Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

8 Things You NEVER Knew But Need To KNOW About “toyo Baby” Of Jenifa's Diary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Things You NEVER Knew But Need To KNOW About “toyo Baby” Of Jenifa's Diary (1646 Views)

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You NEVER Knew But Need To KNOW About “toyo Baby” Of Jenifa's Diary by teetee2224(f): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Juliana Olayode, popularly known as ‘Toyo baby,’ is loved for her role in the comedy TV series, Jenifa’s Diary.

Playing the character of Jenifa’s (Funke Akindele) best friend , Juliana didn’t expect to get the role when she went for the audition as there was a crowd.

In a chat with The Nation, the actress talks about how she got the opportunity to feature on the TV series and why she would not expose her body to play a role.

read the full story

http://www.tomiscolourpavilion.com/8-things-never-knew-need-know-toyo-baby/

Re: 8 Things You NEVER Knew But Need To KNOW About “toyo Baby” Of Jenifa's Diary by Silvereze(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm coming let me bring hoe and cutlass for farming

Check my signature
Re: 8 Things You NEVER Knew But Need To KNOW About “toyo Baby” Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
XENIPHA

(1) (Reply)

See Lady Who Spent 23 Years Growing World's Longest Fingernails / End Of The Year: Who Is Your Most Loved And Most Hated Nairalander / What Is Google Analytics, How Does It Work, And Why You Should Have An account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.