Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Will U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do (587 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / You Find This In Church Yard.. What Will U Do / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do by wasbak: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND AS YOU TO RECONCILE AND DATE EACH OTHER AGAIN AFTER LIKE SHE HAS A BABY FOR ANOTHER MAN [/b][b]
Re: What Will U Do by falconey(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
undecided

that's someone's mother.
Re: What Will U Do by wasbak: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
whats your view
falconey:
undecided
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Will U Do by queenitee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
If you love her and you can see the kid as yours(take good care of him/her)why not?
But for me its a NO
Re: What Will U Do by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
If she put juju for mouth or rub powder for face to say am to me, ths face go catch fire.
Re: What Will U Do by Sexxkillz: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2016
I have a large heart. I'll reconcile with her, accept the baby, tell her not to behave like that again, tell her her baby dada can come visiting, allow her to visit her baby dada while i take care of the baby at home, give her transport money, make sure food is ready for her when she returns. . . Because i'm very stupid.

What a stupid thread.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Answer This Romantic Question And Win A WinE For New Year Like This... / Between Guys & Girls Who Is More Loving, Caring & Committed In A Relationship? / The Etymology Behind Men Infatuation To B.reast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.