Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (398 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Is Jesus god? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus God? by ajiboye007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
we are not just making things up by claiming or saying Jesus is God we are not making a human being to be God. Jesus himself make those claims by ascribing divinity to himself.

MARK 14:61-63
… 61 But Jesus remained silent and made no reply. Again the high priest questioned Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?” 62 “I
am, said Jesus, “and you will see the
Son of Man sitting at the right hand
of Power and coming with the clouds
of heaven.” 63 At this, the high priest tore his clothes and declared, “Why do we need any more witnesses?

DANIEL 7:13-17
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Sonof man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before
him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

1.. it's only God who have a kingdom that is eternal.

2.. it's only God who have power to have dominions.

3.. its only God all nations should serve and worship

yet Jesus claim to Poses all this attributes.

Even been a man doesn't navigate is divinity.

YESHUA IS ELOHIM.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus God? by Tiffbuxas: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
this man pls elaborate .
the MARK 14:61-63 he was asked if he was the son of God.
thr next one DANIEL 7:13-17 son of man came to the ancient of days.
my question is if Jesus is not the SON of God and if Jesus is God
then who or what is the ancient of days
my next question then who gave him dominion? cuz if he's the elohim then he is alpha and omega and he shouldn't wait for or take orders from anyone
Re: Is Jesus God? by ajiboye007(m): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
this man pls elaborate .
the MARK 14:61-63 he was asked if he was the son of God.
thr next one DANIEL 7:13-17 son of man came to the ancient of days.
my question is if Jesus is not the SON of God and if Jesus is God
then who or what is the ancient of days
my next question then who gave him dominion? cuz if he's the elohim then he is alpha and omega and he shouldn't wait for or take orders from anyone

JOHN 5:16-23

16 And therefore did the Jewspersecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also thatGod was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth theSon likewise.

20 For the Father loveth theSon, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Sonquickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

read the verse carefully I hope this answers ur two question.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2016
ajiboye007:

YESHUA IS ELOHIM.......
i thought Elohim was a plural word
Re: Is Jesus God? by adelee777: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2016
from d two scriptures u quoted, it is clear two persons were discussed esp in the book of daniel. Sir, hope u don't have a problem with comprehension?

(1) (Reply)

What If I Decide To Pay My Tithe To Another Church? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Corporate Governance CodeThat Forced Adeboye To Step Down As GO Of RCCG-Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.