iPods hate buhari so much, haters of good things

Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by sammyj: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
As if this government intentionally made rice scarce to give this people the market share . Just think aloud oooo make una no mention me !!! grin
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

Don't even mention that Anambra own cos na sand an stone full inside
the way you emphasize it, as if the stone is more than the rice. IPods sef

Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
Poor Packaging like Fertilizer bags cry cry
'Tis not the packaging that matters,but the content. The excesses of a world-class packaging should be channeled to improving the quality of the Rice.
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Idrismusty97:
You dey chop the package? What's most important is the quality of the rice itself not the packaging.

You obviously know nothing about branding, I'm not sure how attractive you would find your babe if she's in Rags. Thats how it is seeing this rice.
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
truthsayer007:

You obviously know nothing about branding, I'm not sure how attractive you would find your babe attractive if she's in Rags. Thats how it is seeing this rice.
Nigerians are in peril now, Price of rice have skyrocket. You see cheap rice and you still dey worry about branding? Na wa for you o! When cheap rice have already saturated our market and full competition kicks in then you can worry about branding. It is your type that buys plastic rice because of Fancy packaging cheesy. All that glitters isn't gold.

Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by blackaxe78: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Where is Obiano rice please?

Dude was the first to start planting rice and we still yet to see a bag of produce.
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Its packaging is appalling, it looks like a bag of nails....just compare lake rice packaging to this

My brother... Lagos is PHENOMENAL. Death and coma dem ni be same.
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
iamawara:

Ask your sister. Oloshi
lol I guess you're your mother's Bleep mate....oloriburuku ashiwere ..
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by akinszz: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
So far, so good only lake rice is well packaged.
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by georgecso(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lake rice packaging is good... others are fair and l hope with time they will improve on their packaging....
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by ibadanfinest(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
The packaging will improve with time. The supply still fall short of demand, no matter how poor the packaging is, it will still attract buyers as alternative might be expensive.

Ajimobi o, u said oyo state has comparative advamtage in agriculture. Pls o, what agricultural produce can we boast of o?
Re: Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
The packaging is very poor. might even discourage potential customers. Na eyes the chop first before any part of the body. Good effort though.

Maize Intercrop With Cassava Farming. / Maintaining A Clean Pig House In Modern Pig Farming (video/pictures) / Poultry Farming: A Money Spinner!