Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies (31794 Views)

"Obasanjo Na My Mugu", Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts As He Performs (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2016
who invite am sef? he has no musical relevance in this age of nigeran music
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by emi14: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2016
HRich:
BREAKING NEWS
Neymar have agreed personal terms to join Manchester
United in January for a disclosed fee of €130 million. He will
sign a lucrative contract on the 1st of January that will see
him being one of the highest paid players with £320 000 per-
week. Manchester United Chairman ED Woodward will fly to

Spain tomorrow to meet with the Camp Nou President to
finalise the deal.
[The Sun]
Asked about the deal by the Spanish media Neymar said;"
Yes it's true I will be going to Manchester United in January, I
had a very good time at Barcelona. We had a very good
relationship with all the players on and off the pitch, but i
now need to face a new challenge."
He went on to praise Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Manchester
United skipper Wayne Rooney and described Zlatan as a
Super heroe in football; " It was always my dream to play for
a big Club like Man United, I liked Zlatan and Rooney from my
early age. And i hope we are going to build a good
relationship even off the pitch just like what we did here with
Messi and Suarez."
The deal will see the Brazilian being the World's most
expensive player ahead of his future teammate Paul Pogba.
And then I woke up my brothers and sisters it was dream

Hahahahahahahaha yeye man
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
no wonder his career finished just like that with making anything out of it.
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by murphybladino(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Obj be like

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by intricate(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
5starmilitant:
Eedris really need to remix that song for this buhari administration o.

Nigeria jagajaga
Apc scatter scatter.
Zombies dey suffer suffer, gbosa gbosa

Lolz
delusion is when you say only zombies dey suffer
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
5starmilitant:
Eedris really need to remix that song for this buhari administration o.

Nigeria jagajaga
Apc scatter scatter.

Lolz

You try sha but that lyrics isn't complete

Nigeria jagajaga
Apc scatter scatter.
Flat heads they Wail for Biafraaaaaa

grin
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by barcaboi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
he said mumu
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by obontami: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
SirAweezy:
That guy is always on fela's shrine weed . He is so done!

As in over done cheesy grin
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by obontami: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
This irrelevant pig won't just shut his filthy trap up. angry
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Came: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2016
This guy don leave him farm work come dey sing again.... Make he go settle wahala way him get with obj for farm ooooo, because two of dem be farmers....I wonder Wetin people wan teach their children about respect when them dey insult elders ... Na wa oooooo....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Durella Survives Ghastly Accident In Ibadan / Sandra Okagbue Trailed By 2nd Pregnancy Rumour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.