Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) (55120 Views)

How To Avoid Queue In Bank Premises With Internet Based Banking Services / Bank Customers Struggling With Security To Gain Entrance Into Bank Premises / Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by RoyalMail: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Today is definitely a day of mixed feelings. According to a reader who shared these pictures, this drama as First Bank PLC as people vow not to leave the banking hall until when they get paid. This may be unconnected to the festive period and probably the MMM saga. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/drama-as-customers-refuse-to-bank.html

4 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by RoyalMail: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Recession ti take over...

See more pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/drama-as-customers-refuse-to-bank.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by madridguy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
You that said you don't know why MMM frozen mavro, hear this, yesterday in Port Harcourt ,Ecobank was not able to pay people complete but only 50% payment once you are withdrawing 100k upwards. People in Port Harcourt lamenting on that action.

MMM haters una see una life?

199 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Maybe pensioners and their stipends hasn't been posted ..

You go explain to these ones tire

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by johnpaulo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Only in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Barney11: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pele, sorry,eeyah

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Omudia11: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oh
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by YUNGLURD(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
the odour wey go dey ooze from that shoe fit kill flies...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Fremancipation: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
There is something about this picture and my intuition that makes me feel like a lot of these folks voted for buhari.

63 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by YUNGLURD(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fremancipation:
There is something about this picture and my intuition that makes me feel like a lot of these folks voted for buhari.
I think bubu has nothing to do with such queue...The bank should be @ fault

24 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by douchesnozzle(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:
You that said you don't know why MMM frozen mavro, hear this, yesterday in Port Harcourt ,Ecobank was not able to pay people complete but only 50% payment once you are withdrawing 100k upwards. People in Port Harcourt lamenting on that action.

MMM haters una see una life?
MMM guys should stop comparing banks with that stupid scheme. Bank didn't pay u cash doesn't mean it can't give you your money. A lots of bank are migrating customers to ADC. If you are refused cash at the counter kindly do a transfer via your app or ATM and see if the transaction won't be processed. MMM is gone for good and the earlier u guys get it the Less numbers of heart failure next year.

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yorubaa and traditional attire are like 5 and 6. They wear it even in government offices!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is sad o... See mothers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by veekid(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Na wha o
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Silvereze(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm here now!

Check my signature for Agribusiness tips that will make you rich

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by stevenson007: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
A bank is the worst place to visit during a period like this , if you see queue for banks for P.H today ...na die we de

8 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Bigajeff(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mario, o ti GBE eni wa

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by stevenson007: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yorubaa and traditional attire are like 5 and 6. They wear it even in government offices!
IMAGINE O!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by kidman96(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Businessideas: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
These are pensioners,probably they got to the bank and realised that it's not true that their account has been credited.Pensioners have the time for things like this and except the bank officials beg them,they wont leave.
I remember those days at the Airport Branch of First bank, the queues will be so long and filled by pensioner.Out of curiosity one day, I peeped to see the amount they were filling in their withdrawal slips, lo and behold I saw N50 and N100 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I expect that by now government find a way that these pensioners can get their withdrawal more conveniently after all they deserve their pensions after serving the government

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
The op must be a trained fool for bringing mmm into this.. sad sad

23 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by PsalmieD(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
I hope you guys won't start calling the banking sector a scam... . grin grin grin

Now you guys can see that the biggest scam is Nigeria itself and not MMM... . sad

I Reserve my Comment till Jan 14....

23 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by DirtyGold: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
The hardship and hunger in the land.... Seriously, this is becoming unbecoming.

What's tha business?

9 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy come to my house.....there's a firstbank branch here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Gagagaga hahahahaha
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
But bankers like seriously, what's really happening?

I noticed the same poo at my bank in ph, infact the teller girl told me to break my withdrawal into 2, (ie write 2 withdrawal slips with amount below 100k in each) if I want to get paid quickly.

9 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by osolee(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Even some ATM refused to dispense money until this evening grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Security men go b lyk..... madam...make all of una respect una sef o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by goldbim(f): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Looks more like those women that comes to bank in groups to collect Grooming/empowerment money...they can so frustrate people's life ehnn..until they are attended to..I don't think it's because of xmas.That is how they roll!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.